[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I guess I'll give this omegle thing a try welp,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: stacy.jpg (235KB, 1110x644px) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
235KB, 1110x644px
>I guess I'll give this omegle thing a try

welp, that's it for me
>>
Stop advertising for this roast beef cunt.
>>
>>25608128
what's so wrong with this? Just skip to the point, women drain money anyway.
>>
>>25608204
I wanted to interact with someone, not get advertised
>>
>>25608289
if you wanted to socialize why tag femdom?
>>
File: 1450857530273.png (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450857530273.png
120KB, 1000x1000px
>>25608128
>Go on omegle
>The only people I met are bots.
>>
>femdom tag on omegle
there's your problem

Women know that men on the femdom tag are desperate. Unkind women will try to make money off of you subs.
>>
>>25608357
addendum, if you want to socialize, go by your hobbies. I've met great people under the writing tag who talk about books with me. The art tag also has a lot of people sharing their stuff and talking about what's happening in that world.
>>
>>25608344
I wanted to socialize with dominating women...

>>25608357
fugg

well I gave it a shot
>>
File: omegle1.jpg (30KB, 413x514px) Image search: [Google]
omegle1.jpg
30KB, 413x514px
>>25608128
Go on omegle.

Tag feminism.

Bring something back.
>>
>>25608381
Speaking from personal experience dominant women don't usually enjoy socializing with random submissive guys who know that the woman is dominant. A lot of times you're even more demanding and needy than submissive girls. It's kind of exhausting. Your best bet to get on a dominant woman's good side is to meet her in a different context where neither of you know what the other is into.
>>
>>25608128
>be sure to choose to send the money to a friend/family and not as a payment for goods/services
>Otherwise I can't withdraw it soon enough to pay my rent
I wonder how many people fall for this.
>>
File: omegle2.jpg (29KB, 444x432px) Image search: [Google]
omegle2.jpg
29KB, 444x432px
>>25608439
wrong board motherfucker
>>
>>25608442
Internet is my only hope though, I can't look a woman in the eye IRL.
>>
>>25608469
Try different hobby tags on omegle.

You never know who you'll get. Even if you don't get a femdom gf you might still make a friend.
>>
>>25608128
I got that too.

http://i.imgur.com/pINroPc.png
>>
>>25608487
Why... are you being so nice and helpful... I just want to give up, again.

Thanks anon.
>>
>go on Omegle
>start conversing
>get nervous
>exit and never go back

Fucking social anxiety, this happens with text chats too.
>>
>>25608504
I try to nicepost as much as I can. You deserve it.
Everything will be okay
>>
File: omegle3.jpg (50KB, 526x495px) Image search: [Google]
omegle3.jpg
50KB, 526x495px
>>25608439
fucking bots man
>>
>>25608596
protip, most sex related tags are bots. You'll need to branch into a specific fetish in order to get real people.
>>
>>25608609
This, can't be a broad topic. but popular kinks/fetishes will have bots either way normally.
>>
>>25608563
You need to deal with that shit, I meditated my way out of it with 3 months of work. Just journal and whenever this sort of feeling comes up write your way out of it. Or use a whiteboard/ blank white paper if you suck at thinking literally like I do and keep that shit. Build mantras to life. Social Anxiety is fear of Evaluation, or for me it was a fear of failure, despite the fact that life is like a game of juggling a soccer ball or hakey sack with your foot and trying to beat your old highest. Dread was also another hard concept as was accepting my accomplishments and feeling like I belonged in a room that I was invited into.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.