[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here look very young? >tfw 21, people think I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: c6d.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
Who here look very young?

>tfw 21, people think I'm fucking 15.
>Had a lady at the bank not long ago ask me for my school access card because she thought i was underage
>Then when i looked shocked (didn't know what she meant)
>She claimed it was a compliment

I also just shaved, had a mustache for about 2.5 months, i look even younger now and look weird. I miss it already
>>
Hell, I'd love to bang some JB puss with impunity myself
>>
>>25609037
But you have to be chad and have good looks.
>>
>tfw i would have thought they'd be more people
>>
>>25609606
I'm here fellow robot. I'm 28 and people say I look 18. I'm 5"7, have a weak jaw and can't grow a beard. I inherited it from my mom, she's in her 50s but she looks in her 30s.

>Every time I open the door to a vendor they ask if they can talk to an adult in the house.
>When I buy alcohol they always ask for an ID.
>tfw people ask you what high school you go to
>tfw women your age won't take you seriously because you look too young.

I swear things will get better as I get older. Still, it's funny how people past their mid twenties start getting wrinkles and shit, especially women after having children.
>>
Yeah, early 30s, look like late teens. Still can't grow a beard either.
>>
>>25609013
25, get mistaken for 17/18 a lot and still get carded at R rated movies. I am pretty baby faced and am a manlet, though I can grow a full beard (prefer to shave, though).
>>
27 looking 18. I always wonder if people take me seriously and it's fucking with my confindence tbqf
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 694x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 694x695px
>>25609013
>22
>look 16
>walking outside last year late September, have license but no car so have to walk to places
>cop cruiser pulls up and stops me
>makes me worry and paranoid the he stopped me
>asks me why I'm not at school assuming I'm a teen skipping
> explain I graduated school years back and how old I am then show him license
>cop looks shocked
>apologizes then drives off
God I can't be taken seriously for shit with my fucking baby face
>>
>>25609013
>be 18
>get pretty much blackmailed into going to cinema with family
>guy from cinema asks me when I was born before letting me in (movie was like 13+ or some shit)
>need to think about it first and stutter while saying it
just
>>
>>25609013
>at airport, leaving country with family
>"is the minor with his parents"?
>at airport, arrived in other country
>"sorry you can't go through that line if you are underage
>mfw I was 18 all the time
Can't grow a bread, average height, so my only hope is getting fit
>>
>>25611415
>Can't grow a bread
Try starting with wheat, friend.
>>
>>25611689
How does wheat help you grow a beard?
>>
>>25612011
Not at all. Bread, on the other hand...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.