[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: orig-21060870.gif (418KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
orig-21060870.gif
418KB, 500x281px
Does anybody just have a strange feeling that you're some kind of alien and just can't fit in with normal people?
This is the opposite of a special snowflake thing, I just feel different, like I don't belong anywhere. Like with relationships, if I'm 21 and haven't even held a girl's hand there must obviously be something wrong with me if I'm not able to experience something that is so commonplace for ordinary people, which is why I just gave up on them. Sullen feeling t.b.h.
>>
>>25605039
Yes, I get this feeling a lot when looking at how I can only hold a conversation for but a couple of minutes. I still don't know how people can keep a topic going. Maybe I'm just boring.
>>
welcome to life

you'll fit in just fine here
>we don't fit in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJAPjs9Mww
>>
>>25605195

Do you ever stutter or stumble around your words when speaking too? That's part of the reason why I talk so little in public.
>>
I can pick up things pretty fast and usual get pushed into management. But that's where they start to see my flaws. I don't care what anyone does. I'm just going to sit in the back by myself. I'll make scripts to combat all the laziness. It works out. But no one likes the fact I'm not doing anything nor is any one of 'my employees'. So I get pushed back. Everyone has such enthusiasm. That's what keeps them progressing. If I just had enthusiasm, I'd still have my old title. Happens almost every time.
>>
>>25605262
Yep, we're humans here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7St9TtLzoLk
>>
>>25605262
Kind of... not with every sentence or anything though. I'm terrible at coming up with shit to say as if I don't want to say something stupid.
>>
I feel like the anti-hipster. Totally obscure and uncool in a totally unironic and serious way. 2edgy.
>>
>>25605039
Me too.

A long time ago I figured it out.

We lack souls.

God made us without souls. We are accidents.

When we die. We won't go to heaven or hell.

We will simply cease to be.

We are nothing.
>>
File: 1452042108464.jpg (70KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452042108464.jpg
70KB, 1200x1200px
>>25606307
see the feel
know the feel
be the feel
>>
File: 1452095813332.jpg (18KB, 460x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452095813332.jpg
18KB, 460x241px
>>25606307
>God made us without souls. We are accidents.
Haha oh shit. I'm no christfag, but this is surprisingly accurate. Whenever people talk about souls my thoughts are always "what phenomenon are they even trying to describe with that word? What exists that would need to be called a soul?" Maybe I just don't have one.
>>
Yeah it's not worth trying to be like them either

We're too far behind. At best you become a gross imitation of them and lose everything that makes you cool. And even when you find you can't be comfortable in your skin and your surrounded by people you have nothing in common with because they've never really known you.

Lift, wear some clothes that fit well and then be the fucking weirdo that you are. You'll be far more happy, comfortable and cool than 90% of people. I found this out too late.
>>
>>25606307
It's honestly not fair. As far as I know there's nothing I can do to fix the situation. I've been spending five years rebuilding and tearing myself down only to realize it's absolutely no use.
It's not fair.
>>
>>25606457
Robots are trapped in the uncanny valley.
Robots would fail a Turing test.
>>
>>25606493
All factories have reject stock. Even God has shells and for which were never meant to be.

Do not worry.

When you die. The pain will go away. You will cease to be. But so will all the suffering and heartarche.

We will sleep forever. Our minds blank and empty. But peaceful.
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1080x1080px
>>25606307
Close.

But robots are actual animal souls who ended up in human bodies

The level of complexity in a human mind is too much for a lower lifeform like ourselves. We can't handle it.

That's why we feel inhuman. Because we aren't.

Many neets used to be cats or dogs that lounged around the house.

Those lonely robots. They yearn for those simpler times. A simpler mind.

Furries are the sad result of realising this truth on a subconscious level. And trying desperately to relive that past life which we cannot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.