[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cheating to measure your penis bone-pressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450864381317.png (225KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225KB, 478x556px
Is it cheating to measure your penis bone-pressed?
>>
you're supposed to do that with the ruler directly on top of the dick but people tilt the ruler, or measure from the side or the leg to give themselves more length.

can't trust self reported shit.
>>
No, because that is the true length as people with low body fat don't have to even dig in.

Sucks because I used to be skele mode, but now I'm a weird mix of that and skinny fat, meaning I got a belly, and I have fat around that area too taking an inch away.
>>
i have pretty low body fat, so I put the ruler against the flat part above my dick and measure from the top

got 7 1/5" that way, used to be 6 1/2" before I started doing cardio

want a bigger dick? lose some weight. Skinny but still have a tiny dick? Learn to tie a noose
>>
>>25593069
this is encouraging

it would be pretty sweet to truthfully tell people I have a 7 inch dick
>>
>>25593016
Whether it is or isn't, you always want to give the shortest measurement possible within reason. You don't want to look insecure.
>>
I seem to get mixed results every time I measure, could someone please draw the exact way to measure on MS Paint so I can be sure I'm not cheating?
>>
How far can you penetrate? That's how big your dick is.
>>
>>25593181
Implying a woman will ever see robot dick at any point.
>>
>>25593501
Hang on, let me just find a vagina and measure that.
>>
>>25593536
Use an onahole or something
>>
Grower here, and I'm concerned that even when I measure from the base without pressing into myself, I'm not at my most erect. I mean, I can get a fucking steel rod if everything goes right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.