[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so god damn angry all the time? Every little thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1452133960132.jpg (107KB, 1040x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1452133960132.jpg
107KB, 1040x1055px
Why am I so god damn angry all the time?

Every little thought makes me want to have a bout of tard rage and smash everything in the room.
>>
>>25606358
you probably had a shitty childhood
>>
File: 1448593325277.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448593325277.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>25606358
Life is suffering.
Adapt.
>>
>>25606365
My mother wasn't around to raise me because she was an alcoholic and lived somewhere else. Is that why?

Might also explain why women make me so angry.
>>
>>25606365
plenty of people have great childhoods and still end up robots, angry or bitter
>>
Try going for a night drive on an (almost) empty freeway. Then scream. Scream as loudly as you can. Roar. It helps.
>>
>>25606408
I literally do this every single night though, and it doesn't keep the rage in check. I also pound the ceiling of my car, the passenger seat, I go nuts but it just makes me more angry.

Why does this emotion exist, it doesn't serve any function.
>>
File: 9-01-2016=07.png (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
9-01-2016=07.png
38KB, 800x600px
It must be foul humours, or perhaps a devlish spirit that has accosted your subconscious mind.
>>
>>25606482
Apparently. I've never been an angry person. I just started being pissed off constantly about a month ago.
>>
>>25606398
this I blame on introversion and low testosterone

they become beta and fail socially thus hating the world around them

either way if that's how you are you probably still have a shitty social life. Same thing really
>>
>>25606528
I don't think I have low testosterone. I do fail socially though, always have, and I'm extremely introverted.
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>25606451
For me my anger is a result of having never stood up for myself, in fact when people hurt me I bend over and let them

Then I get home and get so mad I can't fall asleep because I'm punching the pillows. Whenever I drive somewhere I just start screaming and I punch the steering wheel. Whenever I'm home alone I constantly get reminded by my countless unresolved grudges and twist myself into a contortion of fury.
>>
>>25606509
Someone's sending some bad vibes your way and it's messing up your chi. You gotta get some groodalicious vibes to fix the bad juju.
>>
>>25606590
I don't interact with anyone really though. I have only one friend and we've never fought. I got bullied when I was a kid but it doesn't really make me upset now.

I'm just mad. I'm just fucking furious at every little thing. It has to be some sort of chemical issue, I fucking hate everything.
>>
>>25606358
you need to cum in a non-roastie vagina.
>>
>>25606667
I would love to, but non roasties don't even seem to exist. Every girl is a HUGE FUCKING SLUT. I just want a loving gf that hasn't taken 15 COCKS!
>>
File: 1452212873614.jpg (307KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1452212873614.jpg
307KB, 900x1300px
>>25606358
Just masturbate.
>>
>>25606685
He's wrong, see what you really need is a good dicking.
>>
>>25606702
I can't even get aroused. I have masturbated in a month. I hate women so much, but I'm not gay, so I'm trapped in a limbo.
>>25606703
I'm not gay.
>>
>>25606685
well those girls want a nice guy who is down to earth, funny, ambitious and healthy, so if they give you what you want, a loving pure girlfriend, you should at least give them what they want in return
>>
>>25606758
I am in shape, I am 6'0" tall, my sense of humor is pretty uncommon but I think the right girl could appreciate it, I am definitely ambitious. I think I could attract the right girl, I just can't seem to find her. I have been asked out by numerous girls, but they're all roastie whores.
>>
>>25606732
It all makes sense now. The anger stems from a lifetime of repressing your true sexuality.
>>
>>25606802
I DON'T FIND MEN ATTRACTIVE, FAGGOT
>>
#justlowIQthings
>>
>>25606833
I have been tested by two psychologists since my dad used to work in the field. My IQ is 151.
>>
>>25606782
Honestly I'd settle for like a 6/10 if she was a non-roastie.

I remember some chick who came onto me and told me about how she made out with her friend, but insisted she was not a slut. It was surreal. Like wtf you intimately kiss some "friend" because you need to kill time between classes and expect me to invest actual resources into a relationship with you when white trash retard from rural KY gets it from you for nothing. No thanks.
>>
>>25606898
Exactly man.

I just fucking hate sluts, and all girls seem to be sluts.
>>
>>25606898
No wonder you're unhappy. You gotta work on that judgmental and abrasive attitude of yours.
>>
>>25606946
Actually I don't, you don't get to tell me what values I'm allowed to hold.
>>
File: cONCERN.jpg (68KB, 810x676px) Image search: [Google]
cONCERN.jpg
68KB, 810x676px
Yeah, my anger has been persistent lately

>tell mom to shut the fuck up because she won't stop talking about useless shit when I'm trying to get information from her
>guy cut me off just so he could get stopped by a red light and I almost got out of the car to try and stab him to death with my pen
>sight of jay walking pedestrian made me have to restrain myself from running them the fuck over
>page won't load so I started to seethe and growl until I had a big spot of saliva on my shirt
>fork wouldn't spear any pasta so after the third try I grabbed and handful and shoved it into my mouth
>screaming at the cat for no real reason, just to be angry

It's like something broke in my mind and I can't contain my anger anymore. I really want someone to pick a fight with me so I can beat bash their brains out on the fucking sidewalk and tear their throat out with my teeth.
>>
>>25607158
I know that feel.

Half an hour ago I knocked my garbage can down, and beat the shit out of it and everything inside.

I just feel so god damn mad.
>>
>>25607158
Some chad who is conceal carrying will just put you down.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.