[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally had a chance with a girl. Blew it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: wadsdwasd.jpg (4KB, 140x180px) Image search: [Google]
wadsdwasd.jpg
4KB, 140x180px
Fuck my life. Should I just give up?
>Be 19 yo khv in Russia, Learning Russian to study med.
>My foregn friend (who has tons of female Russian friends) calls me and tells me to get ready for a date with two of his friends.
>Arrive
>He tells me that it's okay if I'm nervous since this is just practice.
>Spend the entire date like a retard staring at them talking because I don't know what they're saying.
>Find out one of them know English, And try to chat with her.
>Doesn't help cuz I'm boring as shit. End up just asking questions.
>Only manage to make one girl laugh ones throughout the entire date.
>Finally my friend tells me :I tried to help you get with girls, But it seems like you are a failure just like you failed at dating sites, Don't tell me to help you again.
>Date ends.
>Leave alone.
>Not even going to collage tomorrow.
Is it over? This was probably my one chance not to end up alone.
>>
you deserved it, faggot
>>
>He tells me that it's okay if I'm nervous since this is just practice.

>I tried to help you get with girls, But it seems like you are a failure just like you failed at dating sites, Don't tell me to help you again.

your friend seems like a shit person, m8
>>
>>25591428

you're better off alone anyways
>>
>>25591494
Shit, 2 seconds too late.
>>
>>25591481
I probably did. I thought I could change who I am.
I can't even kill myself.
>>
>>25591428
what the fuck are you doing in russia
are you from some african shithole?
>>
>>25591550
you can always change. you are always meeting people that don't know you. you can always "act" like someone else
>>
>>25591581
Not from Africa. But from a shithole.
And it doesn't even matter, considering my friends are from the same place and they have Russian women as friends.
>>
>>25591428
Were those 2 girls qt?
>>
>>25591625
I'm just genuinely interested who the fuck is studying in russia.
where are you studying at?
>>
>>25591592
This was my one chance. And I fucked it in the ass. No way any o my friends will take me to meet girls again. Even though they all know many girls.
>>
File: 52343452.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
52343452.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>Russian women

ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>25591658
Not really.
One was 5/10slightly overweight.
The other was 6/10 tall and blonde.
Not that it matters, It was supposed to be for practice.
>>
>>25591685
In Voronezh. I'm studying in Russia because it's the only place that accepted me.
>>
>>25591714
Don't worry. I'm in the "good" place of Russia.
Wherever I go. I see cute tall blondes everywhere.
I think they hate being fat here.
>>
>>25591758
where are you from?
can help you with russian if you want btw
>>
>>25591809
What's the point anymore? I'm not even going to collage tomorrow.
>>
>>25591685
maybe because it's far cheaper for the same quality and world leadership in many technologies(like nuclear, aeronautical, or mechanical engineering)?

@OP At it takes far more than just 1 meetup to learn how to talk to girls. You need massive practice. I only felt reasonably comfortable around them after a year of constant meetings and I still haven't completely mastered it, mainly because girls in my country(bulgaria) are some of the most stuck up, shallow boring bitches in the planet(not to mention with arbitrarily high standards; for example one person I know was rejecting for playing vidya even though he was a chad in all other aspects) If you made at least one laugh you still have potential. Your "friend" was most likely using you to make himslef feel superior around these girls and the fact that he expected you to master it the first time shows he's extremely vile and shallow(what nationality is he BTW?)
>>
>>25591900
are you going to kill yourself or what?
I want to know what shithole is worse than russia
Central asia?
>>
>>25591971
what's wrong with russia?
>>
>>25591953
>it takes far more than just 1 meetup to learn how to talk to girls
I know that. But what happened today won't happen again. I'm too awkward for my friends to consider taking me with them.
>Your "friend" was most likely using you to make himslef feel superior around these girls.
No, It wasn't a romantic date. And he has known them for years now, They're really good friends. Plus he already has a gf.
Besides he's a really good guy, he has been helping me with everything here (cloths, credit card, haircut) And the fact that he just called me a failure says enough about me.
>(what nationality is he BTW?)
He was born in Russia, but he's from Dubai and lived there most of his life. He's been back for 3 years.
>>
>>25591971
>what shithole is worse than russia
Really? How about Iraq for you?
>>
>>25592125
It's all right, but I can't imagine anyone studying here, excluding post-soviet countries.
>>
>>25591494
He isn't a shit person.
He tried to help.
>>
>>25592134
If expects you to learn it all from the start thenhe isn't really helping you, only making you feel bad. If you meet him gather enough confidence to justify yourself why he should still help you(for example you need time to learn in rl situations and that he should expect and accept you being awkward since its not your fault that you are and that you haven't done anything bad to him), for example if he already has a gf and many friends there's no way you can embarass him. If he can't accept who you are and tries to discourage you then he is not a good friend and honestly you're in as just as bad situation with him as you're would be without friends. An example for a real friend would be my classmate, who although I wasx the only guy with asperger's and practically the laughing stock of the school, actually had the patience to continue to teach me and forgive my blunders to the point where I became a generally respectable part of the company. The ability to forgive someone's failure gives him confidence to try again. tell your "friend" that.
>>
>>25592134
Also if it's a practice date isn't the whole point of practice to try out multiple times?
>>
>>25591428
>>25591953

This ... You need lots of practice , one thing that can help is having a lot of interesting questions ready to ask ( the kind that allow the girl to speak and speak)
>>
>>25592644
That was nice to read. I wish I could do what you said... But he probably won't talk to me for a while (not because of tonight, he has a lot of work. and I'm too boring to spend time with anyway. but tonight definitely didn't help).
Also my problem isn't only that I'm awkward but boring as well. Which makes me lucky to even have "friends".
Also I'm in a self-hate mood right now and will be for a few days, I think I might try to learn smoking tomorrow. I heard it's relaxing.
Anyway thanks.
>>
>>25591502
I don't want to be, though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.