[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you use a sex slave?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20151224_185916.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151224_185916.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
If someone offered you the use of their sex slave or a sex slave of your own, would you do it?

What kinds of things would you like to do?
>>
>>25608658
Dude if she's giving herself that easily to someone like ME, she's probably teeming with diseases.

Fuck that shit, I wouldn't even let my dog touch her.
>>
>would you like STDs?: the thread
>>
I think op means in a hypothetical, no consequence scenario.
>>
>>25608712
>>25608735
no one is asking you to stick your dick into it you faggots
>>
If they were a willing participant, then yes.

But I'm too much of a moralfag beta for anything non-consenual
>>
I would not use his, but I would not mind owning one in a society that generally practiced slavery. Not that I particularly like the idea of slavery, but she would be a slave regardless of my choice. Even if I could free her, would she be able to support herself? The answer is very likely no. That being the case, would it not be better for her to be owned by someone like me rather than someone with bizarre preferences or cruel tendencies?
>>
>>25608658
Legit just say FAGGOT NIGGER when im kind of alone or under my breath to express frustration
>>
>>25608865
I forget some people need to have shit like that pointed out clearly

>>25608907
Would you want her for virginity loss or because you have fantasies you want to try in the real world?
>>
>>25608658
guy or girl slave?
>>
>>25608658
Probably not. I don't really like the idea of a sex slave. I want an actual relationship, not some totally submissive, boring ass sex slave. I can't see myself ever finding enjoyment out of that sort of situation.
>>
>>25608658
force the sex slave to have a child, then make the child a sex slave
>>
>>25608952
why not both in the same package
>>
>>25608916
Well if you had one with her own job if you got tired of her you could just throw her away.
Normalish during work hours but your slave for every other hour
>>
sure the sex and dominating will be fun, but then in the end it will be one more thing to look after and get stressed over
>>
>>25608992
keep it naked around the house, with hard clamps on the nips, cock ring around the balls, and a choke collar around the neck

put largish metal balls up its ass and make it walk around in high heels without dropping any or it will face further punishment. Invite a bunch of guys over to fuck it, some BBC and some girls as well to humiliate and laugh at it for not being a real woman or real man. Constant pain and humiliation and hard fucking is all it deserves. Exhaust it as much as I can then some more. Trade it off to friends to abuse, and ask them to spread it around town as much they can. Push it beyond its limits. You know the usual.
>>
>>25608658
I have a thing for passionate sex so idk if it would work
>>
>>25609320
Hot as f
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.