[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find nice humble women who are looking for long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: 1442274272677.jpg (621KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1442274272677.jpg
621KB, 1456x2592px
Where do you find nice humble women who are looking for long term relationships and want to start a family?
>>
you take a time machine to the 90's
>>
>>25594272
Look for 4/10's

I'm serious
>>
>>25594281
Early 2000s girls werent so bad either

I remember my friends sister, i was in 5th grade and she was in 9th, help me set up a myspace account because she thought i was cool and wanted to talk more (back when phones werent so common). Had that weird gothic/emo whatever style going on but was always helpful and sweet to me. Total normie but i loved her.

Anyway op, feminism, phones, and social media ruined all those types of girls. they arent ever coming back. if you didnt get a taste of them in 90s, early 2000s cutoff, then well you missed the boat
>>
File: Evgeny_Petrosyan-2.jpg (88KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Evgeny_Petrosyan-2.jpg
88KB, 400x293px
>>25594281
Do you mean 1890s?
>>
>>25594272
Honestly, Graduate school. You don't get that far by being a degenerate.
>>
>>25594272
Utah, Eastern Europe, or Asia.
>>
>>25594336

yeah girls seemed human back then. there were still stacey's but they let you down easy and they were sweet.
>>
>>25594344
I have 2 sisters who went to graduate school. Both of them are club sluts. I have to drive them home sometimes while they vomit in my car and semen leaks onto the seat out of their vaginas.
>>
I want one girl I can spend the rest of my life with and that's it. But it seems to be wishful thinking, I think it's just a matter of time, before they cheat on me. I've read all those scary stories, for example a woman cheated on her husband, with which she was married for 15 years and has two kids with. No one is fucking safe.
>>
>>25594366
cuck brother
>>
>>25594400

this. and its really not anyone's fault. once the world depopulates a bit people will stop behaving like this.
>>
at your local Peet's Coffee of course, hot girls have great taste in caffeinated beverages
>>
They're all over the place. You're just never going to fine one that wants to be with you.
>>
>>25594423
Well the world won't be depopulating at all. Europe/US/Canada/Australia for instance make up a very small portion of the world population. Most of the world is in Asia and Africa. Africa in particular is having record number of births. Nigeria will have over 1 billion people soon. By 2050 it is expected 3 African countries will have over 1 billion people and India will have almost 3 billion. The only populations that are going down is Europe/Japan/Australia/South Korea. Which won't even lower the world population a single percent.
>>
>>25594508
damn, the worlds going to end so terribly unless gooks band together and conquer after the whites are gone.
>>
>>25594366
This doesn't seem exaggerated.

Also you may be a cuck, if they live somewhere with a grad school they can find a cab.
>>
File: n044686.jpg (72KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
n044686.jpg
72KB, 600x849px
>>25594341
good taste muh niggah
>tfw no traditional gf
>>
>>25594508

of course the most rapist continents/nations have the biggest growing population.

this is what happened to the Martians, they just said "fuck this we're out we're done."
>>
>>25594272
Church, classes, maybe bookstores, dog parks, social events, shopping events, maybe anywhere else if you're available.

As you get older and there's no reason for "settling down" beyond grabbing the leftovers you'll just have to go to dive bars and hope that the fattest women there are still single
>>
>>25594272
Why the fuck would so chain yourself to a woman who'll end up with a fucked up body once she's giving birth?
>>
>>25594272
my old hs buddy who is cyborg met his first gf at 22 at uni library
they are together for almost a year now I never met her but from what I heard she is nice humble plain jane

My guess would be as >>25594703 said
church, classes, bookstores, parks
also coffeshop (real one not starcucks), afterschool classes, artistic clubs, horse farm, theatre and other activities considered boring by most normies
that's where I would look for if I wasn't egocentric sociopath tbqh
>>
>>25594628
>2 mins after picking up sister.
>Sister vomits all over dashboard of car.
>Dropping sister off at her house.
>When she gets up notice a semen puddle on chair.
>Tell her to clean it up.
>Looks at me with a drunk stupid look.
>Shrugs
>Gets down on her knees outside the car and licks it clean.
>Gets up and slams door goes into her house.
Yeah I totally exaggerated sure. By the way she is vice president of marketing for her company.
>>
>>25594272

City girls: spoiled by civilized culture and thinking there's always another fish in the sea.

Middle+ class girls: spoiled with money and opportunity of course.

College girls: education is great, but joining the sjw feminist culture on most campuses will ruin women. They come to believe they are helpless blameless victims.

So basically go to the country and look for poor chicks who went to a bible college or something. Or another country that holds women accountable. They can be great if not spoiled. Philippines is still britty ok I hear.
>>
>>25594356
Maybe it was not the girls, maybe it was you
>>
>humble
>women
in my wildest fantasies
>>
>>25595390
Most college cunts are middle class city women.

college is the worst place to look for a wife.
>>
>>25594272
But you're not any of those things anon, why are you trying to ruin good women?
>>
>>25595390
>>25596165
this.

you absolutely do not want a fucking college whore. the ideal girl is actually a little stupid, maybe from the country, but has great housekeeping skills, can cook, and wasnt raised by a smartphone and cuck media.
>>
>>25594272
Who is that? Her nails look great.
>>
>>25594336
>Early 2000s girls werent so bad either
This is factually wrong, virginity has been on the rise not the decline and early 2000s was worse.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>>25594272
Your dreams.
>>
I met a girl like this because she was a prude who didn't want to have penetrative sex until we were both married. Also I think she was a closet sadist. No thanks.
>>
>>25594272

Church would give you the highest chance. I'm not really religious so sadly my only option is crossed out for me.
>>
>>25596258
>church
nice meme
>>
>>25596258
Religious girls are the biggest sluts imaginable holy shit anon, You wouldn't believe.
>>
File: 1447388325860.jpg (11KB, 204x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447388325860.jpg
11KB, 204x281px
>>25596327

Yeah, "religious" girls. Not the ones that actually go to church.

>>25596278
dibs bedora
>>
>>25596205
Thanks, man. Adding one more tip I forgot:
Make SURE she's from a good family. Good as in stable with a husband and wife that get along. Make sure mother holds her daughter to be a good wife and not a yolo cunt.

Sadly broken families tend to produce more broken families.
>>
>>25596396
Nope, fellow fedora who use to be a christcuck.

Tons of church girls are sluttier than secular normies.

Women are whores anon accept it.
>>
>>25594272
POST MOAR OF DAT SMEGMAGUZZLER plss
>>
>>25594341
>feminism starting to get going
>post emancipation
>post industrial revoulution
1790s it is
>>
File: 1442280043975.jpg (299KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1442280043975.jpg
299KB, 1333x2000px
>>25596827
You don't know Bella?
>>
>>25594973
>By the way she is vice president of marketing for her company.
no points for guessing how she got there
>>
>>25594272
the middle east

desu baka
>>
>>25594272
utah mormons

fucking ez
>>
And you want that why? Nobody wants to be the beta cuckboy. Start a harem, much better.
>>
>>25596165
Most people don't find the one they marry in college anyway. Most go through a few relationships before finding the one they marry.
>>
>>25597424
CHAD FUCKS BETA BUCKS
>>
>>25594272
You don't find them while shitposting on /r9k/ that's for sure
>>
>>25597424
and that's why id never marry a girl who went to college
>>
>>25594272
>women
>humble
>>
>>25594272
I found one in church

she is humble, never uses internet, always wears a long skirt.
>>
lmao this thread literally went from how do I get a nice girl to btfo women completely
>>
>>25594486
This desu.

There are different types of girl everywhere, its just the ones who are more noticeable and outgoing are generally the ones who are more likely to go clubbing, have boyfriends etc.
>>
>humble
>woman

no

>>25594315
Girl I'm into is a 4/10, recently found out she's a pill popper and a huge slut.
They just slut around with the dregs of society instead.
>>
>>25597589
>lmao this thread literally went from how do I get a nice girl to btfo women completely
COMPLETELY
>>
>>25594400
>I want one girl I can spend the rest of my life with and that's it. But it seems to be wishful thinking,

Young attractive women in this society have absolutely no reason to settle down at this point, when they can fuck around until at least their late 20s and then still be almost guaranteed a husband and babbies. This isn't going to change short of drastic social changes,

You need to either MGTOW or PUA until your about 38, then start your family.

This isn't my own wisdom, this is what basically everybody says that knows wtf they are talking about.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25597424
And then probably divorce because having experience increases the risk of divorce.
Links
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
PDFS
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
>>
>>25597745
>You need to either MGTOW or PUA until your about 38, then start your family.
Kill yourself
>This isn't my own wisdom, this is what basically everybody says that knows wtf they are talking about.
You're lying or retarded or they are, either way kill yourself.

>waiting 'till 38 to get married
If you've waited that long you're just an asshole who was never very serious to begin with.
1 in 10 between 20 and 24 are virgins, and 1 non-partner has a huge risk but it's honestly far from as bad as it gets. There's no need to wait half your god damn life, hell more than half, to get married you mouthbreathing retard. That's the argument of the self-flagellating or lazy.
>>
>>25594272
Convert to Islam

Comment Original
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.