[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream, bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: anchorage.jpg (261KB, 1500x888px) Image search: [Google]
anchorage.jpg
261KB, 1500x888px
>tfw my only dream at this point is to move to Anchorage, Alaska
>tfw I have no money, no degree, no car, no job experience, and I live with my mom in New York
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
>>
>>25607155
No.
Consider Sudoku.
>>
why alaska op
>>
Get a parachute, use the thermal updraft from the Yellow Stone eruption to push you into the jetstream and paraglide your way there.
>>
>have a loving wife and a happy, healthy family

Not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1291080172898.jpg (10KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1291080172898.jpg
10KB, 250x242px
My dream?
Be happy
>>
>>25607155
My dream is to slap you across the face for having a stupid dream.
>>
>>25607188
It's beautiful, quiet, and seems like it has very friendly residents. It just looks so fucking comfy, even watching people's dashcam videos on YouTube.

But who am I kidding, expecting anything other than disappointment and failure.

>>25607332
Do you live in New York?
>>
>>25607155
I want to be a famous boxer
>>
File: 1443752861989.jpg (61KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
1443752861989.jpg
61KB, 616x519px
Move to Iceland, a Celtic Isle settlement or at the very least, New Zealand.

Get a small, at the most, 800 sq foot house, with a small attached barn.

Become a sheep farmer, live off the land, spend my days making music and painting.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon, but this is as close to a "dream" as I have in my heart.

One day... For sure.
>>
>>25607155
To be a rich inventor and astronaut. Or to be a teenager and have adventures like in my chinktoons.
>>
I just want to go on to become a veterinarian and live a happy life with a pet cat. I'll probably stay in NY either way, I like it here for the most part.
>>
Most likely to get accepted to STA-21 and become an Officer.
>>
I wanna solve P=NP. It's not unusual to have unreachable dreams, OP. The important thing is to occupy your mind with frivolous spending and alcohol abuse to avoid suicide.
>>
>>25607376
if you want a quiet comfy place just move to the midwest it's probably much cheaper and iyou still get the comfy winter weather for 4-5 months. and you live in NYC so this will probably surprise you but you can move anywhere except for another top 5 city and people will be nice and friendly with you.
>>
>>25607155
I used to have dreams but after graduating college and working for a bit I realize the only real purpose I can have is comfort. People are shit and betray you, whatever random dream you pursue just turns out to be horse shit, and youre soon replacing it with the next one. Whether you move or dont move, make it or dont make it, it doesn't matter, because every morning you woke up not doing your "dream" is exactly like every day you woke up doing your "dream". If youre a normie you fool yourself into thinking its somehow different to try and give life meaning.

That being said, good luck, bro.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.