[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get relocated to the middle of nowhere in the deep south

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: melonpannormals.jpg (254KB, 1200x1520px) Image search: [Google]
melonpannormals.jpg
254KB, 1200x1520px
>get relocated to the middle of nowhere in the deep south
>everyone is a boring as fuck redneck/normie
>the only interests people have here are football and guns
how do I find people like me /r9k/?
>>
Its not your prepossessions about where you live. Its you anon. Otherwise you would have had friends where you used to live
>>
you already have.
you are here.
>>
>>25608705
I only had friends where I was before because of school
Making friends when you're not in school anymore is impossible
>>
Born and raised in a redneck shithole, I know how you feel.
>>
fuck you guns are cool

football does suck though
>>
>>25608705

No, it's the south.

Living in the south fucking sucks.
>>
>>25608681
>go visit gf in south
>everyone is either a redneck, a nigger, or white trash
>the only interests people have are football, basketball, guns, hunting, fishing
>everyone has big loud dogs, so you cant go for a walk in the neighborhood without constantly getting barked at
>everyone including men drink nothing but sweet tea like total faggots
Actually, the hobbies are pretty neat though. Fishing and hunting is a cooler hobby than shitposting on 4chan all day.
>>
>>25608681
I can empathize with you OP, I live in West Texas. Nothing in this shithole but normies, overpriced low-quality drugs, conservatives, and degenerate oil field workers.
>>
>>25609504
I love living in Texas. It's a little too hot but we're completely free from the SJW shit that's going on right now.
>>
File: 1427926900202.jpg (104KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427926900202.jpg
104KB, 640x960px
>>25609716
You're not free if you're in DFW or Austin
>>
>>25609552
When did "South" become one city
I live in the Southest south , it's nice here
White conservatives are rare here, I wish there were more
Everyone is artsy spoiled kid
>>
File: 1451792141809.jpg (578KB, 950x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1451792141809.jpg
578KB, 950x1195px
>>25609778
>Austin
lel I forgot you poor bastards existed. Come down to FloMo and get some fresh air, anon. We can play runescape and I'll show you my rubicks cube collection.
>>
File: 635745393588740093.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
635745393588740093.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>25609849
I'm actually just about 40 minutes away from FloMo, sounds fun anon I haven't been around there in years.
>>
>>25608681
I feel you anon, igual you are a comfy neet as me you are fucked, If you can open your wings get the fuck out of there. Im in a similar situation but Im doomed
>>
>>25608681
Learn how to shoot guns? Learn about guns?
They're bretty cool when you think about it, and if it doesn't work out you can go on a legendary shooting spree
>>
>>25608681
Thinking about leaving the South for these reasons. Can you describe the qualities you saw that were dif from the North?
>>
>>25610972
The south is hot, humid, and full of assholes.

So the only real difference is the weather I guess.
>>
>>25609790

f state, amirite mein neger?
>>
The Fighting Game community is usually a good place to start if you're looking for accepting nerds that aren't total neckbeards.
>>
>>25611845
What's the best Fighting game community?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.