[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exhibitionist virgin or humble slut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mister goo goo.jpg (67KB, 424x594px) Image search: [Google]
mister goo goo.jpg
67KB, 424x594px
Let's say the following story is true:

>know 2 girls
>they're twins
>one fucks a different guy every month but is really humble otherwise
>the other is a virgin but a complete attention whore (always flashing her tits and ass at parties)
>they both have decent personalities otherwise and they both want you as their bf

Gun to your head, which would you choose?
>>
>>25593591
Neither they both sound like trash. Plus I would never date twins because you will never be first in their lives, they will have each other first.
>>
Definitely the first, she's more experienced so knows what she's doing but is less likely to whore herself out or cheat
The other one sounds like a mentally fucked pre-slut
>>
>>25593591
Virgin because no other man has penetrated her. That and she won't have any stds unlike the other one who is 99.999% to have at least one. You never said I had to gf them so the personality wouldn't matter because it would just be sex.
>>
File: yfw God exists.png (237KB, 1634x1058px) Image search: [Google]
yfw God exists.png
237KB, 1634x1058px
virgin, not question about it
>>
>>25593748
I did say that, you know, the part where both of them wanted you as a bf and you had to choose either.
>>
>>25593591
humble slut
>>
>>25593827
You said they wanted me as a bf. You didn't say I had to gf them. I can be just like Chad and make false promises.
>>
>>25594590
Sorry brah, OPs rules or yo ass is capped.
>>
bump bump! bump! originality
>>
bumping more originality
>>
1st obv.
>>
Simple: They're both whores
>>
id fuck the virgin then the morning after i would tell her i made a huge mistake and then tell her i love her sister
>>
>>25593591
>severely damaged girl who would never love me or respect me, would be a terrible gf, but I get to experience losing my virginity with another virgin
or
>slut, who takes people up on what they're constantly offering her, therefore is probably less judgemental and the sex would certainly be more enjoyable
Virgin girl is only like that because her standards are ridiculously high, she obviously doesn't care about sex as she gets off on the attention
I choose slut over neurotic sociopath cunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.