[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here hate normies and robots more than Chads? Maybe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
Anyone else here hate normies and robots more than Chads?

Maybe it's just me but I dont really hate Chad that much. He's just taking advantage of a good situation. And even though it's not easy to say, they are usually bros. But then again, it's probably easy to be a bro when life gives you such a great hand.

Which brings me to normies. These lovable guys. It's not that they are striving to be Chad, they are striving to not become a Robot. All that work and energy and they will still truly not be anyone. They won't be what a woman truly wants. Nothing more than a paycheck. Some are bro's, some are dicks. But they live a false life by trying to be something their not. And that to me is truly sad.

Which brings me to robots. Being one myself, I can say objectively we are the worst pieces of shit in the hierarchy. Maybe it's because we are bitter. I dont know, but I can say I have met a few and they are not a pleasure to be around. I have 2 robot friends I hang with.

One is a nice guy but real quite.

The other is pretty cool, he is almost normie level. In fact he got a gf last year, and I did everything in my power to sabotage it.

He only dated her for 3 months before I completely fucked it up for him. Now he is back to hanging out with us.

>in before crab mentality

What about you guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>>25588960
>Chad - sociopathic asshole or very lucky with his upbringing. Can be entertaining if he likes you, but usually shallow as fuck.
>Normie - plastic and (ironically) robotic, surrender all autonomy for comfort. Theybmay have the numerical advantage but they're still garbage. Again, shallow as fuck.
>Robot: usually dumb as bricks and shit at everything, but occasionally very intelligent outliers who were rejected socially and became reclusive as a result. Ironically, least shallow.

T.bh robots are actually coming out on top here.
>>
>>25588960
At least to me, there are two "robots" on this board. Those who are desperate and lonely, and those who are desperate and horny.

The latter are bitter, selfish, and generally just cunts in my experience. Former are kind people, or at least the ones I've had involved conversations with.
>>
>>25589054
the desperate and horny types are 18-22 and the latter are 22-25, after that you lose your appetite for sex or just go to a prostitute to end the since birth drought for pussy
>>
>>25575367
faggots
og comment
>>
>>25589176
who the fuck cares about sex

i just want to feel loved and wanted for once in my life

fucking hell man
>>
>>25589225
then we have your type who just want to be loved for once in their life
>>
>>25588960
>tfw chad and robot
>>
>>25590298
I think you misunderstand the question
>>
>>25590335
Chads>Normies but robots>normies

Most people here are at least self aware
>>
>>25588960
they're all fucking scum and should be gassed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.