[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24

File: judgementalhoe.jpg (68KB, 474x842px) Image search: [Google]
judgementalhoe.jpg
68KB, 474x842px
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it does not, would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
Carrot?
>>
>>25609369
>hate
more like don't respect
learn the difference
also protip: you can lose weight and they'll stop
>>
>>25609405
>just lose weight
>just be urself :)
>mental problems aren't real
Pic related it's you
>>
>>25609482
what do mental problems have to do with you being too lazy to eat less and run once a day?
>>
>>25609482
>having fat on your body is a mental problem
u wot m8
>>
>>25609369
This is women, lardass. Ignore them and get swole.
>>
>>25609369

>Not eating food takes 2-3 hours a day

There is literally no excuse to be fat
>>
>>25609501
>>25609512
>lack of motivation isn't a mental problem
Smells like normies
>>
>>25609529
>lack of motivation
Thats exactly why people make fun of you guys :^)
>>
Stop being such a whiny little faggot. Your fat ass was working out 2-3 hours a day? Give me a fucking break. You don't even need to exercise to lose weight, all you need to do is eat less you fucking pussy but I'm guessing that didn't work for you somehow.

You take a selfie from one dumb bitch and use it as proof that there is some animosity towards fat people in the gym? Give me a fucking break.

Stop making excuses. People don't dislike you because your weight, they dislike you because your a faggot.
>>
>>25609369
There's so much wrong with that post I don't even know where to begin.
I guess the most important part is: You don't have to work out for hours every day to lose weight, just limit yourself to 2000 - 2500 calories a day you fat fuck.
>>
well even if I was ripped, girls would hate me since I'm a late-20s neet. so why bother
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>25609579
>>25609595
>>25609626
Wrong, it's because we're fat, has nothing to do with mental issues because those don't exist to fat haters

>>25609653
this also

too easy
>>
>>25609680
Or maybe it's that you being fat visibly reflects your laziness (or as you like to say "lack of motivation")
Ever think of that?
>>
>>25609369
she took this so people would look at her breasts
she doesnt give a shit about the fat guy, he was just a prop for her breast selfie
>>
What a pathetic excuse.
>>
File: leeman.png (806KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
leeman.png
806KB, 768x512px
eternal reminder that losing fat works

your results will vary because you probably dont bench 3 and a half plates for reps, but you can still drop 150 pounds and not have loose skin
>>
>>25609653
If you were ripped girls couldn't say anything with ur cock in their mouth
Source:im an otter mode who has had sex before and live with his mom and dad as an adult
>>
File: metric playing victim again.png (33KB, 803x437px) Image search: [Google]
metric playing victim again.png
33KB, 803x437px
>>25609512
I agree but it's that time again, faggot.
>>
If you're thin or fit, you have no business being on this board.
>>
>>25609757
>but you can still drop 150 pounds and not have loose skin
I'll vouch for this. Was obese my whole life until a couple years ago when I started eating clean and counting calories. Never exercised, still dropped from 320lbs to 160lbs, no loose skin at all. Starting to lift this year, but even without it losing the weight has felt great.
>>
>>25609771
idk about you but on the rare occasion I get to meet new people, the first thing they ask is "Oh, so what do you do? where do you work?" And I either have to lie or dodge the question, neither of which turn out well. Similar problems come from living in dad's basement. If you've had a different experience, do elaborate.

t. 28yo neet
>>
File: IMG_1727.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>>25609369
I was the most fit guy throughout highschool and girls never liked me

If you're short, ugly and fit everyone just says you're compensating and ignores you

Now I'm fat. I'm a virgin no matter what I do. I can't function socially
>>
>>25609912
you weren't done, faggot

you barely even had front delts coming in

you cut yourself short
>>
I was fat.

Then I got fit.

Then I get fat.

Now I'm trying to get fit again.

But forget women. Fat or fit. I'm still an autist

Women would only find me attractive if I wore a paper bag
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (108KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1726.jpg
108KB, 1280x960px
>>25609934
and my abs were overdeveloped compared to whatever else and blah blah blah

I've literally never had a girl interested in me

It doesn't help if you're just a pathetic ugly manlet loser faggot
>>
File: judgedreddfatsos.jpg (158KB, 1024x1064px) Image search: [Google]
judgedreddfatsos.jpg
158KB, 1024x1064px
>>25609369
Nobody has time to mollycoddle you Blubbernaut

If you want to cut off your nose to spite your own face then be my guest, but noone is going to feel sorry for you; not ever

Everybody has a weakness and everyone gets called hurtful names
You fatsos aren't alone in being fucked up
>>
File: 6000.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>25609973
that's pretty disheartening 2bh

if you stuck with it, you could have really become something great. you have good bones and insertions, you squandered it

im actually mad right now
>>
>>25609996
Edgy man, you Goin to prom ?
>>
>>25609954
>the majority of people don't realize this
As a gym rat I find people's blind assumptions disturbing. They just believe that getting fit makes women magically appear.
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (111KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
111KB, 1280x960px
>>25610002
I only found out when I was 18 that if I kept lifting I could have broken national records for squats

You don't think I'm mad too?

I hate this shit. If I just had gotten the tiniest bit of interest I could have kept going. If some girl just showed interest I could have got a girlfriend. I would have never become a shut-in and a disgusting freak

My dad told me once that he was proud of me for my fitness. Once.
>>
>>25610038
Will you take your nigger camwhore ass back to >>>/soc/ or fuck off to >>>/fit/ with your bloo bloo bloo shit.
>>
>>25610038
i think i have a similar amount of mass as you in the before but im fat

ive been lifting for a few years but never really paid attention to diet, im currently 5'7 200 and like 25% bf. 18 too. dropping to 165. i'll still probably have shitty nips though because my genes trolled me and put my fat on my chest and hips instead of my gut like a normal guy

i should be experiencing the reverse of that split picture in the coming months
>>
File: xkjHhqE.gif (65KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
xkjHhqE.gif
65KB, 480x320px
>>25610058
>bloo bloo
Go back to reddit
>>
File: 1445050588844.jpg (33KB, 492x840px) Image search: [Google]
1445050588844.jpg
33KB, 492x840px
>>25610030
So you're fully admitting that OP is right, we're all gonna die, and no matter what getting fit will not help your love life.

Well there you go.
>>
File: 10877.jpg (819KB, 505x3262px) Image search: [Google]
10877.jpg
819KB, 505x3262px
>>25610084
Maybe you should lurk more.
>>
File: 2lMztl1.webm (695KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
2lMztl1.webm
695KB, 406x720px
>>25610118
>implying
GO BACK TO REDDIT
>>
>>25609912
How much weight did you gain and how? Tell me the story.
>>
File: 1387517022855.jpg (892KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1387517022855.jpg
892KB, 3072x2304px
>>25610144
>you're from REDDIT because I SAY SO
You sure showed me with those hot opinions. SMELL YA LATER NERD IM OUTTA THIS THREAD
>>
>>25610058
>telling a kv robot who tried his hardest to leave
i hope to CHRIST your sister gets raped and the girl who fell in love with is a coal burning whore
>>
>>25610173
I was around 70kg at 5'7" in the left and about 100kg in the right. I gained more weight after these photos were taken

I just became a shut-in after highschool and didn't leave the house for years. After six months of being a shut-in I decided I should just kill myself so I stopped exercising and started eating nothing but junk food. I would go out every 2-3 days and buy bags of chips, cookies, m&ms, candy, icecream, soda along with a bottle of wine and binge eat/drink. There's a year between photos but I gained the vast majority of weight in 6 months
>>
>>25609369
>Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one.

Two things.

1. The goal of not being a fatass actually would satisfy us. Fat people are gross and everyone detests them. You don't have to be fit just don't be fat.

2. To lose weight eat less. Don't worry about exercise. It's a much smaller part of the equation and very hard for fatties to stick to. Just don't eat like a rhinoceros (count what you eat, use an app like myfitnesspal).
>>
>>25610038
Do a 3 month cut, 500 calorie defecit per day, it's simple takes no effort and you'll probably still have some muscle underneath. The longer you stay fat the higher chance your skin will never recover again.
>>
>>25609973

It's cause you had wide hips and are shaped like a fridge, no arms or shoulders or chest.

You're a walking fucking stereotype plus you must be like 5'5 or something.

>but i have ab it of crease lines on my stomach... t-t-t-that makes me fit!
>>
>>25610483
Not to give in to the whining but the average woman isn't nearly as picky in regards to muscle.
>>
>>25610257
>I decided I should just kill myself so I stopped exercising and started eating nothing but junk food. I would go out every 2-3 days and buy bags of chips, cookies, m&ms, candy, icecream, soda along with a bottle of wine and binge eat/drink. There's a year between photos but I gained the vast majority of weight in 6 months

Anon you know there are many much faster and more effective ways to end your life than eating?
>>
>>25610577

Sorry but small shoulders, small chest and small arms = DYEL.

Wide core/hips = fatass in clothes.

I bet you don't even look like you do a single outdoor activity when fully clothed with that body.
>>
>>25610719
I'm not the weight gain anon, I'm sure he'd get attention at a beach or wearing tight shirts.
>>
>>25610719
Whatever helps you sleep at night

>if I keep lifting maybe girls will like me XD
>>
>>25609369
>tfw fat
>no one except HS bullies ever mentioned it
>started to lose weight this year
>literally all I did was walk 30 a day and stop drinking soda
>Down 50 since August

It is so weird opening my normiebook, posting about it, and getting 100 likes from people I spoke to maybe once, if that. It is so strange. We all can make it boys.
>>
Yep.

>be fat
>they laugh at you
>feel bad
>fitfags and twiggies use their critical logic cynical thinking meme lol just don't eat oh the fatties mad
>try to work out or walk, literally doing what they say
>laugh at you anyways
>feel worse
>lol fatties lazy go motivate yourself so we can kick you down again

It's an endless cycle. Why the fuck hasn't a mass shooting happened at a gym.
>>
File: 4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg (42KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg
42KB, 330x319px
>>25610762

mad fattie can't handle the truth

Shouldn't you be having lunch now? or your midnight snack you fatfuck american.
>>
>>25610831
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting

Research the guy, he's a true hero
>>
>>25610860
Praise him ;-;
>>
Fat acceptance is cancer. Fuck you op go eat a salad.
>>
Honestly after 19 years of eating and living like shit I don't getting healthy now would fix anything
>>
>>25609912
Still, it s better to suck and be ripped as fuck than suck and also be a fat fuck
>>
File: 1447293175467.gif (530KB, 540x545px) Image search: [Google]
1447293175467.gif
530KB, 540x545px
>I maintain health and fitness only for women
>>
>>25611058
>he thinks suddenly turning healthy after bring unhealthy his entire life will fix the damage or even help at all
>>
Who cares what normalshits think. If you want to work out because it feels good, do it. If you want to lay around and be lazy for a while, well hey you're an adult you can do that too.

Just think about it for a minute, why do you care AT ALL what normies think of you. If you were hit by a car in front of them they'd maybe take a pic for instagram but that's about it. I'm not trying to be edgy here there's just a lot of self consciousness towards normies here lately, at least embrace the apathy selectively and stop caring either way what they think.
>>
>>25611203
To add to this, there will always be a certain group of people who look down on you no matter what you do. Just as an example, I've been getting fit lately by swimming at the pool and I've had obese girls laugh at me for making the effort. People are just miserable in general and they love to spread that misery as much as they can. Do what you want to do and try not to worry about what others think of you.
>>
>>25609369
>5 years ago
>be me
>be fat virgin with no job
>joined a gym
>went 5 days a week
>didn't care what others said
>didn't think about quitiing once
>today
>/fit af
>very low bf%
>8/10 /fit/ gf
>be working as a PT at my old gym

fuck your post, OP
>>
>>25609482

>losing weight is impossible

Jesus you are pathetic
>>
>>25611326
>tfw all the girls at the gym used to laugh at me
>tfw the same girls are now frantically trying to get my attention

fuck em
>>
>>25609529
kek. this excuse is tumblr muh-genetics tier
>>
File: 1452132196358.jpg (24KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452132196358.jpg
24KB, 327x316px
>>25609405
>you can JUST go through a grueling workout and diet for two years, you literally have to learn to starve yourself and lift your 240 lbs ass off the ground to the point of feeling your muscles exploding. It's literally THAT EASY and stacy will stop making fun of you. :)
>>
>>25609369

What a fucking piece of shit you are. First of all, who cares what other people think, specially those who you know are judging faggots.

Let them laugh at you, just let them. Now do it harder then them, they will laugh on the first day, laugh on the first month. They won't laugh on the sixth.

Every person who wants to pull others down to their own shitty mentality level and wants others to not succed because they themself can't should be hanged up.
Yes I'm actually mad.
>>
>>25611414
>you literally have to learn to starve yourself

No you don't you fat cunt. Just stay away from sugar, chips and fast food.
>>
>>25611203
>been fat all my life
>been assaulted at school by fit chads because I couldn't "catch up" to them
>my 10th grade teacher hated me, stuck my fatass and sweaty back to the middle front row so everyone could laugh behind me
>gym teacher never shut the fuck up about my weight and made me run in front of other kids
>doctors, dentists etc are the fucking worst of them
>my rib was broken the asshole told me to lose weight, kept looking at me smugly.
>my "friends" would laugh with the kids behind my back
>inevitably lost them all

Gee wonder why I emotionally flinch and care what others think.

Only nice outsider in my life was this cute older girl that was a stacey but not a stacey. We've lost touch but i always felt better around her because the chads never seemed to bug me.
>>
That dude in the picture doesn't even look that fat, he looks like a big motherfucker though and if he got /fit/ he would be like Heracles.
>>
>>25611444
you should make a tumblr about is and hashtag it with sizeism or whatever the fuck they do
>>
>>25611442

This. How fucking hard is it?

Calories in, calories out. You either don't fill your fat fucking face so much or you work and actually burn some fat.
>>
>>25611466
>guy gets tramatized by assholes
>comparing him to "Im a beuful womyn"

Not condoning the fatness but shut the fuck up you moron.
>>
>>25611532
I would say I love him but were not attached.
>>
>>25611444
Boo fucking woo

Lose the weight fatass then you can get the respect of being a human
>>
>>25611559
Oh how ironic this post is.

To be human by normie nature is destructive around others and be self centered, youd fall apart without 3rd party approval

To be fat is body destruction and self center coped with addiction.

The only difference between /fit/ and fatties is your outlet. The mentality and goal remains the same.
>>
>>25611667
>muh excuses

but please keep ranting about sizeism and thin privilege. it's all good fun for the rest of us
>>
OP, I know this is copypasta, but I'm going to post seriously. These people who make these kind of insults get ostracized among us. We're total bros who is willing to help anyone. Many of us used to be fat also, so I know where you are coming from. But, since now Im part of the bros, we know where proper boundaries are.

We still make fat jokes, but the fat guy we're trying to help knows its all good and fun, and nit a direct personal attack on him. The ones that do, we have to change their mindset and have them realize that they're different. Fatties, as we define them, are tge ones that use excuses like "muh genetics and cundishuns!!", "but i eat only 1000 calories!", and fat-acceptance bullshit to justify their fat. The fat guy we're working with isnt. He's given up the excuses and is active unlike the others.

Now see the difference? The bitch in your pic isn't a good representation of the rest of gym users. She's one if those attention whores who probably there during the NYR and is using the curl station to do squats. Pay no heed to them. Instead, talk to us bros and we'll help you out. Like i said, many of us used to be fat too.
>>
>>25609369
>girl being so insecure about her tits
>nice job beta-cunt
>>
>>25611691
>can't make a rebuttal
>go back to tumbler fucking McFattyfatfat
>inb4 "I grew up completely opposite to fatasses why couldn't they move" the desperate post

Throwing one obsession under the bus for another is all you both do.

"Who cares what others think? Anon if you got off your ass and listened to the people throwing stones at you this wouldn't be an issue!"

"Why should I work out if Im happy underneath these rock's?"
>>
>>25611741
>We still make fat jokes

That ain't even the issue man. Humor is Humor in the group but ridicule from the brutes kills off what confidence I built to walk in there. Hell I haven't ate McDonald's in 3 years (accept for a chicken wrap) and been dieting since June. I know Im not a tumblr whale but everyone sees me as that.
>>
>>25611835
>everyone
T. I didn't read the post at all.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about what others think and stop being a fatty for your own good.

You don't even have to go to the gym to lose weight. Literally just eat less.
>>
File: 1445441527257.jpg (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445441527257.jpg
60KB, 540x540px
>>25609369

"Excuses" the Thread

It's simple. If you go to the gym to impress women, you will fail misserably. Women, even when you're the swolest dude ever, have not a single clue about the kind of commitment and discipline you need to have to achieve your physical status.
The best you can achieve from woman is a "nice abs" or whatever and than it's back to all about themselves.
You need to realize that getting fit is a life-choice. You do it for YOURSELF.

If you never got any rush out of your achievements working out, I can tell that you never got any achievements and/or just never cared enough to get an idea of what to do to get fit.

Once you see your body morph piece by piece into the best version of yourself it's not about anyone else, it's purely about seeing how far you can go. You lift heavier stuff, run faster, longer distances, feel healthier, grow in size and pressence without being a hambeast. It's a good feeling.

People just need to realize that phisical excercise is a personal thing, like washing yourself or reading. Why do people read some books for hours upon end, even though they never so much as mention it once or twice during some unimportant convos, it's about personal growth. About gaining mental capabilitys.
Every robot who claims he's his own human being, being a person following reason should become fit, since there is literally no barrier to getting fit and the benefits are objectivly measureable. Yet so many of you choose to wallow in their own missery makeing up some bogus excuse of how once being fat is a stigma you never shake.
You're just weak minded and lazy, nothing else. At least have the guts to admit it.
>>
To all the /fit/fags, what's a healthy lunch for cutting?
>>
File: 1445426148532.png (427KB, 626x736px) Image search: [Google]
1445426148532.png
427KB, 626x736px
>>25609996

based Dredd
>>
>>25610719
>>25610483
Wow dude you are so full of shit and obviously jelly.

You should really kill yourself man
>>
File: 1446393324413.png (156KB, 1372x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1446393324413.png
156KB, 1372x1088px
>>25610831

There haven't been a lot of massshootings in gyms because people will fall into 3 categories.

1) sign a gymcontract, use the gym a few times when their still just recently signed up, let it slide, allmost never go to the gym, only visit the gym when they have such a bad conscience because they literally waste money and the rest of the time they only tell everyone how they go to the gym while in reality they dodge it as the monument of their own failure, which it is.

2) they sign up in the gym, go to it on a regular basis but never really research or inform themselves about how and what to do. Only waste time in the gym, doing the same few excercises ad infinitum, never makeing any progress to speak of. Finally they either blame their genetics for not being able to gain muscle or improve stamina and quit or stay in the gym makeing it their goal to just go there every week with some other fuck, blocking spots and talking about shit. Basically turning the gym into a bar where they go to sit around and drink protein-shakes.

3) They sign up in a gym, inform themselves and research how they can achieve their goals. They work on their goals consequently, constantly haveing to fight people who block their spots and look at them funny when they grunt/fart or burb while deadlifting, squating, benching, shoulderpressing. This continues so long until they realize that they joined a normie-gym and start looking for a gym where people actually want to achieve something. Sign a contract in a good gym and they enjoy their life ever after, constantly pushing themselves further while being motivated by the other ambitious mutants in their gym.

I hate fucking normie-gyms
>>
Join a gym.
I did it.
It's full of old mens and friendly dudebros.
They will only judge you if you do the big retard and do some crossfit activity or if you come one time every 4 months.
>>
File: 206521_linsen1.jpg.cache.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
206521_linsen1.jpg.cache.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>25612243
try lentils, mate

They are high energy, have lots of protein and taste good.
>>
>>25609369
I'm only fat because your mother makes me a sandwich every time I fuck her
>>
>>25612202
I started the path to physical self improvement in college.

I was a member at a wellness center for a solid year and worked out regularly. Not a gym, a wellness center. They had every kind of equipment imaginable. A pool, a tennis court, basketball court, and tons of yoga and exercise classes. I took advantage of it all and saw the results.

> If you never got any rush out of your achievements working out, I can tell that you never got any achievements and/or just never cared enough to get an idea of what to do to get fit.

This is the truest thing in the post. Once you see it, it's tangible. You know it because it's there and can feel it. Once you keep going you'll feel better in general. THAT is why I work out.

I don't want to get swole. I don't want to be huge. I'm a 5'5 manlet and I'm pretty sure I'd look ridiculous huge. But I have lost a ton of wait and my core is the best it's ever been. I don't do this for women.

At the end of the day, if people don't get that gratification of helping themselves and being proud of their actions, they'll never do it. Also, I have to wonder. If women had to work for their bodies as hard as men, would they even bother trying?
>>
women just slather themselves in makeup and eyeliner and call it a day and if they happen to be fat then its a #lifechoice
>>
I have seen this EXACT THREAD WITH THE SAME OP IMAGE posted at least 3 different times. Why are you people so fucking gullible?
>>
>>25609838
how do you not have lose skin? I went from 340lbs to 200lbs and my stomach hangs like a ball sack. I'm a metalworker (inb4 wagecuck) so its not like i have zero muscle tone either.
>>
File: IMG_20151219_151042305.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_151042305.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>was almost 300lbs
>slim down to 210 via drug abuse and depression
>become more self conscious of my body as time goes on
>think everyone is making fun of my 210lbs fat ass any time I go outside
>made an okcupid but ignore the messages I get because I'm afraid of them seeing me IRL
Send help
>>
>>25609369
This is why I can't bring myself to go to the gym. It's just a bunch of Chads and Stacis making fun of me, even though I'm trying to improve myself.
>>
>>25614631
you go for you, not for them.
>>
>>25609529
>lack of motivation isn't a mental problem
>Smells like normies

probably just bait but i'll give you a sincere anyway
motivation isn't an easy thing, i know i've sort of been there as well
but you can try shifting perspective of things, worked for me any way so maybe it might work for some one in need here

>you no longer want to work out to get fit
>you no longer want to get fit to be like other normies
>you want to get fit because you hate normies
>you work out because god fuck them all and their stupid lives
>maybe even transcend to hating basic normie chicks
>>
>>25609369
nice copypasta fag

literally dumb staceys that do this

I go to a gym late at night and it's literally just other guys like me, who want to work out mostly alone and don't bother each other.
>>
>>25609369
I think being thinner and looking good will make you happy, no matter what anyone thinks. I went through a weight loss phase and honestly my romantic life didn't change, but I was really happy about the clothes I was able to wear and how my rolls were able to disappear. If your happiness depends on others, you'll NEVER be happy at all. People are shit, it's not just an anti-social meme. People really are terrible no matter what.
>>
>>25615507
say literally again

I dare you
>>
>>25615621
literally figuratively speaking, go fuck yourself literally
>>
>>25609757
Ugh that deep insecurity in his eyes.... sad part about being a fatass is that even if you lose weight, you're still an insecure bitch.
>>
>>25610088
Your health and fitness shouldn't be linked to a love life. Things like personal accomplishment and self-satisfaction are reasons to stop being fat.
>>
>>25615653
well he does look ridiculous
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.