[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's actually on disability here? I'm waiting for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1448299975427.png (20KB, 658x643px) Image search: [Google]
1448299975427.png
20KB, 658x643px
Who's actually on disability here? I'm waiting for a hearing to be set where a judge will rule whether or not I get it. Average wait time for the office my case is at is 14 months. Can't work at all during those 14 months because it would hurt my case, and I don't even know if I'll win or not.

Is shit this difficult in Europe, or is this only an Amerifat thing?
>>
File: airquotes.gif (790KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
airquotes.gif
790KB, 300x170px
>>25601782
What is your """""disability""""" anon?
>>
have you considered the possibility that the judge will name a close relative as a trustee so that the money will be deposited in their account not yours? What are you planning to do if that happens?
>>
>falling for the 'wagecuck' meme

Did you actually think that NEETs were making bunches of money? It's a fucking meme, in the United States you have to be a woman with 'fibromyalgia' to get on SSDI, they don't give it to men very often.

Are you too autistic to recognize satire?
>>
>>25601821
autism, anxiety, depression, executive functioning disorder

>>25601864
That's not gonna happen. I'm not being declared incompetent, it's just SSDI.
>>
>$733 a month max
>no housing support
>section 8 housing wait lists are years long

This is the true reality of the neetcuck. Sub-poverty level income and still living at their parents' house.
>>
File: 1450052165796.png (563KB, 861x990px) Image search: [Google]
1450052165796.png
563KB, 861x990px
>>25601907
>autism, anxiety, depression, executive functioning disorder

Oh okay so nothing real then.
>>
>>25602073
>I know more than a doctor

t. autism
>>
>>25602101
>implying doctors give a shit

My friend had paid time off work for ~6 months because he kept getting sick notes from his doctor.
>>
File: CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg (128KB, 1312x400px) Image search: [Google]
CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg
128KB, 1312x400px
>>25602002
iktf.
>thought would be getting around 3100 - 3300usd next month
>really gunna get 2944usd in savings
>am in louisville so niggers have the whole west side and a bit more of the city aka 'cannot live there because that is a bad area' - me mom
>turn 26 next month but cannot have 30+g of sugar or dairy. looks like another birthday burger for me from mcds
>>
>>25602073
>Oh okay so nothing real then.
t. jealous wagecuck
>>
Tell the judge he isn't a qualified psychiatrist and can't tell you whether you are able to work or not, and not to over reach his powers.

Best thing you can do Is get a diagnosis from a psychiatrist and a not saying it is difficult if not impossible for you to work, maintain a job.
>>
File: 1438652023522.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438652023522.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Diagnosed autism, get disability. Using it to save up for college right now because I actually do want to work being a neet is boring and depressing
>>
>>25602600
Lol. saying something like that is some fucking terrible advice. Judges are sadistic power tripping assholes who have never had to work a day in their entire lives because daddy bought them a college degree and believe they are God's gift to earth. they enjoy the feeling of power that comes from deciding whether a person spends the next 30 years rotting in a cell or not. to make things worse the justice system is a close knit family with positions being passed down from father to son, most judges know each other and protect each other. don't you remember the case where a judge was filmed with a spycam whipping his own daughter and absolutely nothing happened? if OP wants his welfare bux he will have to play the victim and beg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.