[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find a girl on tinder >conversation is really fun and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1zefloy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>find a girl on tinder
>conversation is really fun and she seems interested
>at some point look up her facebook
>she's tall as fuck in full body pics
>realize she'd probably leave the second she'd see me being a manlet
God fucking damn it why do I always have to match with tall fucking girls? EVERY FUCKING TIME

I'M NOT EVEN THAT SHORT
>>
I always check out matches on Tinder or POF or whatever on facebook because 90% of the time they're way fatter in FB pics that dating site pics

Pisses me off.
>>
>>25596322
I don't even have a problem with the fat girls, since I got gud at telling which one is fat and which one is not even by the vague tinder pics. But with the fucking height it's impossible. The most recent girl is literally like 190-something centimeters. What the fuck
>>
>>25596363
That sucks.

I'm 193cm so I never really worry about it but tbqh I don't really like tall girls myself.
>>
>>25596322
you know they can see you on facebook right?
>>
>>25596407
What do you mean m8, of course anyone can see me if they look me up. I have an uncommon name so I'm easier to find.
>>
Manlet shit is just a meme bro, go for it if you guys hit it off
>>
>>25597554
Nice meme my friend
(Ooooriginal)
>>
>>25596695
i mean if you look on their profile its very easy for them to see you, youll come up on their find friends bit, which always comes up on the main page
>>
>>25596407
>>25596695
>tfw I'm unfindable because I use a different pic and everything else is set to private
>>
>>25597661
You're fucking with me right now, aren't you? Please tell me this isn't true.
>>
I had something similar happen to me OP. I actually did go out with her and it was going pretty good, thought she wouldn't want to meet up again but we actually did. I'm 5'9 and she was something like 6'1. We eventually fucked, she stopped talking to me afterwards and now posts nudes on tumblr.

Such is life
>>
>>25597832
It seems to be true, I was texting with a girl for some time and one day she just pops up on my facebook main page under the: "Know this person?" section. Pretty sure she looked me up on facebook
>>
>>25597914
I don't know anon. Girls from tinder seem to pop up for me too. And they're the first on the list when I look them up as well. On the other hand I'm 100% sure she didn't look me up.
>>
>>25597914
The reason she came up is because she probably has put her phone number on facebook and since you most likely have facebook on your phone it detects who you're texting and makes her appear.

It is true but probably not for one visit, I think multiple visits to someones page will have them come up.

Another thing that people don't know is if two people have facebook on their phones but aren't friends on FB, and if the app is running, it detects that you're nearby and they will eventually appear on your "People you may know list"

I tested it out with my sister who has no mutual friends with me and has a different last name on FB and she came up, her BF did too. It's fucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.