[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you fall out with your online friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
When you fall out with your online friend
>>
My online friend stopped talking to me because I told him he complained too much.
>>
Had to give up on an online friend because they were way too needy. Getting all uppity because I don't want to game all the time or chat every waking moment just got to be too much. Also the politics.
>>
I used to be a famous avatarfag on /tv/ and had a really patrician online friend. The other day i posted to see if he was online and obviously he was.
I can't believe he still spends all his time there.
Its been like 4 years
>>
>>25591180
what happened anon?

how do you fallout with internet friends?
>>
>>25591361
>famous avatarfag
You seem much too proud of that.
>>
>when you make an online friend and it turns out to be a girl, and then you meet up and hang out but she doesn't like you, and then for some reason she wants to sever contact after that

Why the fuck did it have to happen like that
>>
>>25591378
Same to what happened to anon >>25591210 only that I didn't tell him he complained too much, he also seemed aggressive so we didn't talked for a few days and just found out he blocked me
>>
File: 1452085113612.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1452085113612.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>25591687

I had an online friend who was a girl for almost 3 years. She then cleaned up her acne and started dressing like a slut. Became a normie. Hasn't logged into Steam for almost a year now.
>>
>>25591784
This is literally what fembots are. When will they realize that they are socially accepted just because they are femal and thus cannot be robots.
>>
File: 1444028320150.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444028320150.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>25591784
I met one who was trying to come off like a nice girl but when I look back on the whole thing it seemed like she was really experienced with taking guys home with her and stuff. I think she cut contact with me when she realized I was a virgin and I wasn't just going to rip her clothes off.

I kind of fell in love with her though. I can't figure out why she doesn't just use tinder or something. I thought we got along so well and she was just using me.
>>
File: 1436040987618.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1436040987618.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>25591180

>tfw I have no online friend

I always wanted to have one, but I honestly do not know where to find them.
>>
I have never been able to maintain an online friendship for longer than a month. No real friendships either, actually. Human contact drains me of all my energy.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (86KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
86KB, 1000x713px
Try losing all of them at once

>be me
>play popular mmo constantly
>decide to start guild
>slowly grow it into one of the most premiere guilds in the game
>have mental breakdown and have to take a break
>put most trusted officer in charge
>return to game after recovery
>lead officer has left and taken all my close friends with him
>they are still in my guild but loyal to him
>they don't come on TS or participate in guild events anymore
>slowly one by one all my friends leave the guild
>there's one, we called her mom because she was like everyone's mom
>I was closest to her,only mom I ever had
> she stayed longer that anyone
>finally left without saying anything
>on my birthday
> best friend in real life leaves guild. Without saying anything.
>decide to lead the boss we run to get my mind off of it
> no one from guild shows
>someone from a rival guild says we are no longer fit to lead the boss because we're falling apart
>mfw he's right
>gave command to only officer that stayed and then I quit
>he did nothing with the guild and it slowly died

If you've played the game up to last year you might know who we were based on the pic, especially if you ran one particular boss during the night spawn.

That guild was everything to me , not only did we have a bad ass website with an online application and guides to all the bosses and dungeons, we were also one of the best guilds in the game and my closest friends were all there. And it's gone forever now. I still haven't gotten over it.
>>
>>25592319
That picture and your story makes me feel so hard man, it's like a beast getting locked in a cage, forever...
>>
>when you fall out with your online friend
Just robot things. ;)
>>
File: 1441687343003.gif (2MB, 308x269px) Image search: [Google]
1441687343003.gif
2MB, 308x269px
>>25592193
Secondlife is a decent place to find some
>>
>>25592193
We can try it anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.