[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving Up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1358648561385.png (71KB, 195x192px) Image search: [Google]
1358648561385.png
71KB, 195x192px
/r9k/, how do you completely give up and stop caring so much about women? For you wizards on here, how did you do it? I don't want to worry about getting a girlfriend, anymore. I just want to focus on finishing up my master's and on research and hobbies.

I'm starting to get tired of the game, and I just want a way to curb the urges without castrating myself.
>>
I've naturally learned to dislike everyone.
>>
SSRIs will kill your sex drive, for the most part.

>>25604534 also helps a lot.
>>
File: comfycozy.png (303KB, 686x802px) Image search: [Google]
comfycozy.png
303KB, 686x802px
>>25604255

23 year old anon who's given up on women here.

You're going to need to realize that as long as you have a social drive, the urges will always come. Work with them. Feeling horny? Fap or channel the urge into something else if possible. Feeling lonely? Go online, meet with friends if you have them.

Realize, firstly, that the urges are just that: urges, and they can be resolved without directly fulfilling them. Simply put distract yourself with different activities whenever possible.
>>
>>25604255
I just accepted that my lot in life was not to be an average joe. This allows me to pour myself completely into my projects.
>>
>>25604255

read a good book. feminists will try to get them banned too ekek
>>
become the woman
your sex drive will get cucked the fuck out
>>
Hookers are the answer. Once you've fucked ten or so of them you will no longer care about a relationship. You think you want to pursue a woman until you cum in her. Then she has served her purpose and your mind goes back to vidya and anime.
>>
>>25604255
take the red pill.
>>
>>25604255
Through years of isolation I've learned to not hope for anything
>>
i relate to this thread. i've learned to satisfy my own needs myself that i don't care about women anymore. sometimes i feel like i'm watching a pov stream about my life and i can't do anything with it, but that may just be the weed talking
>>
>>25604255
Youtube MGTOW, and if you take nothing else away, just realize that shits stacked against you, its objectively a poor decision and you'll be better off focusing on your self. Don't place your happiness or self worth in the hands of others, never trust anyone with something that powerful, never rely on anyone else for your happiness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.