[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drinking/ here tonight? Why is life so shit when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: 1452132920243.jpg (20KB, 486x352px) Image search: [Google]
1452132920243.jpg
20KB, 486x352px
Who /drinking/ here tonight? Why is life so shit when I'm drinking?
>>
I'm drinking and life is looking pretty good form where I'm sitting
>>
File: austra.png (207KB, 570x331px) Image search: [Google]
austra.png
207KB, 570x331px
>drink to forget
>forget to live
>live to drink
>>
I drink because I lack impulse control and the drive to make my life better
>>
Pour the next one for me, OP

day 5 of no alcohol for me
>>
>>25596216
Ah, shit, I meant "when I'm NOT drinking". What are you drinking anon?
>>
Gonna pour me some CC on ice when I get home tonight.
>>
>>25596162
Alcohol is the only drug that makes me feel better. Its so fucking foul though. I never drank beer because id need to drink a whole case to get drunk.
Sober now, with a clear head, and I still fucking hate everything. Huh.
>>
>>25596535
Beer gos with dinner Bourbon gos with sadness and there in being a man.
>>
File: 1443040840685.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1443040840685.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
I'm drunk on cheap lager and ale, and my uncle and cousin which I haven't seen in like 7 years are coming round soon.

Kill me.
>>
>>25596338
I'm soon starting some new antidepressant with which I can't drink. So I'm going to have to give it up pretty soon too.
>>
Today I'm going to sit in the sun and get drunk. It's supposed to be a sunny day although looking outside I'm skeptical it will become one.
>>
>>25596162
I drink because my wife's children cry
>>
Drinking to stop the dreams about her

What is my life? I should just kill myself
>>
The one girl I'll ever love left me for some chad two months ago I've been on a steady diet of burbon ever since. Hopefully it kills me soon
>>
File: das_it_mane.png (37KB, 1048x870px) Image search: [Google]
das_it_mane.png
37KB, 1048x870px
>>25596535
>drank a 500 ml bottle of 5.5% ABV pale ale
>felt this aura of bliss and slight euphoria for about an hour
What le fug, I'm not a light weight and I've been drinking socially with my family during the week (it happened on NYE)
>>
>>25596162
doctor told me if i drink 1 more beer ever, i will die

so no more for me
>>
>>25598285
beer gives you a body buzz more than spirits generally

especially if you drink slow

most people shotgun them and ruin it
>>
I used to drink everyday, but now I can't drink with the meds I take. Are there any drugs that have a similar effect to alcohol and are more or less affordable?
>>
>>25598581
Which meds do you take? And as for drugs, I think GHB might fit the bill. But not sure if you can take it if you can't take alcohol.
>>
brings out your true feelings. robots, when would rape be okay?
>>
>30mg virtussin
>1mg xanax
>1 22oz bomber of Laginutas 9.1%

What next?
>>
>>25599296
bong rips
>in b4 DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Alcohol is a depressant and it fucks up my brain so much more the next day. Whenever I go on drinking benders I just get really fucking depressed and makes everything seem that much worse
>>
>>25601084
>it fucks up my brain so much more the next day

i too have this. as you get older it becomes not worthwhile to waste the next day with a hangover. i no longer drink on weekdays. only in the company of others.

be careful with the solo drinking, guys! it's a slippery slope.
>>
>>25601168
Who /longlineofalcoholics/ masterrace here?

No hangovers. No negative effects the next day. Can drink anyone under the table. Don't ever throw up or get dizzy.

Only bad thing about it is I can't stop that easily and each moment spent sober I'm literally waiting to have a drink.
>>
>>25601663
Are you young anon? Things may change when you're older as I once felt the same way
>>
>>25596162
Yes as always, but I am cutting down and have very little. So I'm stretching it out over the night, but there really is no point. I'm not getting a buzz, and I won't. It'll help me sleep I guess eventually.
>>
>>25596162

Bout 5 beers in so I'm startin to get there
>>
>>25601844

Really? Not him but as Ive gotten older I started thinking about drinking when im not even more. Significantly noticably more. What it comes down to imo is if you drink every day. I found that on a long bender of drinking daily , the next day where im not drinking il literally think about wanting to drink every few minutes. If you can go sober for like 2-3 weeks, you wont think about it as much.
>>
>>25601956
Shit I meant No hangovers. No negative effects the next day etc, I still have urges to drink daily now
>>
File: 1385587018958.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1385587018958.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>when you don't have anything to drink but you feel so depressed that you can't even motivate yourself to get dressed and go out to get a drink

I'd rather get comfy in bed and wish that I had a loving family.
>>
Didn't drink for probably a whole week until now.
It's incredibly what kind of euphoria alcohol can induce. I kinda feel like I haven't fapped for days and have a glorious orgasm right now.
Really need to cut out the daily/regular drinking it kinda kills the buzz.

Why are y'all drinking?
>>
File: Coopers_Sparkling_Ale.jpg (12KB, 148x400px) Image search: [Google]
Coopers_Sparkling_Ale.jpg
12KB, 148x400px
>>25598285
>http://draftmag.com/science-session-abv-processing/

That extra .5% makes a difference for your body when processing the alcohol. It's why when I drink pic related at 5.8% I start slowing down really quickly at around the 10 mark whereas if I'm drinking Corona or something like that I can do the whole slab and never really feel drunk.
>>
File: 4-am-in-manchestah.jpg (527KB, 1753x987px) Image search: [Google]
4-am-in-manchestah.jpg
527KB, 1753x987px
>not being in a nightclub on friday night

CMON!

unless you're on steroids and are serious about gains you have no reason not to.
>>
>>25601844
I'm 25. I've been drinking heavily on and off since I was 18. In a few weeks I'll be in detox for my second time. Mainly to get access to mental health services and some time to evaluate my life.
>>
>>25602224
Coopers sparkling ale. Mah nigga. I'm on the goon.
>>
>>25596162
I am. Think I'm gonna feel pretty well tonight actually.
>>
>>25602250
Already was last week.
This shit is way too tiring (and expensive) to do every friday.
>>
>>25602224
oi, wanna get into coopers, which ones are good?
specifically pales and dark stuff
>>
I'm drinking wine because i have nothing else
>>
>>25602159
Putting off my eventual suicide I guess.
My hands are hurting from constant computer use and alko deafens the pain so I guess cheers for incoming RSI.
>>
>>25602255
>some time to evaluate my life
You really sure you want to subject yourself to this humiliation?
>>
I only have beer.

How bad is it t drink a lot of beer? I mean shit thats just so many calories isnt it?
>>
I'd rather do coke but I have lost connections on that end

drinking is subpar.
>>
>>25602408
Sparkling is brilliant. Pale ale is lovely. Dark is nice but not really my thing, makes me feel full. Never had their stout but heard it's very nice. Never had any of their premium shit either.
>>
File: 1449170058919.png (119KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
1449170058919.png
119KB, 400x516px
>>25602159
>Why are y'all drinking?

To forget about the pain of living.
Used to drink in order to write. Gave up on writing after I realized I'm never going to be a good writer. Gave up on everything.
>>
File: 92834798234.png (646KB, 1094x946px) Image search: [Google]
92834798234.png
646KB, 1094x946px
>>25596162
>Work shitty Customer service Wagecuck job
>Get drunk
>Everything feels better
Straight up Vodka for me tonight, my usual.
>>
Some other shooters coming my way really soon. Feels good t*b*h*.
>>
Bought to head down to the liquor store.

Beer or Bourbon? Can't decide what I'm in the mood for.
>>
god man. i hate myself so much. start drinking a little and i feel alright, but even just a bit more if eel horrible. i hate myself and i hate my life, im a failure, im so lonely, nobody likes me at all. my life is just one lonely cesspool of shit, and fuck i have to go to work on sunday. i just want a connection with someone. sorry to be ranting like this. and to make it even worse im a hypocrhondriac so i cant even drink a lot without getting paranoid

shit. at my job i see all these beautiful women and it makes me feel so sad. im so lonely
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.