[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Physically) Healthy Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (813KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
813KB, 680x583px
I hate it when I hear fat people complain about how expensive healthy food is. 25 pound bag of rice I buy at Costco: $10. Canned chicken breast: costs $7 for a 6 pack and each can has 3 servings of chicken. Buy beans in bulk. Buy frozen vegetables in bulk. Buy organic fruit on sale it's always on sale. When will fatties learn? Just a rant for you /r9k/.
>>
b-but you're not allowed to be a robot if you're skinny, all you skinnyfags are just normies :^(
>>
>>25609719
>poor people are dumb
>fat people are dumb
>dumb people are poor and fat

That's why anon.
>>
>>25609719
Fatties never learn, they only create excuses to not lift or eat well.
>>
>>25609740
I'm not a skinny fag I'm a track athlete as well lmao.
>>
>>25609719
>Canned chicken breast: costs $7 for a 6 pack and each can has 3 servings of chicken.

You should start buying raw chicken, it's much cheaper if you know what to get. Look for good deals on breast, thigh, or wings. They can all be had for really cheap and you can learn to cook them in the oven or slow cooker en masse for protein for all week.
>>
>obese person tells me i shouldn't smoke, that it's unhealthy

only girls who want my dick say this. they find out i smoke and they're turned off. good, get your fat ass the fuck away from me.
>>
>>25609785
Thanks anon, I'll start doing that, raw chicken is better anyway.
>>
>>25609719
>organic fruit
>>
File: image.gif (59KB, 412x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
59KB, 412x280px
>>25609801
Now that's what I call kek.
>>
>>25609785

You seem like you got this. Got any more tips on efficient cooking? How much do you eat for in a week?
>>
>>25609841
I make a some rice, it depends how much you want, I will put the canned chicken in with the rice while its cooking, then a lot of times I'll add vegetables in as well, it's a lot of bowl style foods, but that's the best part, you can make it Mexican food, Asian food, anything. I eat two eggs every morning and eat steamed broccoli and other cooked veggies for lunch. It's pretty easy, you can prepare everything in the morning.
>>
>>25609841
Also I don't eat too much in a week I only eat 1500 calories, but you can eat a lot of this stuff and get full on very little calories, that's why it's so great. The rice I only eat once a day though because a excess carbs are turned straight to sugar.
>>
>>25609841
I'm also /fit/ so I try to eat healthy but on a tight budget. I aim for 150 grams of protein per day, so usually I'll fill a big part of that with a pound of raw chicken or turkey. I get ground turkey in 3lb tubs for $3/lb and chicken breast for about the same. I'll also get family packs of thighs and wings for $1/lb or less. Canned tuna (only 1 can per day b/c mercury) and whey powder mixed in milk are my other big sources. I drink almost a gallon a day.

For wings just bake them in your oven and mix butter with Frank's red hot to make a home wing sauce. Hits the Buffalo Wild Wing's cravings for only a few bucks.

Chicken breast you can bake a whole tray at once and then use it all week, just season it and eat it with lentils or make something more complicated like fried peppers/onions and vodka sauce/red sauce over spaghetti.

I got a slow cooker recently and will throw 5lbs of thighs or breast in there with some chopped onion and half a box of indian seasonings (like rogan josh)($0.50). Just press go and come back in 7 hours to a perfect meal and literally one dish to clean. It's amazing.

Potato leak soup is another good recipe especially for winter when vegetables get too expensive and shitty (I live in the north).

Idk that's a lot I'm rambling but lmk if you have any questions.
>>
File: 1446222097829.jpg (43KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1446222097829.jpg
43KB, 700x513px
>>25610000
>1500 calories

kek, I just had a look at the coke bottle next to me, I usually down one of these per day and that alone is 824 calories, I've also had a bag of Milky Way mini choc bars this morning, seems that was 1632 calories already.

Thx for the tips and quads checked.
>>
>>25610098
My family had dinner together last weekend and mom cooked seasoned pork with potatoes and carrots with leaks. So. Fucking. Good. Had leftovers for days too.
>>
>>25610113
>1632 calories

Of pure sugar... holy shit anon. You're gonna get the beetus.
>>
>>25610113
Whatever you wanna do to your body man, just don't want to hear fat tears all day you know?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>25610113
>>25610157

>when you don't have die eh betus

feels good man.
>>
>>25610098

Saved.
What do you drink? Milk, water, juice?

Also, no steak, sausage, bacon or anything like that?

>>25610157
I know I should stop, but you know how it goes

>>25610188
Weirdly enough I can't seem to get fat tho
>>
>>25609719
>Canned chicken breast
that sounds gross as fuck
>>
>>25610277
What do you do for exercise, or just malnourished or high metabolism?
>>
>>25609719

>CANNED chicken breast

fucking hell, just buy them at the butchers for 8$ a kilogram, fuck me, you;re one disgusting pleb american.
>>
>>25610297
Not when cooked, it's just precooked so it takes less time. You can microwave it that's how easy this shit is.
>>
>>25610312
>tfw you're born in switzerland
>tfw you move to america
>american

Kek
>>
>>25610338

doesn't matter you disgusting pleb nazi fuck.

>canned chicken breast

you might as well be a pure blooded amerishit.
>>
>>25610312
confirmed not making it faggerino
>>
>>25610338
America is like a disease.

I wasn't American when i was born either.

Now I am.
>>
>>25610351
>pleb
>on /r9k/

stop you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>25610367
It has its downsides sure, but I love the country anyway.
>>
>>25610300

No direct exercises but I have a manual labor intensive job. Not sure what sort of metabolism I have, probably not malnourished altho I suspect if I ate better I'd probably feel better, just need to get into a routine somehow.
>>
>>25610277
>What do you drink? Milk, water, juice?
>Also, no steak, sausage, bacon or anything like that?

Milk and water, never juice. Juice is just simple sugars, it's just like eating candy and it costs money. I vary between whole milk and skim depending on if I'm trying to bulk or cut.
>>
Healthybot here.
>expose myself to sunlight deliberately for at least 15 minutes daily for dat vitamin D
>spend more time outdoors than indoors, windows usually open for fresh mountain air
>don't skip meals
>begin each day with whole grain oatmeal, potatoes, 3 pieces of fruit, some almond, coconut, or soy milk, and a serving of nuts
>continue having 2-3 servings of fruit for dessert at each meal and usually have some for a midnight snack
>go out of my way to eat leafy greens and legumes daily, usually have 7-10 servings of veggies daily, throw pumpkin and sunflower seeds in my salads and wraps for them omega-3's
>have pretty much replaced most grain starch in my diet with fruit, only eat 1-2 servings of grain daily
>2-4 servings of nuts and seeds daily
>eat shit like bean sprouts, broccoli, carrots, red beans, etc. daily
>small glass of fortified almond, coconut, or soy milk at each meal
>eat more melon than anything else
>ZERO dietary cholesterol
>walk/hike/run several miles daily
>box for cardio and strength (and the fun of getting my adrenaline pumping and walking to class covered in blood)
>stretch daily
>used to do 1000 pushups a day (100-200 at a time while TF2 maps were loading) but got lazy; recently decided to work back up to it because why the fuck not
>no soda, almost never eat sweets
>avoid garbage like chips
>drink coffee and tea at each meal, often hibiscus tea or green
>piss is clear most of the time
>every shit is massive and perfect
>don't limit calories; instead follow a philosophy of trying to eat every fruit and vegetable available to me at each meal and eating 5-6 plates of food 3 times a day
>pig out constantly like an absolute madman and never gain weight
On the other hand...
>smoke cigarettes
Eh, it'll probably balance out, and I plan to quit after med school just to beat the odds. Plus the constant and daily intake of pot'll at least help to keep it from metastasizing if I do get cancer.
>>
>>25610407
No time like the present, I feel that, I worked manual labor at grocery store for a while, now I work at a different store as a cashier. It sucked but I did it for like a year in high school.
>>
>>25610277
>Also, no steak, sausage, bacon or anything like that?

Sorry forget this part. I do buy steak once in a while but only cheaper cuts when it gets on sale. Red meat is expensive and not as good for you because of the fats, but it is a really solid protein source. I avoid cured meats like bacon and sausage for the most part. If I see something on mega sale or I'm out with friends I'll eat them but otherwise no. Bacon is really expensive per lb if you compare it to other meat and it's fatty. Cured meat like bacon has nitrites also and they cause stomach cancer. For breakfast I'll fry up diced bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno then throw that (minus grease) into eggs halfway through scrambling them. That's enough flavor that I don't miss bacon really. Eggs are a super good value.
>>
>>25610487
Eggs are life
>>
>>25610507
They're pre-life.

Also, are seeds tree eggs, or are eggs chicken seeds?
>>
>>25609719
>everybody lives in murrca.jpg
>>
File: 1421883139474.gif (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421883139474.gif
211KB, 1280x720px
>>25610487
>all this food knowledge
>>
>>25610537
Well, considering plant life came first, I'm gonna go with eggs are chicken seeds. Also, texmex bowl with eggs, black bean, pepper, and onion. Very very good.
>>
>>25610566
That's pretty much exactly what my grandma-in-law used to make me before track meets. Shit was tasty.

Also, that's a surprisingly salient answer to a question that's been nagging at me for a while. Thanks.
>>
>>25610601
np senpai anything for a fellow egg lover
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.