[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everything start going downhill after 2007? That literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: smoke.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
Why did everything start going downhill after 2007?

That literally was the last good year, it just gets worse and worse.
>>
>>25593285
I don't know. I honestly don't know.
>>
>>25593285
what happened in 2008 you may ask
>>
>>25593317
>Obama is responsible for my personal short comings and my inability to adapt to a changing world
I'm a loser cause I'm a loser and so are you. It's no ones fault but your own
>>
>>25593285
The mass acceptance and appropriation of what had up until then been considered the hobbies and interests of losers or outcasts really got started in 2007
There's an image showing it, but I don't have it saved
>>
>>25593285
fucking millenials

everything's in the shitter, now we're realizing that there's no miracle technology on the horizon going to fix our separation from a normal natural existence.

in 2003 we went to war for resources under false pretenses. it's our fault the middle east is as destabilized as it is.
>>
The rise of sjw which have been causing shit loads of society problems. They also ruined videogames and comics beyond repair.
>>
Bumping this thread back up.
>>
File: computer-programmers.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
computer-programmers.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>25593285
The internet bro. This thing is sitting here everyday and taking our attention and energy. It's a huge awareness a consciousness. The media had all the power now we have the power. It's not evolving. We're in charge. This thing is like the world... there will be a renaissance I don't know when. This is like the year 1000 or something. Normal stuff everyday.
>>
i think this is the cause,,
>>
>>25593285
It's actually getting better and better. I got a cute gf we both lost our viginity we fuck almost every day and she does a lot of hand made things for me. Life is good m8
>>
>>25593317
yeah, thanks obama!
>>
File: pruple dranksz.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pruple dranksz.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
the early 2000s were the last time it was truly emotional times.
>>
File: 1452220406946.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452220406946.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>25596175
>codeine sizzurp
>not sweet robo sizzurp

codeine is a drug for blacks
>>
>Implying

Stuff is cheaper, technology is better, so much cool shit is happening and will continue to happen in the future. There will be more ways to enjoy yourself, and it will be cheaper to enjoy things which were previously very expensive and exclusive.

You were either very unlucky, or were boring and lazy and now your life sucks.

Everything's fucking fine.

Unless you're a super conservative not at all liberal american. You guys have a rough future I'm afraid.
>>
Bumping

Interesting shit, brobots. Can wait until the 00's get objectively analyzed like other decades
>>
>>25594026
kek

anyway, everything started going downhill because Runescape started going downhill. sorry guys.
>>
>>25593285
>>25596319
One word: FACEBOOK
>>
>>25595956
A better phone, connected to a botnet which means everything is super easy to use? I doubt it's that big a problem.

>>25594212
>ruined
Don't play games you don't like and don't watch/listen to stuff you don't like and your problems with those kinds of media are literally over. Sticking your head in a bucket of stuff you hate makes you equally as retarded as sjws

>>25594085
This is somewhat accurate, but not as a problem. Well, not for everyone. Stuff losers did became super popular and mainstream, which meant a lot of losers learned how to integrate and soon enough you had to be a fucking weird outcast some other way. Now it's kind of difficult to have a hobby which sets you aside as a weird loner, because all of them have some sort of structured social community.

>>25596367
Fuck off, faggot. Facebook didn't cause shit, and you don't have to have it.
>>
>>25596319
Tfw will never enjoy a game as much as I did Runescape when I was a kid.
>>
>>25596118
kek

M8 you're the only funcional human bean here who is getting along with life. Just stop being coming here and you're good
>>
The Big Bang Theory debuted in 2007.

It's when normies started getting obsessed with "nerd culture" since it started slowly becoming "cool" and they, along with slews of SJW types infested comics, video games, sci-fi, tabletop, movies, etc ruining most of those hobbies.
>>
>>25595956
>>25595669
i actually sort of agree with these
>popularised nerd culture, evryone is 'in' on everything
>made everyone less open minded - only going on websites with your views
>creates impatience
>have to be available all the time
>text is not a good form of human interaction, it doesn't have social cues and whatever
>I feel people just do stuff less and less, when they do everyone is taking pictures on snapchat and it fucking kills me inside, there is always a image being put online
And personally, the web gave me the oppurtunity to see what I like when I want. I didn't need to go outside because everything I wanted could be found on the computer. It killed my work ethic. Some weeks when I don't use the computer I can be much more content while keeping busy, but it's really something we've become so accustomed to using and almost can't live without it.

However people on this board tend to be negative because their lives changed for the worst in the last few years too. This is from what i've seen posted.
>>
>>25596501
It's also the reason for why everyone, especially younger people are getting really fucked up because they always get instant gratification.

It's literally changing our brains, being able to get any piece of information, any song, any movie, any TV show, any game, a new sex partner, a new friend, our monthly groceries all instantly with a flick of our thumbs.
>>
>>25593285
funny huh op
my life went to shit after 2007
i have a theory that i might have died or suffered a severe brain damage and I'm in hell/bed of hospital right now and all you are just my conscience
this isn't the first someone speaks on this board about 07 so it might be my brain trying to warn me of what's actually real
>>
>>25596668
just to add in 07 i was in a accident that opened my leg
the first thing the doc said to me is that for a few inches i didn't hit my head and died...after that day i moved to another school and hell began
>>
>>25596591
yeah it's actually kind of scary

funny to talk about it on 4chan of all places.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.