[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Love.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
Cuckold stories/images/support

no hate pls
>>
>>25595800
go fuck yourself you fucking kike
>>
>tfw know cuck couple but they live in a different country.

Still it is nice talking to the wife though.
>>
>tfw you've never slept with a single girl because they were all in relationships
>>
Shill General
>>
File: 1449620963142.jpg (546KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
1449620963142.jpg
546KB, 1180x787px
>met a BBC off of craigslist
>wanted to surprise my gf with him for our 6 month anniversary
>her last bf was black
>went out to lunch with the guy before telling her about it just to make sure he wasnt a serial killer
>invite her over to unviel her gift
>walk her into the bedroom where he is already nude and fully erect
>she LITERALLY freaked out and left
That was almost a week ago and she still isnt talking to me
This was my first attempt at introducing somebody else, im not a cuck, I just want her to be happy and Im only 6 inches so I cant please her the way she deserves it

Any tips?
>>
>>25597002
Somebody will believe this happened.
>>
>>25597059
yep. I've noticed a lot of new lurkers on this board since new year. A lot of them very young.
>>
>>25595800
My wifes 8 year old son was in the room when I scrolled past this thread
Fuck you, spoiler NSFW images
>>
>>25597002
>I'm not a cuck
>I just met a black guy off craigslist with the intention of watching him fuck my significant other
I'm not sure how to break this to you, but.....
>>
>>25597171
A cuck gets off on it, I was just willing to do it because I love my gf and want her to be happy
>>
>tfw black and have fucked a random dude's wife for $200

I felt fucking awful, like I was worthless. I know you guys are envious of BIG BLACK DINGUS but don't be. You'll feel like shit aftewards
>>
>>25597357
What if I already felt like shit before?
>>
>>25597121
Subtle, I like it. 7/10
>>
>>25597121
>my wife's son

Ya done fucked up m8
>>
File: My_Bull.png (192KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
My_Bull.png
192KB, 337x450px
>>25595800

I'll share a story that I posted on Reddit. 1/3 pic is bulls dick

Gf and I got drunk last night and started fooling around. I started suggesting having somebody over for a threesome. We've had a couple in the past with people we knew and it was always awkward after so she wanted craigslist. She knows about my cuck fantasy and has really shown no interest, so we compromise with threesomes where I'm still present but I'm usually only observing by the time foreplay is done. I made the ad and put a picture of her pussy on there and I (of course) specifically requested hung only. I've posted on craigslist for hookups in the past and received 5-6 responses (that weren't bots). Last night I got 58 legit responses and probably 75% were fairly well endowed. I showed her about ten of the really good ones and we decided on a nice, fit, white guy with a really good dick who talked a big cocky game about how once he's done she'll want to leave with him. He ended up only living 5 miles away and was over in no time. My gf was already naked when he walked in so he and I undressed pretty quickly. I wanted him to give her oral while she gave me head but be literally ignored me, walked over to her on the couch and smacked his eight inch softy on her chin (i have attached gf pussy and his cock for reference). He alternated between smacking it on her chin and popping the head in her mouth for a few minutes while he slowly got rock hard. Once he was hard he grabbed her shoulders and laid her down on the couch. I hadn't touched her pussy and she was dripping wet and he knew it. He plunged 3/4 of the way in on the first attempt and quickly worked himself to a brisk pace. I could tell by my gf moans and groans that she was already close.
>>
File: CarriesBerries.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CarriesBerries.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>25597503

2/3 pic is wife's pussy

Sure enough she looked at me, almost whimpering, telling me she's going to cum. I couldn't wait to watch her body react to this orgasm. Right as her body started to tense up, he pulled himself all the way out and stood up, dick swaying back and forth. Gf and I both love teasing so I'm sure we both got turned on even more, but the guy was still just standing there. He looked at her and asked if she wanted to cum and she nods her head. Still not looking at me he tells her the only way she's cumming tonight is over at his place, without me watching. Didn't think I could get any harder but I did. I was shocked when she simply said "ok" and started to get up, reaching for her clothes. I was beside myself but had to play it cool, afraid if he knew I was into it, he'd pull the plug. "Babe..." was all I could think to say, hoping it was enough to keep up the charade. As she reached for her clothes he stopped her, handing her just his jacket, which on him barely touched his waste but on her it was just enough to touch the bottom of her ass. He told me to go get her sluttiest pair of shoes so I grabbed her five inch stiletto cowboy boots, which she put on. By that time he was dressed and leading her out the door, my last image of her being her ass jutting out, enhanced by the heels, jacket riding up on her backside. I could not believe this was happening. She didn't even bring her phone with her! I knew she had to work early so I figured she'd be back by five or so. I stayed up edging thinking I'd get a quickie while she rehashed what happened. About five I heard the door knob.
>>
File: The boots she wore.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The boots she wore.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>25597563

3/3 pic is the boots she wore

As the door opened I heard her say "yes sir" as she walked in butt naked except for her boots, the door closing behind her. He had walked her back to the door and removed his jacket. I got up to hug her. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed for the shower. I asked what she was doing, she said "i'm not allowed to give you details if I ever want his cock inside me again, and I WANT his cock again". She went on to explain that she didn't give her number or get his. Just that he will let me keep her for the most part but that he'll be showing up periodically, unannounced, and will expect her to be ready in five minutes. After that she got in the shower, quickly got ready for work, and left. I am so fucking turned on by how this all went down.
>>
>>25597503
Fuck off reddit
kill yourself you disgustng trash
>>
>find local couple on craigslist
>husband tells me that he wants to surprise wife
>im like 7 1/2 inches so nothing craz but decent girth
>i come over and bang the fuck out of his wife
>she only speaks spanish so all i hear is hear moaning shit in her native tongue
>her husband is jacking off his tiny dick in the corner lol
>i finish and cum on her face then leave

was pretty great, would do again. felt kinda weird cucking someone tho.
>>
>>25597503
>reddit cuckold
hahaha
HAHAHA
>>
>>25597193
......m8 i think that makes you more of a cuck than actual cucks are
>>
>>25597503
>pic is bulls dick.
I've seen that dues dick before on /soc/.
Yes im a fag
>>
File: RhbvIyX.gif (1MB, 294x262px) Image search: [Google]
RhbvIyX.gif
1MB, 294x262px
THE GREATEST WHORE OF ALL TIME
>>
>>25597121
>spoiler NSFW images
>go back to reddit
>>
>>25595800
>>25597002
Question for you lads

>be me, blackbot
>lurking as usual on a friday
>decide to check out craiglist
>maybe a neat garage sale or whatever
>find an interesting one, 10 minutes away
>message a dude who has fire emblem for gba
>also find an ad for a cuck who wants BBC for his wife
>plus a second for some chick who wants to cheat on her SO
>toying with the idea of replying and seeing where it goes

what do robots?
i'm a 22 year old virgin with some experience with girls, but I've never sealed the deal.

Should I go for it?
>>
>>25602756
get dat fire emblem
>>
>>25603181
hell yeah. i really hope the dude still has it. Hopefully I can buy advance wars of him too.
>>
>>25599123
Sauce?

[Robot mandated content]
>>
>>25603236
Advance Wars 2 should be a national sport.
>>
>>25597592
This is your gf being taken away by another guy. Might as well pack your bags mate. GG WP
>>
>>25602756
son i'm jealous, i would love to plow some fat white women but it's hard because i'm an unfit white guy with a mediocre dick
>>
>>25597503
this is the only type of cuck stuff i like. huge white cocks, hate that most cuckold shit is with niggers. just ruins it all
>>
>>25603306
Amber Blank
>>
>>25595800
>Cuckold stories/images/support
praying for you
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.