[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my teenage son may have sodomized our dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1387425021001.gif (496KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1387425021001.gif
496KB, 250x188px
So, I'm not even sure how to start here. The last couple of weeks my dog (7 year old rottweiler) has been acting noticeably different. I guess I could describe it as "distant" and even depressed. He is normally an extremely outgoing and happy dog, very playful and energetic etc. But starting about 2 weeks ago he started acting very withdrawn and nervous around people, even his own family. At first I kind of brushed it off as feeling under the weather, but after about a week and a half I decided maybe he needed to see a vet.

I got him in yesterday and after an examination the vet told me that he believes the dog has been sodomized. His anus had slight damage in a way that was consistent with that sort of thing. He said he can't really imagine that his injuries could have come about any other way. So already now I'm pretty upset and sort of freaking out. Who would do this sort of thing to a dog?

I thought about all of the people that had access to the dog and my back yard. Garderners crossed my mind, my neighbors, etc. The only people that live in the house are my wife, myself, and our teenaged son. I came home and thought about it for a while. I had this really ugly sinking feeling in my stomach about the possibilty that it could have been my son. I decided to look around his room.

I didn't really know what I was expecting to find, and I didn't really find anything in there that screamed guilty, until I decided to check his browser history. I found he had been on a beastiality forum recently and a site with pictures of that sort of thing. I felt like I was going to throw up.

Now I know that this isn't definitive proof of anything, but it sure doesn't look good. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced my son has been sodomizing our dog. I haven't told my wife yet or done anything about it. I have NOT left him alone with the dog since. I am totally confused and upset and don't really know how to proceed with this.
>>
Is this "im pretending to post a non r9k post on r9k memea thing still?"

>my teenage son
>>
>>25601388
if this is real..OP let your son fuck your dog.
>>
>>25601388
Sodomize your son so he knows how it feels
>>
>>25601388

Nice reddit repost faggot let me guess the dog's name is Colby?
>>
>>25601558
This

>implying this was meant to be original
>>
Set up camera. Let him see his love again. Take pictures. Post them here.

pls
>>
>He said he can't really imagine that his injuries could have come about any other way
Is there a dogsodomizing-test or how can vet be 100% sure dog was sodomized? Also I bet rottweiler can defend itself unless being drugged especially against strangers so it seems your son is dogmolester if you're not lying.
>>
>>25601388
>Sodomize
>A dog
Kek nicely memed tumbler.
>>
File: 1445720165672.jpg (60KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445720165672.jpg
60KB, 848x480px
>>25601388
I know this is bullshit, but set up a hidden camera or something.
>>
>>25601388
>middle aged man with teen son on 4chan
there is no way this could be real
>>
>>25601558
Good ol' Biblical retribution. An anus for an anus. This is your only solution, op.
>>
Drizzle mustard, ketchup, and relish, daily on your son until he figures out that you know.

Then shame him until he leaves or kills himself.
>>
>>25601388

Think no more, I can confirm:

Your son fucked your dog.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>25602676

Well, with a dad that's on 4chan you can now understand the bad habits of his kid a little better.
>>
This pasta is on display at the Smithsonian.
>>
>>25603185
lmao

>>25601388

Why the fuck would this be posted on /r9k/ of all places too?

Also

>Wife
>Child

If you really are married father as you say you are how the fuck did you end up on this board on this website of all places?
>>
>>25603247
you got a point there
any robot with kids is probably a fucked parent
>>
>>25603291
It will be extremely effective on /pol/
>>
Animals can't be raped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.