[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What career should I pursue? All I do is browse r9k and play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1443962494958.jpg (66KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1443962494958.jpg
66KB, 700x513px
What career should I pursue? All I do is browse r9k and play vidya all day and have no real interests.
>inb4 become a neet
>inb4 kill myself
>>
File: 1452058772792.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452058772792.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
bump.
Asking the same question as you lad.
>>
>>25597883
>>25597964
>those feels when I'm stuck spending the rest of my life as a minimum wagecuck
If you're asking now it's too late.
>>
File: army.jpg (739KB, 2160x1722px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
739KB, 2160x1722px
>>25597883
you already know pham, im pursuing this career too
>>
Don't ask neets what to do for a career.

Is there anything that interests you?
>>
>>25598083
I'm 18 and going to start community college soon. Is that really too late?
>>
Become a paid Internet shill.
>>
>>25598215
>no real interests
I like music but I don't see myself making that into a career.
>>
>>25598286
You mentioned you were starting community college. Are there any particular courses that look good?
>>
>>25598286
>>25597883
>>25597964
If you are into music you could try management for a musician or working at a recording studio or radio station. That might not be your specific interest in music, but if you want to do the world some good and don't need all the glory, management might be for you. Just don't expect to a whole lot of popularity unless you get lucky.
>>
>>25598558
Yeah I was looking into that, I'll probably end up doing that.
>>
>>25598225
>Community college
Yep.
>>
>>25598868
>implying
>le original meme
>>
>Implying being a NEET is worse than a wage cuck
>>
>>25599195
>career
>wage cuck
>implying
>>
>>25598868
is there really anything wrong with cc tho?
you can always transfer out into a better school.
>>
>>25599277
if you're considering community college, it's for you, simple as that.

yes, it'd be ideal to be good enough to get into your ideal school immediately with an application, but if that were you, you wouldn't be considering community college.

CC is perfectly fine as an alternative to get into a better school later, just don't graduate from there if you want to be competitive.
>>
>>25599171
If you're going to a CC for a specialized career, then whatever. Like carpentry or some shit I don't know. But you're royally buttfucking yourself if you're trying to do that to save money and then transfer to a four year college. CC is basically high school 2.0, so you won't be prepared for the difficulty of real college homework. Not to mention that since you didn't start your freshman year at the 4 year place everyone that did will pretend you don't exist because they've already established social groups and cliques. People will also wonder why the fuck you transferred and might even call you retarded because they figure you flunked out somewhere before coming to their college.
As much as you might not hearing this your grades are tied in with how well your socially doing in school, so if everyone is ignoring you or treating you like shit you will end up doing poorly.
>>
File: 1413910032476.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1413910032476.png
13KB, 640x712px
Write a crappy genre novel that will appeal to normies and make you the big bucks
>>
>>25599391
>difficulty of real college homework

are you fucking stupid

even college homework just requires effort

I thought r9k was full of unmotivated smart people.
>>
Do what I do, anon. I'm at uni for Audio Technology right now. I just jerk off and play with computers all day, but it's not difficult like compsci or other computer-stuff. In two years I can get a job doing anything from film sound effects to video game sound design to music production, pretty much any media out there.

Tl/Dr Audio Tech for easy, diverse opportunities.
>>
>>25599437
And did I mention, you don't even need college for it. You can attend a tech institute and get certified + set up with internships.
>>
>>25599391
>implying i give a fuck about social cliques and what other people think of me I was already a social outcast in hs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.