[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, I need your help to not screw my shot with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: URxsbo9[1].png (168KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
URxsbo9[1].png
168KB, 500x461px
Hey robots, I need your help to not screw my shot with a girl

This weekend we will have a family party and one of my relatives said he has invited a female friend that he will present to me. By the evaluation given by my relatives and the background check that I did on my own, she seems like a nice girl that will suit me just well. Thing is I'm autistic as hell and have high chances of spilling spaghetti all over the place.

How do I not screw everything?

I know how to break the ice and have a nice and fun conversation at the beginning. What kills my game is that I don't know how to move the conversation to the next level.

What should I do in the described situation in case we end up connecting well? Should I just try to get her contact info to later invite her to a date? Or should I try to kiss her right at the party? If kiss in the party is the answer, how can i drive the conversation in such way that it reaches this end?
>>
It depends what you guys are going to do
Just take her out for ice cream or on a date or something, y'know?
Be assertive
Be alpha
Dont' spahhetti
BECOME CHAD
>>
don't even fucking bother

you're just gonna get hurt
>>
>>25596023
I have already been hurt for acting like a beta. If it is to get hurt again then I want it to happen as an alpha.
>>
>>25596092

except you'll do so as some pathetic fake alpha

you will never be alpha

give up
>>
File: 1444959009387.jpg (13KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444959009387.jpg
13KB, 203x250px
>>25596092
this sentence breaks my heeart
>>
>>25596092

> I have already been hurt for acting like a beta

details? because something similar happened to me

"OH I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH?"
>>
>>25596213
>new job
>meet qt 3.14 co-worker
>insta crush
>don't have any kind of talk with her for over an year
>one day she just started chatting with me
>never saw she doing this with other guys
>omg she is completely in love with me
>became friends, have lunches together
>ask her out
>shesaidyes.jpg
>fap furiously for days
>before the date happens, she cancels everything
>justkillmeknow.mp4
>anon, you are very handsome and cool but I just don't feel the same as you, I'm sorry if I made you confuse, I'm pretty sure you will find some awesome girl that will really like you
>starts avoiding me
>about two years later we got close again and she dumped me again

The main point here is that she actually liked me, I shouldn't have waited one year or so to get friends with her and ask her out. I don't know exactly where I screwed but I know that behaving like a beta actually helped to fuck my chances
>>
>>25596497
>>never saw she doing this with other guys
I mean, take the initiative to chat with someone far from her work circle
>>
>>25596497
>>25596537

and how did you get hurt here, exactly?
>>
>>25596682
I was totally in love for a girl that gave me false hope and then just dumped me?

Also, she was a co-worker, I used to see her everyday after she rejected me, it hurt like hell

Are you fapping to this?
>>
>>25596759

people like you are the fucking reason women reply like this nowadays

> "hey what t-"
> "I have a boyfriend"
>>
File: image.gif (479KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
479KB, 550x309px
>>25595941
Remember OP, if this work and you score a gf then YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE AND WILL BE EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>25596882
I know senpai, I'm trying to change, I just want to become a normie with a cool girl by my side
>>
>>25596092
>If it is to get hurt again then I want it to happen as an alpha.

You've already failed.

The best thing you can do here is simply talk to this girl without any expectations. Your best case scenario / goal should be getting her number if everything goes really well. Anything more is pretty much a recipe for failure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.