[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Frogs and Feels/ tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Frogs and Feels.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
Frogs and Feels.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Tavern is open boys, come in, order a drink, share your woes.

This is your yesterday's Slav barkeep again.
>>
Fucking slavs
>>
Nice place ypu got. I'll have some good feels, please.
Also can I smoke in here?
>>
>>25595025
Regular barkeep is unfortunately terminally ill. Someone has to pick up the slack. Feel free to go elsewhere I guess.

>>25595063
Usually no, but we can make an exception.
>>
>>25594561
I had an anxiety attack yesterday. It was my first time. I have social anxiety and scopophobia but im usually happy, I don't want to every have an attack again but don't know how to prevent it...
>>
>>25595142
also I think I'll just have a doctor pepper..
>>
File: 2171350066857.19583[1].png (101KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
2171350066857.19583[1].png
101KB, 400x450px
>>25595142
I can relate but to a degree only. I can talk to people just fine in person but phone calls fucking rek me. Ordering a pizza or calling someone up at work, people I dont know, I just freeze so often. Take it easy anon.

>>25595172
Sure thing.
>>
>>25594561

Hey barkeep, a Macallan 12 with a splash of water, please.

Just found out my oneitis from a couple years ago is getting pounded on the reg by some motorcyle-riding douche. I had been pretty much over her and hadn't talked to/thought about her in a while, but this is bringing up some old feels. How do I get past this? Am I a cuck?
>>
>>25594561
Good evening sir. I had work to do today, but it went nowhere, so here I am.

That will be gin and tonic. I need to stay at least marginally sober today.
>>
>>25595252
Thanks barkeep. I never really talk on the phone, just normiebook and in person, so I don't know how to feel about that. When I see someone looking at me I pretty much tense up and stutter. I usually go for nightwalks at a dead old rec center, and usually it's calm and stuff, but a bunch of frat chads were there (like 30 all doing who knows what) just staring at me and I started to break down. I don't know how to take it easy. I want to look someone in the eye without freaking out one day...
>>
File: 1451374903652.jpg (65KB, 481x618px) Image search: [Google]
1451374903652.jpg
65KB, 481x618px
>>25594561
One Cossacks vodka my good Stalker.
>>
File: img_0464-copy[1].jpg (842KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img_0464-copy[1].jpg
842KB, 1536x2048px
>>25595315
The best advice I can give you is fake confidence.

>>25595331
Oruzhje obravu~. Take care bandit.

>>25595307
Yeah, barkeep had regular work today too. Tomorrow again, unfortuantely.

Gin and tonic coming right up.

>>25595282
Nah you aren't. Remember - exes are exes for a fucking reason. Barkeep is drinking whisky tonight too, though slightly cheaper because I am a yuropoor after all. Honey JD at least goes down fucking faaast.
>>
>>25594561

Hey there OP, just mix me up a good ole rum and coke for this.

About 3 years ago I had 4 TBI (traumatic brain injuries) within a year and a half, after the last one, my memory is absolute trash, I lost some hearing, my tinnitus is just running rampant and I had to be prescribed ambien to just be able to sleep at night. I had to be prescribed focalin as well because I have lost all capacity to focus, and the worst is I have absolutely no emotions. I can't even recall the last time I've been happy. I refuse to find a girlfriend because everyone is just meaningless to me. It feels pretty nice to get this off my chest, I've been thinking about it for a while, but I think I've come to a realization that I'm just meant to be alone.

How is your day going sir?
>>
>>25595493
Man my life is shit. So shit. Absolutely no chance of improvement.

There is this lass I see in some uni lectures. Asked her out pretty much five minutes after we met, and she agreed. We spent a night together (no shag, just cuddling in the bed) but then suddenly, she withdrew. I realised that she is absolutely dumbstuck because of a local chad. Fucking chad. He is already fucking half the class, and she has eyes for nobody beside him.

It hurts so much to see that man take her. I have no idea what she sees in him. She is intelectual like me, that s why we got along so well in the first place.

Chad couldnt even pass exams on his first try. So much wannabe cool shit. Why must girls soak their panties the moment they see Chad just because he is Chad.

Fuck my Rifle!
>>
>>25594561

Hey barkeep, stick em up! This is a robbery give me your feels and anything in the register now!!
>>
>>25595656
Nah, nobody should be alone anon. We are all fucked up in a way, and we all deserve a significant other. I will however admit that your problems put mine in a perspective.

I'm doing... I dont know. Thanks for asking. Wanted to go out, but at the lest minute decided to stay in and make this thread. I'm 24, my hair is thinning and unless I buzz it once a week it really fucking shows. I put some weight (6'2, 200 pounds) and I cant seem to shake it down. I am going through the motions and literally living with the "every day behind me is one less day I have to deal with" philosophy. Coping with misery is kinda shit. Drinking JD and beer, gonna switch to rum and coke in a bit. Playing Resident Evil Code Veronica, listening to some podcast and monitoring the tavern thread. Thanks for asking again.

>>25595671
Fight for her anon. Don't led Chad take her that easily. If she really chooses him for real, you at least know she is flakey as shit and you are better off without her. There is other fish in the sea.
>>
guys
I'm drunk
>>
>>25595776
Barkeep has an M70 taped underneath the bartable.
>>
File: ea4.png (202KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
202KB, 600x583px
>>25595776
>>25595802

I have nothing left barkeep, just give me the money. I'm going to shoot everyone in this bar as part of the beta uprising or whatever.
>>
>>25595802
>Other fish in the sea
If there were, I wouldnt be a virgin in my twenties.
>>
>>25595802
I dont even know. She wants him really bad and I can fight him. She is always trying to get his attention and be by him, but I cant approach him. I hate him so much that it shows on my face really bad when I am next to him... Seeing them together is even worse, I absolutely cant start a conversation with her when she is yet again tailing him.
>>
>>25595958
cant*

This post is so original it dryed my wet socks just now.
>>
DEAR R9K

I have had oneitis for this girl in highschool (am 22 now) and we had a small relationship but I was too immature to deal with it.

I have a grown up a lot and in the last 5 months we have reconnected. However, she treats me like shit and over the past two weeks I have slowly stopped being as responsive etc. Keep in mind we were messaging each other daily for 3 months, she was often sending selfies and being very affectionate when she wasn't treating me like scum of the earth.

I know that I should have gotten over her earlier because nobody deserves to be treated like shit/worn down to nothing for no reason. We haven't talked for 3 days at all (which has been difficult for me, no lie). But today she finally took the initiative and sent me a message.

I am guessing her other orbiters aren't satisfying her or she is just bored.

Should I respond? I don't think so. Long-term I know this girl isn't worth it based on experience and advice people have given me. However, sugar walls are calling me back but I know I will end up a wreck if I do.

Should I reply? You only do live for a certain amount of time, however, based on how terrible she has made me feel for absolutely no reason aside from the satisfaction of having control over someones emotions, I think its best I stay away.

Thanks for tips/advice.
>>
>>25596007
you must whip it
>>
>cousins kid is going through a rough time
>she (the kid) was hospitalized for a few days around new years
>not 100% sure for what is bugging her, but I'm pretty sure it's delayed anxiety or depression or grieving as a result of her dad dying about 1.5 years ago
>I've grown attached to the kid
>I'm 19 years older than her, so she seems like a little sister to mrle
>not sure what else I can do, beyond messaging cousin about it on normies book, hanging out with the kid when they come over to our house, and being there to talk to her if need be (which she hasn't done yet
>feel kinda anxious that I can't do anything about it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.