[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a /fappers/ thread. What is the deal with lotion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 51Ut+W6gJkL.jpg (60KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Ut+W6gJkL.jpg
60KB, 396x500px
Let's have a /fappers/ thread.
What is the deal with lotion? I always do it without any aids, but I wanted to know the difference. Are there specific fap lotions or can I just use loquid soap? Also has anyone tried fapping with a condom? I never had to buy one, so I don't know the feel (ayy)
> No Roasties allowed
>>
I don't usually fap with lube unless I'm like strung out on something and can't cum and need an unusual amount of speed or duration
>>
>>25587279
>can I just use loquid soap
Do not do this.
>>
>>25587311
yes, dont do this.

i remember when i was 14 and did this it fucked my shit up. for some reason it created a layer of dead dry skin over my junk which took weeks to peel. i thinkit de-sensitized me a bit. but that was years ago so maybe i recovered, or maybe i just dont know the difference.
>>
>>25587279
Dryrub is the only efficient method idiot.
>>
>>25587403
This happened to me as well. Also, it went into my urethra and burnt like a motherfucker every time I took a step.
>>
You can use a little vaseline if you're going to edge yourself for hours, otherwise it's unnecessary.
>>
sometimes i wait till some pre-cum comes out and jerk with that
>>
>>25587311
I used it in the shower once and it was pretty decent until it started burning like fire. Don't do it OP. I use a thin layer of hand lotion, but it isn't really worth the mess.
>>
>>25587450
oh yes the burning, i forgot about the burning.
>>
i got this shit called Gun Oil from the website i got my vibrator from, it's retarded shit marketed at men, the bottle is shaped like a bullet.
over priced as fuck, but it's good lube.

the point is, i practically can't fap without a vibrator under my balls anymore.
i recommend it highly.
>>
>>25587471
Same here, I started taking zinc and a few vitamins and went from the occasional drop of pre to an almost constant flow once I get going.
>>
>>25587471
I tried this shit too, but there's not nearly enough and it dries after 10 seconds.
>>
>>25587403
>>25587450
You can't use liquid soap without water because it dries really quick. You need to wet your hand everytime it starts to dry and becomes thickened. Also burning in the uretra is a real problem but if you are careful and train your hand to not touch the tip of the head you can avoid this.
>>
anybody put their hand on the edge of the bed and hump it?
>>
>>25587495
Can't believe some guys don't know about the perineum, even just massaging with your other hand while stroking will make you hard as diamonds.
>>
Get some Liquid Silk. Feels fucking good, man.
>>
Anybody have any weird unique ways of masturbation that you would like to share?
>>
>>25587279
I use body shower gel sometimes there is no burning at all
Fapped with condom few times, feels pretty good and cleaning process is easier
but i wouldnt say it's worth the money spent
you should try it to at least learn how to put it on
>>
Anyone else faps in their undies? I got boxershorts, that aren't too tight, that its's tiring and painful, but still enough to get that good feel.
> tfw you have to change undies daily
>>
>>25587694
i have no need for such a skill, since this isnt a feels thread i wont delve any deeper.
>>
>>25587764
neither am I fellow robot
but it's better safe and sorry I guess
even if the odds are against me
>>
>>25587785
*safe than sorry
lul
>>
>>25587672
I throw my legs over my head and give myself massive facials, usually after edging for about an hour.
>>
Saliva, feels great and literally free.
>>
>>25587868
Isn't it kinda disgusting to spit on one owns dick?
>>
>>25587279
I've never used lube

Sometimes I'll stop myself before I nut so I can do big cums
>>
>>25587904
>Spitting on dick
>Masturbating in general
Aren't we past that point sir? And no, you spit on the hand, lube up and go.
>>
>>25587928
i have gingivitis
>>
Fucking savages in this thread.
I own a Fleshlight and a moderately large bottle of lube.
No fuss, easy clean up, and I'm not destroying my sensitivity with my hand.
>>
>>25587928
Dude, are you 13 years old? It's time to step up your game - a good sized bottle of lube is like $10.
>>25587757 You fucking too. Do you grind up against your couch too? FUCK.
>>
>>25588027
>CURRENT YEAR
>spending money on lube when we make perfectly decent lube from our mouths
>>
I use lube because it makes it more like a real pussy. I dunno how you guys can say it's not necessary when rubbing it dry isn't at all like the real thing. Luxe simply feels better and desensitizes you less.

My preferred lube is a mixture of extra virgin coconut oil mixed with body lotion. Seperately they don't work that well but together the slickness of the oil and the greasiness of the lotion combine to make the perfect lube. Great for anal too.
>>
>>25588027
>CURRENT YEAR
>The pressure feels good, what the hell cuz?
>>
>>25587279
I actually don't fap very often.
But once every three months or so I buy some MDMA and fap for 3 hours straight.
>>
Fapping with a condom on and putting extra lube over it can be pretty goat.
>>
Easy and cheap/free fapping enhancements:

1. cock rings. Especially good if you want a long session. I use stretchy hairbands from walmart, just get a big pack for a few dollars it'll last forever.

2. perineum / external prostate massage, look it up

3. edging - seems obvious but once you get good at it things get really intense

4. new locations, you don't have to be some creepy public masturbator just try a different area in your house or something. I'm also a fan of the backyard at night.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.