[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ doesn't know shit about film /mu/ doesn't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1450894348115.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450894348115.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
/tv/ doesn't know shit about film
/mu/ doesn't know shit about music
/fa/ doesn't know shit about fashion

Who else /too good for 4chan/? Share your patrician feels.
>>
>>25587350
I come here for Elliott threads, the fact people unironicly worship him is so strange.
>>
>>25587350

>too good for 4chan
>posts on the worst board
>>
>>25587383
because they can relate to him and he's famous also the edge factor is important for 4chan users
>>
Keep in mind that the average 4chan user is a 20 yo obese virgin.
>>
>>25587412
This is my home board. Only here i can share my depressing thoughts and get replies. Also i think r9k is the most friendly and comfy community. It's like /b/ without normie kids
>>
>>25587422
But all of them are plebs
When i was a NEET my goal was to become the most patrician poster on every board
>>
File: I AM.jpg (94KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
I AM.jpg
94KB, 590x600px
tfw I am pontificating about the universe, the afterlife, the greater meaning of it all, theology, philosophy, the great cosmic singularity of existence, all that is, was and ever will be and all these basic bitches on r9k can think of is getting their cobwebbed dicks wet

And I have to be subjected to share the same e-space with these pleborian troglodytes. The injustice of it all, you faggots have no understanding of what true suffering is, walk a mile in my shoes and you will have advanced a thousand years, scratch that, you don't even deserve to look upon the likes of me
>>
File: 1451940152529.jpg (50KB, 334x332px) Image search: [Google]
1451940152529.jpg
50KB, 334x332px
>>25587506
Tell me what happens after we die
>>
>>25587573
for you? and near all else, rebirth. You think death is your escape? think again, if there has been one constant truth in this existence its that the suffering is eternal and unending.
>>
>>25587607
How do you know tho?
I read the tibetan book of the dead and they were talking about the different bardos but what really happens and how are you so sure?
>>
>>25587649
You can't know for certain
>>
>>25587649
you would not understand, believe, comprehend or even be able to begin to fathom as to how I know. But the truth resonates with the soul if you would only listen. Life and death is never ending and you will simply be reborn into yet another shell and make the same mistakes over and over again.
>>
File: palm-trees2.jpg (515KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
palm-trees2.jpg
515KB, 1600x1198px
>>25587761
As far as i understand it every living beeing is God or the universe manifested in a body and that one soul or "I" is born into many many shells
I can't really think of a way the transition would look like or how the next body would be chosen. We must be really lucky to be humans then or why does shit like a small animal getting eaten alive by a predator happen? It's pure suffering for all eternity.
Sounds horrible to me yet this planet looks like the closest thing to paradise we could even imagine
>>
>>25587761
The mind easily bends the truth
You could just as easily believe your internet friend has died because they haven't been online for a long time. That doesn't make it true.
>>
>>25587818
>implying those cute little animals weren't the scum of the earth in their past life
>>
>>25587862
I don't think it's that easy

I think what karma is really trying to say is that we are all one and if the one I kills another I the other I has to suffer meaning it is really killing itself or harming itself and life would be better if we treaded everything the way we want to be treaded ourself
>>
>>25587917
What if you're into nipple torture?
>>
>>25587350
/pol/ doesn't know shit about politics

That's an obvious one OP
>>
>>25587917
If karma would exist i could go and shoot up a school
after all all of them deserved to die since it happened to them
Shit makes no fucking sense
Life is a jungle
Eat or get eaten
>>
>>25588046
But there's already an explanation for that. The future isn't predetermined because it hasn't fucking happened yet. So you could kill them, but it wouldn't be because they deserved it, its because that was a choice you decided to make. They will die and get reborn again according to how they lived previously. Were they a virtuous person, were they sinful etc.

Look at these virtues and tell me how many people you know who are like this

>Chastity - refraining from lust
>Temperance - restraint, discipline and moderation
>Charity - generous and ungreedy
>Diligence - not lazy or slothful
>Patience - not quick to anger
>Benevolent - kind, compassionate, empathetic
>And Humility

Go on, sit there and tell me that your average joe embodies all these virtues WITHOUT the sinful counterparts

Everyone deserves to die because the law is all life deserves to die. Now being reborn into something positive or negative is up to you
>>
>>25588147
There are really good people who have horrible things happen to them and there are horrible people who have nice things happen to them
shit makes no sense try again
>>
>>25588147
>>Chastity - refraining from lust
how is this good? am i not allowed to enjoy my life?

fucking idiot
>>
>>25588147
I think the idea of rebirth is just a cushion for the fear of death and it being permanent.
Rebirth to what end? Usually, they say until we become supremely perfect beings or gods. I just can't really accept that.
>>
>>25588215
your definition of good and nice people is the equivalent of not good enough. you want to escape suffering then be 100% good not 60-40 or a part time good person. Like I said, how many of those good people you are referring to who suffer embody all these virtues and none of the sinful counterparts. None.
>>25588226
You are allowed to do whatever the fuck you want and you are paying for it
>>25588227
It doesn't matter what you accept or not, you die and then you'll be born again, your conduct in this life will determine the character of your next life
>>
>>25587383
Hes just too fucking handsome senpai
>>
>>25587433
>It's like /b/ without normie kids
Kek.
Is it still earl 2015 where you live
>>
>>25588317
You need to find jesus, child
>>
>>25588317
stop spouting bullshit

you don't know shit
i don't know shit
nobody fucking knows all of the bullshit you're talking about are just lies to make yourself believe you have some kind of power over what happens after you die
nobody knows or will ever know stop talking about it like it is a proven fact you moron
>>
>>25588408
Exactly this plus I don't think that virtues are some cure all for all misfortune and suffering. That's just naive to think
>>
>>25588408
>>25588461
okay keep sinning then and see if that ends your suffering or improves your quality of life

Lust - vagina vagina vagina
Greed - money money money
Wrath - hate anger and more hate
Sloth - smart but lazy
Gluttony - consume consume consume
Envy - I wish I was X Y Z
Pride - arrogance, arrogance and more arrogance

Enjoy your life
>>
>>25588691
Looks like you're getting a little wrathful there
>>
>>25588770
you're right, must have been all those means names I didn't call you or the punches the face you've yet to receive, sorry :^)
>>
>>25588797
Why isn't cowardice a deadly sin?
>>
File: 1418783593118.jpg (10KB, 250x297px) Image search: [Google]
1418783593118.jpg
10KB, 250x297px
>came to 4chan a dumb NEET ultrapleb with absolutely no tastes or hobbies whatsoever beyond browsing the internet and playing MMOs
>graduated several times over the years once outgrowing main interest board
For all I hate this time sink of a website, I don't know where I'd be without it. Whenever I visit other forums, I see so many discussions of pleb works that I've long dismissed having never wasted the time on. To think of the years of directionless dead-ended exploration I've been saved. Now all I need is for this place to shut down so I can spend the rest of my life distraction free enjoying decades of backlog.
>>
>>25588935
>backlog
Good luck finishing that. I mean it.
>>
>>25588855
it is, its a direct offence to the cardinal virtues.
courage is a virtue, wisdom is a virtue as are temperance and justice and to have the opposite of these will only add grief
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.