[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It really pays to be good looking and autistic.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

It really pays to be good looking and autistic.
>>
>>25586115

What's his story?
Is he actually autistic? Not meme-autism?
Or why was he on a show that is apparently about people that are undatable?
>>
>>25586115
>women are attracted to good looking guys

Woah, stop the fucking presses. You're really onto something here.
>>
Something about his eyes don't seem right
I wouldn't want to be alone with this guy, and not just because he's ripped
>>
>3 overweight vapid whores and a married woman
Great source of validation
>>
>>25586145
Aspergers and tourettes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3388883/Twitter-goes-meltdown-Undateables-hunk-Asperger-s-Tourette-s.html
>>
>>25586145

He has aspergers and tourettes
>>
>>25586179
Literally this.
Well done, you have got attention from the bottom of the barrel. While we're scraping down there, would you like some attention from a black female?
>>
>>25586115
>Looks aren't important guys!
>Just don't act autistic and you'll bee fine!

well folks, another win for the Black Pill
>>
File: 1450051829124.jpg (746KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450051829124.jpg
746KB, 2560x1600px
>>25586115

>have asperges
>am fat
>see this man, a chad level body, even can't get women

may as well kill myself family
>>
This is bullshit though and made for TV.

There's no way this is true, and he's almost guaranteed just a paid actor.
>>
>>25586380
>having aspergers
>being this self-aware
pick one you absolute bullshiter. stop playing victim and making up diseases for yourself
>>
File: 43741287123.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
43741287123.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
>>25586257
Kek, the Daily Mail 'femail' section is literally proof that women are inferior

Men browse the headline news, comment sections and politics. The femail section is comprised of celebrity gossip, jokey headlines and fashion.

It feels fucking good to be a man, I don't care what you guys say about female privilege
>>
File: e38.jpg (40KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
e38.jpg
40KB, 640x527px
>>25586444

I get paid $2000 a month because I have asperges so you tell me.
>>
>>25586145
It's a bbc show, or maybe channel 4
There was a series about 6 years ago with some dude who had a huge melted face and a fat autistic guy
guess they put chad on this year so shallow bitches can feel like they're not shallow bitches
>>
>>25586115
I am. I'm just short.
>>
>>25586459
>having aspergers in the eyes of the government
>actually having aspergers
Anyone who actually has aspergers is not as self aware as you are. Nor do they brag about receiving money because of it.
>>
Oh balls not this show again.

Every year when a new series rolls around my cousins always try to talk to me about dating and relationships, even worse they'll make posts about it on social media to score sympathy points.
>>
i just want a qt sperg gf like in the last years episode
>>
>>25586257
>>25586267
>being autistic
>having tattoos
Pick one and only one. Tattoos are for turbonormies.
>>
Why can't I have an undateable boyfriend? Life is not fair
>>
>>25586822
You can have me desu.
>>
>>25586827
okay but first what do you look like?
>>
>>25586861
Looks don't matter desu, its whats inside that counts.
>>
>>25586861
Have you seen the Elephant Man? Like that.
>>
>>25586176
Those are the eyes of years of compounded >tfw no gf
>>
>>25586909
im not attracted to insides and guts
>>
>>25586962
so now you won't date inside out people? why do women have such high standards?
>>
>>25586962
That's right, your attracted to personality's and a kindred soul.
>>
>>25586564
Aspergers is not the same as full blown autism you retard, the definition of aspergers is literally a socially functional autist. If he wasn't self aware then he'd be on the bottom barrel of the autism spectrum.
>>
>>25586459
how do you get that? what state are you in?

I have the asbies so i'm interested
>>
he's soooooooooo unique and quirky ;)
>>
tfw he's just another muscle jock, there are plenty of those were I come from
tfw would not have bat an eye at him irl

but now I see that he's wanted by all these other people and know that he has aspergers (the most attractive autism disease) I can't stop thinking about him and want him so bad. Whats wrong with me /:
>>
The left side of his screams I'll kill you and the right side of his face screams pls lub me bb.

Is he scizho?
>>
>>25588042
>but now I see that he's wanted by all these other people ... I can't stop thinking about him and want him so bad. Whats wrong with me /:

This is why we're fucked. I've seen this phenomenon so often IRL. Girls love guys who are wanted by other girls. We're unwanted by girls, so we'll stay unwanted

IT'S OVER
>>
>>25588124
except you could easily change your personality, get a fit bod and be a better person and you'll be desireable but you wont
>>
>have good-looking sperg twin who's constantly asked out by girls
>tfw I'm a fat ugly sperg loser who girls just feel sorry for

Despite the great relationship me and my twin brother have, this is something I'll always questioned because of how CLOSE i am in relations to not being a destined virgin.

Feels bad man...
>>
File: 1445745877835.png (748KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1445745877835.png
748KB, 1300x1300px
>>25586952
I do hereby declare that this comment is underrated.
>>
>>25588744
>except you could easily change your personality,
Personality can't be changed
> get a fit bod
I've been lifting for 3 years
>and be a better person
How does one become a better person? This is some "just be yourself" type shit
> and you'll be desireable but you wont
I have an ugly face. I'll never be desirable.
>>
>>25588974
>personality can't change
personality evolves just like most everything else. A person matures, life experiences, negative and positive stimuli, expanding your horizons and seeing a different perspective can all change a person.
>how does one become a better person
by examining and evaluating the things that makes you a shit person and improve on them
>i have an ugly face
because no ugly person has ever been in a relationship ever
>>
>>25586723
You're cousins are stupid. This is all staged.
>>
>>25589062
Shut the fuck up, you stupid roastie slut
>>
>>25589069
>This is all staged.
[citation needed]
>>
I hate how biased woman are to looks. I've watched every episode of this show, and the guys always have that awkward moments of silence and stupid questions and the females always shut down and get weirded out. But this guy was one of the most awkward acting guys on the 5 seasons of the show, and awkwardly silent, but instead the girl is "intrigued" and doesn't stop talking to him always pushing the conversation, the Chad literally just sits their and listens the whole time and at the end the girl loves the guy and wants a second date. THIS IS HOW FUCKING EASY IT IS BEING CHAD.
>>
>>25589157
That's because your face is everything. He has a nice symmetrical, proportional, masculine face. His muscles are just a plus

FACE = EVERYTHING
>>
>>25589119
acting like a forever virgin isnt going to solve your issues
>>
>>25589157
She wants a second date because it's all staged my friend. These girls come onto the show with the knowledge that they're going to date someone like that, so they don't hold him accountable for it. In real life, the awkward stammering and pauses would never fly. Also, precisely because it's one of those sympathy shows, they act nicer than they actually are just because they know they're on TV.
>>
I wonder if any of the people on the undatables have ever posted here, this place is practically a hub for undesirable autists such as myself.
>>
>>25589193
Get cancer and die, roastie whore
>>
>>25589284
go ahead keep being toxic, you are just further alienating yourself from everyone. And i'm only saying this because maybe you'll realize that being an vile doesnt win you points life, you are just hurting yourself
>>
>>25589337
Die already, roastie

I'm not even shitposting now. I really do hope you die.
>>
>>25586115
The fuck is this shit? #undatable. The normies are actually this fucking stupid and believe that this isn't a fucking obvious set-up and that guy isn't a Chad acting like a fucking autist.
>>
>>25586154
This.

I know nothing about him, what kind of income does he have, if any? That would be the deciding factor whether women would be willing to put up with him.
>>
>>25588042
>Whats wrong with me /:

You're an idiot.

t. guy diagnosed with the burgers
>>
>>25589337
>toxic
Femanazi with short dyke hair detected, get btfo.
>>
>>25589369
i can tell you're not shitposting, it takes alot of toll for a person to wish someone they don't even know to die. You have to fill yourself up with that much negativity to be able to sincerely say that to another person. And all for what? because I have a opinion you didn't agree with. Its sad you put yourself through this much misery. You could stop anytime you want but you're probably too proud and stubborn to want to be a better person. What a shame.
>>
>>25589248
Nah , there are people who got married and still dating that were paired on the show
>>
>>25589062
I am trying to change the core of my personality. It is really really hard. It's difficult to grasp what is wrong with yourself, what to change or fix and how to do it. Getting of hard drugs was waaaaay easier. Working out or dieting are too.
>>
>>25589410
are we doing this? because from the words you use you sound like a forever virgin. sorry but i'm just being honest.
>>
>>25589434
If it's any consolation to you, I'll probably end up killing myself
>>
>>25589519
Doing what, stating the obvious that you're some kind of SJW who doesn't live in the real world?
>>
File: 1449717820016.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1449717820016.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>25589263
>Be sad britbong autistic guy
>figure your life is a joke anyways so you apply to be a contestant on the reality TV show
>By some miracle you actually get in
>You're so excited
>Go on r9k to tell everyone
>Get called a normie and told to fuck off
>Bad feels all around, but their negativity just motivates you to try your very hardest to find a girlfriend on the show
>Spend months leading up to the show getting fit, reading, taking social skills classes; anything you can do to improve your chances
>The deadline is up, and with the fiery determination found only in a man deprived of love you strut confidently out in front of the cameras
>Meet face-to-face with a blonde haired supermodel goddess straight out of your dreams. Fall in love instantly.
>Have a magical serious of dates together. Everything is going perfectly. It's as if god himself forged this beautiful vivacious woman out of the finest material he could find to be the perfect companion.
>She seems to genuinely understand you and isn't troubled by your social quirks. She admires how hard you've worked and is moved by your struggles. She doesn't judge you for your hobbies and even shares a few of them.
>You make your decision.
>It was her. It was always her all along.
>Season ends
>She collects her money
>Immediately cuts you off, tells the world it was mutual and that "It didn't work out, but that she wishes you the best of luck."
>Confidence destroyed. Hope and optimism destroyed over the course of a day.
>studio refuses to answer your call. They've already milked you for all the money you're worth.
>With no possible recourse you go back to shitposting on r9k
>Weeks pass
>You keep waiting for a call from her that will never come
>People call you a failure, others a success
>Nobody understands your pain
>Months pass
>Realize there is no way out

You're here forever...
>>
>>25589536
that just makes me depressed, thats no consolation
>>
>>25589590
thats rich coming from you, because you sound like such a man of the world kind of guy, someone who goes out and talks to people, goes places and experiences the real world. Oh wait we were stating the obvious, so you actually aren't any of those things and you have the gall to sit there and tell me I don't live in the real world? real rich, real friggin rich.
>>
>>25589674
You sound like a teenage girl with daddy issues.
>>
My neighbour has tourettes that shit drives most people away.
>>
>>25589699
is it my turn now? hmm okay, you sound like a little boy (maybe 12?) with a lot of issues
>>
>>25589608
That's probably going to be the case for most of the guys unfortunately.
>>
>>25589626
You wouldn't feel depressed if you saw my ugly face. You'd probably encourage me to remove myself from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1407015754437.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1407015754437.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>25589730
The irony in your post is so fucking delightful.
>>
File: 1448658748.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448658748.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>25589608
This is physically painful to read.
>>
>>25589388
His brother is a Welsh international rugby player, his family looked like it had a bit of money.

Having money didn't really help the other autist this episode though. Our Chad friend up above got matched with a 9/10 Stacy. The other autistic got matched with 4 and 5/10 autistic girls, despite coming from a loaded family and potentially having a lucrative job in the future.
>>
>>25589761
I'm sure you are exaggerating and FYI I've never encourage anybody to do anything of the sort in my life
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
> chad with mental problems
Laughing hard. Bou what did we except from a tv show after all...
It's like that article from daily mail 'why girls love nerdy guys' picturing a top model with a pair of glasses. What a great surprise.
>>
>>25589892
The other autist kept referring to himself as "one" so you can tell he just doesn't have the self awareness.

I've seen this sort of behavior before, speaking with an upper class accent is just a way of unknowingly trying to assert some kind of dominance over others.
>>
>>25586145
Because 99% of people with autism are undateable, so they had to get the best looking Chad tier autistic dude to prove that all autistic men can get women if they are le confident! :)

This entire program is just another excuse to tell people with autism to shut up because if this guy can do it everyone can do it.
>>
>>25589131
Some of them are staged, some aren't. You probably missed it but a year or two ago it was proven that a few of the women that dated the disabled guys were actors because they couldn't find actual people to date them.
>>
Fuckin ell I'd be the new Brad Pitt if I went on TV. His nose is all wonky his teeth are fucking black.

Some women have such shit standards.
>>
30 yo khv, never talked to a girl for longer than a minute, autistic, no money, live with my parents, no job, no personality, almost blind, partially deaf, terrible skin
is that undateable enough to get on this show?
>>
>>25586176
Autism eyes. I would know, I have them.
>>
>>25590174
Lets be honest, shows like this are nothing but modern day freakshows for the masses of normalfags that watch them.

You'd do better not to bring that sort of attention to yourself, after the buzz of the air date has died down you'll just be known as that weird guy who can't get laid.
>>
>pretty sure i'm an autist
>am also an attractive female

it's breddy good but it's also weird. If I dress real sloppy people are fine with me being a social idiot and just treat me like I am nothing or like I'm a kid, in fact they even like me, but if I try to dress well, then strangers (men) act nice and then escalate to yelling "bitch!!" at me in public if I talk to them without giving them my phone number and women just avoid talking to me. it pretty much makes it so that i cant have real friends if I dress myself like a normie, but dressing like a normie helps me have some self-respect as far as my job goes...but then the random men come in trying to hit on me and getting pissed off when I say no etc.
>>
>>25590299

I'm tired of the "everyone thinks they're on the spectrum" meme.

This programme is just a modern day sideshow.
>>
>>25590299
>autist
>female
no such thing

>if I dress myself like a normie
you are a normie
>>
File: 1382732877622.jpg (31KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1382732877622.jpg
31KB, 353x427px
>>25590299
You can literally just go outside, spread your legs and find yourself 5-10 people who will like you.
>tfw any man who does this would get thrown in jail
>>
>>25590477
>I'm tired of the "everyone thinks they're on the spectrum" meme.

Meh. With me I feel it's pretty apparent that there is something 'up', I have just become self-aware recently. I could go on a big list of stuff but to me it seems fairly clear that I have some kind of mental difference from the average.
>>
>>25590672
Yeah, but I don't want to have sex or a relationship. That's the irony of it. I would gladly trade bodies with one of you robots as I am not using mine for most of the benefits that being female gives.
>>
>>25586451
This desu. Women are eternal femchildren and will never grow up to be half as good as the average man.
>>
>>25586115
its cause they are going absed on his looks. if he were getting dates he wouldnt be on the show, so obviously something doesnt add up
>>
>>25586257
>While he appeared shy at first, admitting that he felt like a rabbit in headlights, he eventually relaxed and stopped worrying about his tics. They swapped numbers and agreed to go for another date.

yeah he was clearly super autistic and aspie, not just a slightly shy chad overstating his 'issues'
>>
>>25590719
>im not like other girls

eatshitrobot
>>
>>25592780
Watching the episode, he acted totally cringeworthy and she still was all wet over him. He did everything wrong, from not even getting up and introducing himself, to not saying a single word the whole date, to even saying how he was scared. This was a normal looking guy, the girl would have no interest in him.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.