[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand, /r9k/. Why do people think it's "enough"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bidet.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
bidet.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
Help me understand, /r9k/.

Why do people think it's "enough" to just wipe after taking a shit? I find it extremely unhygienic and frankly disgusting, because you will inevitably be leaving pieces of shit in and around your anus.

After a shit, I always wipe to get the big stuff off, then use a bidet with warm water and carbolic soap to clean around my anus and inside it. Yes, I stick my finger in my butt. Why? So I can clean it. I try to avoid defecating in public bathrooms, and if I have to, I feel gross for the rest of the day.
>>
>>25591069
What the fuck is a bidet

I just don't poop in public rest rooms.

I poop every morning, I wet the toilet paper in the comfort of my own home, and the last few wipes I put hand soap on the toilet paper. I then shower afterwards.

Then I'm good until tomorrow.
>>
>>25591151
>What the fuck is a bidet
Look at the picture, anon.
>>
>>25591069
Because every country has strengths and weaknesses. America is britty gr8 in many areas, but always literally shit tier at toilets. I suspect it was our unique combo of aggressive marketing and crony capitalism.
>>
Bidet or baby wipes, both are a waste. Just find some way to never poop.
>>
>>25592082
I don't think that's physically possible.
>>
>>25592625
Anorexia or a very strict, streamlined diet plan and you'll at the very least be crapping little rabbit pellets.
>>
>>25592625
>>25592657
Or cut down on the fat and sugars, and drink more water. That's literally all you need if you want ghost shit.
>>
>>25592625
haven't pooped in years.

can't believe all you normies fell for the poop meme.

you literally only have to shit like once every few months at most. just treat it like no fap.

who /no shit 2016/ here?
>>
I always shower after taking a shit and clean my asshole thoroughly.
>>
>>25592625
Get a stoma
>>
>>25592773
You are wasting a fuckton of water cleaning your whole body every time you shit. You can brag about being clean but the world would be better off if you just cleaned your posterior alone like a normal person.
>>
I have an extremely hairy asshole. In fact, my entire lower half is unimaginably hairy. Whenever I wipe, I inevitably involve some of those ass hairs in the process. Imagine rubbing peanut butter into carpet, and then trying to clean it. I don't like taking a shower afterwards because then I end up with flecks of shit running down my legs, which is even more gross. Every month or so I reach back there with a handful of toilet paper and rip out the matted shithair. It usually causes me to bleed.
>>
>>25592834
Why not just trim it or something my god
>>
>>25591069

No one else is gonna comment on how disgusting that floor looks? Really?
>>
>tfw you don't even wipe, and leave a trail of dried up shit flakes everywhere you go

Wiping your ass is gay and disgusting. You're literally putting your own hand in your ass. Might as well be sucking dicks in an alley for nickels.
>>
>>25592926
I've thought about it. I don't think I'm coordinated enough to do it effectively. And I've heard horror stories about people who shaved their asses. It's really bad right now because I'm very sick and shit is essentially dribbling out of my asshole into my underwear.
>>
>>25592926
Not him but I'm a fucking guy, it's effeminate as fuck to do something like that and shave off hair that signifies high levels of t.
>>
>>25592964
Get a trimmer with a guard so you can't cut yourself. Set up a mirror and lay on your back in front of it. Bring up your legs so you can see your ass and get going. You can also stand/sit on top of the mirror, if that's easier.
>>
File: 1427943693770.jpg (39KB, 534x208px) Image search: [Google]
1427943693770.jpg
39KB, 534x208px
>>25591069

I dont wipe, i wash my ass, kinda like an indian, but i wipe beforehand.

If im at home i shower after a shit, even if im clean. But in a less flexible situation i just wipe and wash with sprinkler.
>>
well i live in an apartment and im sure as hell not going to have a bidet installed here on my dollar. i agree though that its good. if you got shit on your finger you wouldnt just wipe it off with paper and call it a day. i just make sure to wash my ass when i take a shower, thats about all im gonna do for now.
>>
It's not a problem unless you wear your undies for more than one day without washing. Nobody will smell your asshole unless they attempt to lick it.
>>
>>25593167
>This is what NORMIES ACTUALLY believe
originalblox
>>
>>25593390
It's true though (unless you have a poo in loo - tier diet)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.