[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no friends, all I do is spending all my days playing vidya,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1444130401189.jpg (1MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1444130401189.jpg
1MB, 3648x5472px
>no friends, all I do is spending all my days playing vidya, eating shit, drinking, going to the movies alone and fapping with geat satisfation
>look at that weirdo he's so asocial!

>get 5/10 gf
>no friends, all I do is spending all my days playing vidya, eating shit, drinking, going to the movies with gf and having average often-boring sex with her
>finally anon got a normal life!

Why are normies so stupid and illogical? How is my life different from before? How is it better?
>>
>tfw Barbara Palvin will never ever ever ever be my gf

why

live

?????????????
>>
>>25587914
never say never
maybe she'll lose some bet one day
and she'll have to date the most disgusting man in the world
that's you
>>
>get gf
You are the normalfag.
>>
Imagine getting blown with those eyes looking up at you
>>
>>25587889
you got a normal life, you have a normal existence, you are normal
normal people accept you as normal like them, you do normal shit with your normal partner, who you acquired only because she deemed you normal enough, as is normal
>>
get the fuck out normalshit. sage
>>
>>25588848
But I'm basically doing EXACTLY the same things as before.
>>
Having a gf doesn't make you a normie any more. I have one and all we do is stay inside because we're both afraid of people.

Also, while all my normie acquaintances from work and school are out banging new girls every weekend on tinder, I've only had sex with one girl, which doesn't seem that impressive any more.
>>
>>25588657
Why'd you have to say that? Made me feel really shit 2bh
>>
>>25587889
One of her eyes is slightly higher than the other.

2/10. Far from perfect.
>>
File: image.gif (87KB, 280x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
87KB, 280x297px
>>25587889
Protip: being a normie isn't a good thing.
If these people were capable of any sort of independent, critical thinking, they wouldn't be normies.

Their opinion is worth less than shit. The average robot is more intelligent than the average normie. Having a 'big' social life is meaningless when all the people around you are as shallow as a puddle.

But if it bothers you that much, learn to lie about how good our life is. Then normies will be more likely to respect you or whatever.
>>
>>25589082
Don't worry anon you're fine
Just know that the sweet embrace of death will grant all your wishes
Or you could just wait for the waifu age (soon I promise)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.