[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really robots, what matters more than pleasure? And if you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 628x625px
Really robots, what matters more than pleasure? And if you want to be a moralist, what matters more than everyones pleasure? And why did I always get told that it's immoral to only want pleasure when I ask these questions? And why reproduce if existnece isn't eternal pure bliss?
Pic not me and unrelated unless you want to abuse and fuck her too.
>>
If you're grill it's simple...

I'm not having sex with you. That's literally it. Most robots are just mad as fuck that out socially stunted life doesn't allow us to fuck qt grills so they reeee sand bitch.

Not all the robots on here are like that by the way

But because you're a woman that's willing to have sex for sex sake you can do what most mean have to work years to do. It's what allot of men on here may never get.
>>
>iOSpleb is a retard
Is anyone honestly surprised at this point?
>>
>>25601547
I'm not a girl and the pics not me. It's just a girl I like and will never have. Should I rape and kill her?
>>
>>25601344
Not all pleasure was created equal
>>
>>25601547
>allot
disregarded everything you said.
>>
Pleasure is the only tangible thing in life that everyone can feel. Everything else is basically constructed by society, either to stop us murderraping one another to death or to keep people in check. Pleasure, whether higher or lower in feeling, is the only thing that makes me feel alive.
>>
>>25601344
>the Safeway soup in the public bathroom

Learn how to judge people by their characters and you won't have these problems.
>>
>>25601744
What problems?
>>
>>25601655
I don't know, is that what this thread all about? It seems to be. You also seem to equate pleasure with your own sadism. Do you want somebody to say okay? Or this this like a hidden cry for help?

Lets reverse search the picture and let the girl know.
>>
>>25601808
Nothing shows up on google, so it's likely an actual girl he knows. If that helps the search?
>>
>>25601808
I wanted to have a discussion about pleasure and the meaning of life. I do not equate pleasure with my own sadism. I just want pleasure for pleasures sake and don't see why people think that's such an immoral thing to say.
>>
>>25601808
Pleasure without hurting anyone that is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.