[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451167554340.jpg (439KB, 1536x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1451167554340.jpg
439KB, 1536x1945px
"Would you be interested in a relationship?"
"Be my girlfriend?"
"Could we be more than just friends?"

Which one? Or a different one entirely? Might as well just get it over with and suffer the heartache. Or.. you never know
>>
Out of the blue? None of those. Girls are peskier, more elusive animals.
Start with conversations. Keep one going, and have them regularly. Find out what both of you are interested in. If you find yourself talking to a wall, she isn't interested. If you find that you're starting all of the conversations, you haven't hooked her yet. Give some hints, at least, before you ask, so she has an idea that you might and maybe an answer ready for you.
If she's told you she's not looking for a relationship, ask if she would want to try something casual. If she's told you that she's still not sure about how she feels about an ex, try accepting that and waiting a few days; time to think has changed many minds. If she's never been in a relationship, word it more subtly. Tailor it to the girl; some girls like to talk quietly and casually, some want a romantic setting, and some just want the right person. If you're afraid of asking, you could hint at the prospect and see how she responds. If you've ever researched body language, there's a good chance you'll know hew answer before you ask.
If she says no, I wouldn't get too hung up on it. If she says yes, remember that communication is key.
>>
>>25595482
I've known her for 8 months and we speak on the regular
thanks
>>
The third one. The first two sounds autistic. Actually, make it "Do you think we could be more than just friends?"
>>
Ayy baby you want sum fuck?
Then sing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFoHkkCaRE
>>
Don't listen to these betas. Don't ask her a question; tell her to be your girlfriend (not out of the blue, but in context).
>>
>>25595804
No, tell her she's your girlfriend now. You're the prize.
>>
I mean, you'll have to kiss her first. I hope you know that.

You're going to have to kiss her once, say something clever, and then pull her in for another kiss. After then you'll say, "Be my girlfriend." No asking, no inflection at the end that makes it seem like a question. If she says no, shrug it off with something like, "Okay, your loss" and move on.
>>
>>25596899
Then say "Frankly my dear? I don't give a damn"
>>
>>25595134
I confessed to my oneitis in words so simple I'm still surprised I did it. It was the right thing to do, of course.

'I have had feelings for you for a long time.'
>>
>>25596946
>inb4 what was the result

There was no result because there was no intent. I just wanted her to know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.