[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /psychosis/ here? I've had psychosis NOS for over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone /psychosis/ here?

I've had psychosis NOS for over a year, which in my case is basically just schizophrenia.

Symptoms:
Catatonia
Visual Hallucinations
Auditory Hallucinations
Depersonalization
Derealization
Lack of focus
Suicidal ideation

When I had my first breakdown I stayed in my room for three straight days and hit myself and thought about suicide constantly. All my symptoms were really bad and my focus was so poor I couldn't even read a book. I'm a 20 year old college student so that and the Catatonia was really hard for me, even worse than the voices.

I'm scared I'm having another breakdown as my symptoms are getting worse...

Anyone want to share their stories? What treatment did you get? Did you go to the hospital and what was it like?

What can you tell someone dealing with a relapse and terrified of the hospital?
>>
Bipolar here.

Psychotic mania's pretty cool. Literally feel like you're godlike.

Psychotic depression, on the other hand, is literally the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
>>25598365
Get on disabilities. Become the NEET you were born to be.
>>
>>25598365
>Catatonia
>Visual Hallucinations
>Auditory Hallucinations
>Depersonalization
>Derealization
>Lack of focus

Fuck, got all of that at least once during the years (hallucinations are daily though).
Must it happens all at the same time or not?
>>
>I've had psychosis NOS for over a year, which in my case is basically just schizophrenia.

but thats wrong, you self dianogising dumbfuck.

bpd and bp1 masterrace
>>
>>25598419
>tfw bipolar gf
>one day she tells me about all these plans for the future she has and she finally realizes what she wants to do with her life
>few days later she tells me she wants to kill herself

This shit is difficult to handle
>>
>>25598749

Yeah, it's a pretty shitty illness, especially untreated.

I'm more or less stable on my current meds and therapy though. Just have some mild-to-moderate depression problems from time to time.

Is she on medication?
>>
>>25598811
No. She's poor and doesn't have health insurance, so she doesn't want to pay the money to get back on meds again.

I really love her, but it's difficult to be patient with her sometimes. But I try, because I know it's because of her illness.
>>
>>25598660
I'm just saying the symptoms are very similar between the two diseases, especially for me, I never said I had it. Even my psychiatrist said I was right on the line. I've only ever been diagnosed with NOS though although that may change if my symptoms get worse.
>>
>>25598575
Usually I have them all in a pretty short time span. My meds have managed them all pretty well except the voices break through occasionally.

More and more symptoms are coming through now though
>>
I was diagnosed with disociative psychosis from childhood trauma. Fear of the devil and all that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.