[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my mother probably has cancer. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Just found out my mother probably has cancer.

I'm scared, robots.
>>
what kind of cancer?

89 dogs avoid the robot filter
>>
>>25609763
Anon, I am so sorry.
>>
But who will get you tendies?
>>
>>25609808
I don't know.

They've been hiding it from me, I could hear them whispering about it.

She's been really stressed out and sick with worry for a few days, I knew something was up.

I don't want her to worry about me, worrying about her, so I'm just going to have to go on like regular and hope to everything I can that it turns out to be nothing.

I'm not even religious, but last night I prayed to god to tell him to fuck off and if someone has to have it he should give it to me instead.
>>
>>25609966
I dunno experiences may vary but when my parent died of cancer when I was 14 I didn't feel anything
Still don't
If they're gone they're gone anon
>>
>>25609763
I feel ya, OP. My mother dying is really the only thing I fear in life. Ask what her diagnosis is. Not knowing can be worse, since many cancers have a low mortality rate, like breast cancer, and you could be worrying too much.
>>
My sympathies anon, really.
>>
My condolences, Anon. Best of luck with everything.

Everyone gets cancer eventually. It's fucking horrible how little the medical community has accomplished in fighting this disease.
>>
>>25609763
I feel for you OP. My mother had breast cancer while I was in elementary school. It went into remission while I was in middle school but metastasized while in 10th grade to her legs (she broke her right leg because it spread to her bones) and by the time she got care the cancer spread to her brain and she could no longer remember my siblings nor I.
I'm so sorry you have to go through it. Try to hang in there OP.
>>
>>25609763
My mom got cancer two years ago. The surgery and the waiting was terrible. Now it seems she gonna make it but you can't say anything for sure until 5 years pass.
I won't lie anon I'm extremely afraid for her every day. Most of my hair fell out in less than a year. It made me realize there is nothing worth fighting for when nature can say fuck you at any time. But still, I hope you can stay strong.

>>25610308
Lie. Not everyone gets it "just" many people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.