[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most women will insist that ''size doesn't matter''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1402993138071.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1402993138071.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
Most women will insist that ''size doesn't matter'' but are there any women on here that would admit to having size queen tendencies?.
>>
KAAAAIHO!!!!
>>
Barribuu!!!
>>
>>25586676
"Size doesn't matter" is a lie anyway.

I mean, unless you have an actual micropenis, any man can satisfy a woman (and even if you have no dick at all you still have fingers, tongue, etc but let's not get into the obvious). Being below average size doesn't mean you can't give a woman a good fucking. It's not that being small isn't good, it's that being big is better. Unless it's literally too big, but that's not nearly as common as your japanese animes might have you believe.
>>
>>25586787
This is bullshit to be honest.

It is true to say that any man can satisfy a woman, but they don't prefer a big penis because of satisfaction, they prefer a big penis because everything about a man for a woman is about status.

If he has a big dick, this is just another sign, just like him being rich, that she has won over all the other women.
>>
>>25586676
Shaniqua and Delicious.
>>
Size queen here. I'll answer any and all questions you you guys have if you like?

Size doesnt matter extends to penises that are close to the average size. If you have at least 4 inches you can make a woman or a man cum by fucking them properly. That's how most people legitimately think.

But I'm a size queen cause i love serving big cocks. I like feeling like a slave and it's my job/duty to serve the cock and whoever it's attached to
>>
>>25586948
>That's how most people legitimately think.

No it's not. Stop spreading disinfo.
>>
>>25586948
>That's how most people legitimately think.

It was a good thing we had the official spokesperson for most people on r9k tonight.
>>
>>25586948
Fuck off slut.

Get off my board.
>>
>>25586826
>>25587040
Lots of people don't like big penis.
Most of what I've had was 7" or more, and every time, I got my cervix crushed. That ruined it. The only really enjoyable sex I've had was with someone that was like 5-6". I can't remember what it exactly was.
>>
>>25586948
second, different (non-size-queen) female answering
as long as it's 4.5 or more, I think it will be fine as long as you don't suck at the sex
if you suck at the sex you need classes, pay a hooker to teach you.
>>
>>25587156

lol, why won't you do the teaching?

relationships require work
>>
>>25587144
how do you know something inside you's crushed ?
>>
>>25587177
Not necessarily crushed. It just gets metaphorically "punched in the face" by the man's dick. It hurts.
Anyways, since I'm a semi-normie I'll be taking my leave now.
>>
File: 1433978407615.jpg (468KB, 1618x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1433978407615.jpg
468KB, 1618x1944px
>>25587208
Stop speaking in riddles, roastie.
>>
>>25586676
>Falling for the big dick meme
>>
>tfw the clothes come off men are solely judged on the size of their penis, which is literally unchangeable
>tfw muscles are just seen as trying to compensate for lack of size
>tfw women can easily modify ass/tit size, even get vaginoplasty to remove roastie beef curtains
>tfw women can have a big ass to make up for small tits, they can be titty monsters, they can be chestlets, ass queens, chubby, skellies, literally whatever and there will always be some guy lining up to fuck them

dicklets are doomed from birth, to be honest family.
>>
http://imgur.com/r/bigdickjoy
>>
>bf comes over and fucks 5 times in the last 12 hours
>his benis is so big and I can't walk now
>I started bleeding a little at first
>now just really really sore
>tfw he successfully destroyed my vagina
>>
KAAAIIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.