[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize women care more about personality then looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
>tfw you realize women care more about personality then looks
>tfw bad personality
>>
File: wastehistime2016.jpg (226KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
wastehistime2016.jpg
226KB, 630x421px
>>25611148
>women care more about personality then looks
>>
creme de la meme my friend
>>
then get a good one.

do you swear too much? stop doing it
are you a racist? stop being one
are you a bigot? just stop
do you have too much anger? be happy instead
are you too immature? then grow up
are you lazy? then don't be, force yourself to do it
>>
>>25611172
Citation needed

Tyy
>>
>>25611148
That's a good realization to have though. If you're aware of the negative aspects of your personality, you can make a conscious effort to act against them. Just keep in mind that no matter how shitty a person you think you are, other people will only be able to form their opinions of you based on your actions.
>>
>>25611186
I'll be a racist if I want you fucking tumblr aspie.
What? Racist women don't exist? Fucking wanker.
>>
Then why do death row inmates get endless love letters? They don't want a "good" personality they want to be entertained, preferably by someone handsome. Once your act is boring to them it's time to take half your worth and move on to the next clown.
>>
>>25611217
And you wonder why nobody wants to be around you (:
>>
>>25611196
Fuck you, op was the one making the claim, he should be the one that has to give a citation. Though, just so I don't have to get into a bitchfit with you, here you go.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/05/undateables-tom-tourettes-aspergers_n_8915624.html
>>
>>25611248
What's that link prove?
>>
>>25611248
>a chad aspie

HOLY SHIT I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE
>>
>>25611186
If you have to kill what makes you you then it's not worth doing it for the average girl. There is nothing objectively wrong with any of those if you manage to still channel or disregard to be functional and productive.
>>
>>25611245
I don't wonder that at all, faggot. I'm not OP. Fucking robots are just as bad as tumblrinas
>>
File: 1441283182957.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1441283182957.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
If you are this retarded you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>25611439
Did you even read it? Women are clamoring over this guy for his looks, despite the fact that he has mental defects. This is quite a common occurrence. Looks beat personality every time.
>>
>>25611501
If what makes you you, makes you miserable then its time for a make over
>>
File: 1432657001773.gif (188KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1432657001773.gif
188KB, 500x420px
>>25611148
You're so naive, it pains me.

>>25611556
I feel bad for him.
>>
>>25611186
a good personality is being sociable, friendly and perhaps funny. none of what you said is relevant to that. in fact if having a good personality was that easy one could change it almost instantly.
>>
>>25611186
>be happy instead
Who the fuck chooses to be sad. If i didnt have to worry about anything id be happy too. Fucking triggered lad
>>
>>25611186
Cognitive impairment: the post
>are you a racist ?
>are you a bigot ?
Implying you can/should try to have serious discussions with women.
>do you have too much anger ? be happy instead
Literally b yourself: the advice
Do you have aspergers ? Just stop being awkward
Do you have cancer ? Just be healthy instead
>are you too immature ? grow up
Most young women are only capable of using/understanding immature humor.
>B-b-ut I'm talking about real women, not college girls
Sry, not everyone here is 25+
Stop being delusional or kill yourself.
Inb4 stay a mad virgin, faggot
>>
File: implying nuke.gif (415KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
implying nuke.gif
415KB, 640x400px
>>25611148

Lies. Damn lies. Lies and deceit.
>>
The problem is all of you have shitty personalities.
>>
>>25611561
That's not unlike saying if you lived like a degenerate normie stripped of principle then it'd be worth it because HAPPY. I don't think some of us can still be happy just less miserable. The youthful naivete is gone whether we were sheltered or not. The emperor is not wearing any clothes. It takes a certain kind of upbringing to be blissfully unaware and innocent to life's dirty problems.
>>
>>25611148
>tfw bland personality and fading looks

I'm fucked.
>>
>>25611148
>>25611172
>>25611556
>>25611683
>then looks
>then
Holy fucking shit this bullshit has gone too far. It's like you fuckers don't even know that "then" and "than" are different words. I fucking hate you all. And yes, even you greentexting memers, you read that very sentence and didn't fucking pick up on it. It's so incredibly fucking common now and it's only getting worse. I hate you all so fucking much.
>>
>>25611148
Yes; they want a tall, muscular, rich personality.
>>
File: PHf8ZbjtnKI.jpg (36KB, 534x604px) Image search: [Google]
PHf8ZbjtnKI.jpg
36KB, 534x604px
>>25611148
Same here friend. Alot of girls find me attractive but it doesnt last long since my personality isnt much and I literally have no confidence.
I guess there needs to be a balance
>>
OP is a dumb (probably ugly) fuck that fell for the "just improve yourself :^)" meme, not understanding that the only possible self improvement is improving your social status which means getting a better social life, making more money, becoming more famous/getting more respect and approval from others.
You can't suddenly change your personality, you don't suddenly become funnier as you don't suddenly become more charismatic. Changing your personality at will means faking a personality and unless you have mad acting skills (impossible to get for sperglords like us) you will not achieve anything.
Have fun with your delusions.
>>
>>25611759
>being this butthurt
Autistic sperglord detected. It's like you actually deserve to be here, son. Damn.
>>
>>25611786
>projecting blabla
>>
>>25611811
Look around every board for 15 minutes. You will see literally dozens of "then" "than" fuckups despite it being the simplest shit. Fuck you. It's not like this is the first fucking time. I'm going to sperg out when this shit is utterly constant and so fucking easy to get right. Why do you feel so threatened by it?
>>
Go after fembots guys, they dont care about looks.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>25611759

>muh grammar

Big fucking deal. Unless I cant understand the fucker I dont give a shit.
>>
>>25611871
We really need to nuke you sandniggers.
>>
who else /ex-Chad/ here?

>be me, quite good looking guy, maybe 6-7/10
>in high school i was one of the most popular people, invited to every party, in the exclusive group, fucked multiple girls
>get really bad acne, but not much changes with my life as i'm already in the cool group, maybe the standard of girls i fuck drops a little
>move high schools, no-one really wants to talk to me, girls are disgusted by my acne and it affects my confidence massively
>move to uni, socially awkward as fuck, still think about my old Chad days

i've had a taste of the good life robots
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.