[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 years old >Decide to peruse dating sites for single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: 1051.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1051.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>30 years old
>Decide to peruse dating sites for single women around my age
>90% have a fucking kid who is their "entire world"

Jesus Christ.

How unappealing is a single mother to you?
>>
The only time there was a chance for me to have sex it was with a single mother.

Naturally, I refused.
>>
Single mothers huh,
That's an instant fuck you,
I won't even look at a single mother.
>>
I'm 22 so it's very unappealing but I feel like it would be less so at 30 because women have been well fucked by then. It's no surprise that the unmarried ones would still have kids. I don't know what you're expecting at 30.
>>
>>25586009
A women who doesn't come with some other guy's baggage.

I want to start my own family. Not raise half of someone else's.
>>
Very much Op, very much.

Do you know the comedian Louis Ck? He describes it perfectly, Jesus, i love this man.
>>
I've gone this long without creating a kid of my own, won't even entertain the thought of dealing with some irresponsible whore's little cunt rat.
>>
>>25586091
>Do you know the comedian Louis Ck? He describes it perfectly, Jesus, i love this man.

Do you have the quote?
>>
>>25585971
Still plenty of thirsty men out here. I betcha they get 100+ inboxes everyweek. Landwhales too.
>>
>>25586854
How thirsty do you need to be? I haven't had sex with someone that wasn't a prostitute for 6 years and I wouldn't date a single mother.
>>
>>25585971
Aim for career oriented women. They usually don't have kids and have a fucking incredibly high sex drive.

>inb4 muhh virgin qt
>>
alpha fucks

beta cucks

XD

you're going to support chads offspring and enjoy it!
>>
>>25586876
The only problem is career orientated woman won't settle for someone less successful than them. I'm no single mother but admittedly I'm currently no catch myself.
>>
If you are a man in your 30s, you date girls in their 20s.
>>
>>25586937
What if you're not a successful man in your 30s?
>>
>>25585971
OP I'm 24 will you date me
everyone else on /r9k/ is fucking 19 years old and I'm sick of adding them only to tell me they're younger than my youngest sibling.
I have no kids.
>>
>>25586970
That's admittedly a bit harder. I'm a fairly successful guy in his 30s so it's easy for me.
>>
>>25587066
If you are looking for a bf, you must submit a bf application. In it you must include at least your height, body type, job/study/neet status, and location.
>>
File: 1452196535526.jpg (291KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452196535526.jpg
291KB, 900x1600px
Probably the biggest red flag that exists.
It's a living and breathing statement that she can't make good life decisions.
>>
File: single mothers lol.jpg (39KB, 450x279px) Image search: [Google]
single mothers lol.jpg
39KB, 450x279px
lol here ya go
>>
>>25587119
5'10
chubbsy
neet
midwest

I like cooking, music, reading, and vidya.
>>
>>25586061
should've started earlier

just go for mid 20s career women
>>
At least it could even have a pass if the kids were nice and educated but most of the kids that come from single mothers are annoying,loud and unsufferable in general.It's not worth it.
>>
File: WayneStaticEMkill.jpg (34KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
WayneStaticEMkill.jpg
34KB, 625x417px
>their profile is just them writing words that are meant to repulse you away from the profile, counter-productive to the purpose of the website
>profile doesn't even describe them, says something negative somewhere at the end
>profile is awesome, woman seems awesome, at the very end a bombshell is dropped like
"i only date tall guys, sorry" "i prefer athletic men, that's just my preference" or something equally deprecating
>>
>>25587066
Are you fat? If so, not interested.
>>
>>25587330
I said chubbsy
I've had a bad 2015 as far as gaining weight but I just got a new gym membership to get my shit in order
I spent $100 on produce yesterday, fuck being too chubbsy. I want to be hot.
>>
>>25587180
The black guy must be at work.
>>
>>25587346
Didn't see that post, it wasn't me. I'm not interested in anyone that isn't in good physical shape, you can have an unattractive face but not be overweight. No valid excuse IMO. I'm glad you're taking steps to improving your health and wish you the best of luck. Your hobbies are similar to mine except for videogames but you live in a different country. I'm sure you'll find a boyfriend once you slim down, especially if you're attending a gym. You should also get a job.
>>
>>25585971
Single mothers a trash. Being a single mom is like a facial tattoo, a scarlet letter marking you as a failure.
>>
>>25586896
If you're pretty fit, it's not contingent that you're more successful than them unless they're trying to marry you. If you've got drive and passion, they'll respect that.
>>
>>25587384
>have to be prime physical condition and have a job
bitch nigger, do you know where you are? go back to normiebook if you're looking for stacies.
>>
>>25587180
this picture would usually be funny for me but now its just heartbreaking
>>
>>25587410
I'm not on facebook. It makes me depressed. Even as a NEET there is no excuse to be fat and unhealthy. It's a massive red flag. It's a blatant advertisement that you are unhealthy and lack self control.
>>
File: 1446100490080.jpg (130KB, 766x864px) Image search: [Google]
1446100490080.jpg
130KB, 766x864px
Single mothers are good for hit it and quit it but most get salty as fuck about that because they're "trying to settle down". Most are cock starved and haven't gotten a dicking in a year or two (however old their child is) and jump in bed with you fast as shit.

Just remember to wrap your tool as to not leave your seed giving that chick another child and nailing yourself down to her.
>>
Single mothers and crazy women are 99% of dating sites. Honestly most normal single women have 2-3 suitors at any given time they can choose from without having to seek a mate.
>>
>>25587443
I grew up fat, I was fat from baby-stage onward. my parents have a lot to do with my weight after feeding me shit upon shit my entire life over. I've only lost weight since I stopped having to eat what they bought, but this year has been exceptionally hard. people gain and lose weight, don't pretend you're invincible to the emotional rollercoaster of life. if as much shit happened to you as it did to me this year, you'd either be fat or dead.
>>
>also 30
>desperate enough I'm starting to consider single mothers as long as they somewhat have their financial shit together

The idea of being a step-dad doesn't sound that horrible to me at this point. Sure they aren't blood related, but most likely I won't have to deal with the ages 0-2 part which is absolute torture. I just don't want to be an ATM. I'll pay for some stuff, look after the kid etc, but she should have a fucking job and be paying the majority.

As for their kid being "their entire world", cool, whatever, as long as our worlds are separate while you are thinking that. If I'm just some temporary thing to fund you child's upbringing and give you validation that you are worthy of being loved, I'll just move on. Problem is the kind of single mother that balances their mother life and girlfriend life isn't all that common unless the father is gone because he died or something.
>>
>>25587376
>work.
is that what they call stealing bikes now?
>>
You're 30 years old, what were you expecting? Your best bet is <25 girls who went to college, but you better be incredibly good-looking and interesting. In other words, this is a battle you won't win unless you go for really ugly/fat women.
>>
>>25587967
hurr durr I never heard the racist stealing-bikes joke before

you must be an original content comedian. tell us more of your unique racial revelations!
>>
>>25585986
>being a wizard is better than having sex
I'm not surprised
>>
>>25587443
Lol you have serious self-fulfilling prophecy issues. You will find a million reasons to NOT have a gf.
>>
File: 1452055863524.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1452055863524.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>25586061
>hes talking like he has choices
>>25586091
>reddit-tier response
>>
>>25588041
The choice is be alone and enjoy solitude and your money.
You'll be happier in the long run.

The only time I could see someone settling down with a single mother is if they already have their own children too.

Not me though, I would sooner die alone than settle for a single mother regardless of how much of a loser I had become.

But I'm a not a loser and can see myself always pulling in women a good decade younger than me.

>>25585971
>>25585986
>>
>>25588003
I meant picking cotton
>>
Still more appealing than a nigger
>>
>>25587376
Making license plates in jail?
>>
>>25585971
Very. I don't ever want children, let alone some other fuckers spawn.
>>
>>25587934
Literally JUST
>go outside
>>
>>25585971
litterally tryharding shitheads, they should just give up and die
>>
>>25585971
Well there's the thing, as a 30 year old man YOU DO NOT look for 30 year old women. What you go look for is 25 year old women, that is your female peer group not the 30 year old used hags.
>>
File: tAG_173108.jpg (136KB, 790x438px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_173108.jpg
136KB, 790x438px
>implying any of you would turn down Sachi
>>
File: time for my closeup hatate.jpg (245KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
time for my closeup hatate.jpg
245KB, 800x800px
>pof lets you filter out people with children
>>
>>25585971

I have a friend whos latest fuckbuddy is a 32-yo former stripper with a kid. We partied together over NYE and he couldn't stop making googly eyes at her and ranting about how she was the best thing ever. She wasn't even that hot and her whole story just made me sad.

The thing is, my friend already has a girlfriend who's nice and normal and like 22 but he just loves cheating on her. He even double teamed some other hipster slut down the street with my roommate the weekend before. I don't get why he'd go gaga for the used goods.
>>
My mother is a single mom
>>
>>25588096
Exactly, my aunt had 4 kids and remarried. The guy she married had 3 kids from a precious relationship.

That's the only, and I mean only time such a thing is acceptable.

I would easily die a virgin before I ever date a woman with kids.

I don't care if she is Beyonce, I'm not taking care of chads offspring. Now if I am like 40+ and the kids are grown up and independent then its a different story.
>>
Depends on how old the child is. I don't want to deal with a baby, babies are the suck.
But from 7, or 8 years old you don't need to look after them as much so who cares
>>
>>25589302
And you ended up here..
>>
>>25589395
Pay out those beta bux you cuck
>>
>>25589395
>Depends on how old the child is. I don't want to deal with a baby, babies are the suck.
>But from 7, or 8 years old you don't need to look after them as much so who cares

Correct

>>25589415
You're not obligated to do that.
>>
Yeah literally the biggest, and I mean biggest, red flag for a girl.

Especially if they are aged between 18-25 and have a kid.

Stay the fuck away.
>>
>>25585971
B-but once you date them, they're no longer single, sempai.
>>
>23
>good job
>own apartment
>own car
>surplus coin
>one class left before done with college and go into IT certification
>want relationship
>every woman wants someone 5+ years older than them or is my age and with child

Literally why are most women around the low-mid 20s looking for men too old for them to relate to, or have at least one kid? Is this the new norm?
>>
>>25589797
Because the vast majority of young men aren't ahead of the game like you.
>>
>>25585971
>How unappealing is a single mother to you?

It's pretty much the lowest rung of the ladder.

Whenever I swipe on Tinder I don't even look at their bodies or faces when I read they are a single mother.

>Voluntarily raising some other deadbeat nigger/white trash's kid
>toplol
>>
>>25589836
Am I in that rare a situation? Most chicks around 23 are still in college, or barely work, or hardly do shit with their time...and yet they want someone close to 30 who is well-established. For what reason? Other than because gifts and Jojo's Bizarre Resources are now my Resources.
>>
>>25589797

If what you said is true then you are truly ahead of your age range, infact same situation I was when I was your age.

Beware of gold diggers.

Aim for someone a little bit older and you'll find someone.
>>
>>25589926
Because down to the bare bones of society, it's acceptable for a woman to be less established than a man.
>>
>>25589926
Because women marry "up" you ignorant faggot.

Seriously read a book. Women want a man as a status object, therefore he needs to be older(implies confidence) and well-off(enough resources to raise kids).

It's not rocket science. A woman is not going to marry someone who is worse off than her in life.
>>
>>25589956
Oh trust me, I already learned. Emotionally/financially abusive "relationship" that led to cops being called on me due to suicide attempt.
I call it a personal lesson in what to beware of when it comes to women who don't do anything with their lives.

>>25589982
>marry
uwotm8. What woman is gonna marry someone they want when they can just let you have lackluster sex with them for everything you'd give them?
I swear, it's why I've gone from being a dom to wanting to try out the sub side of things because I'm still hopeful that domme women aren't pathetic parasites. I want someone who's on equal footing with me, if not better. Not some slack-jawed bimbo who doesn't even have the common sense to chase after what you want.
>>
>>25587234
I live in the midwest too, about 2 hours out from Chicago, where are you around?
>>
File: Alpha fucks 4.png (1010KB, 1495x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks 4.png
1010KB, 1495x1656px
>>25585971

Extremely, one possible exception being widows.

>friend has gf
>he took her in when her parents threw her out
>years go by, she fucks a guy on his sports team
>he forgives her and takes her back
>they have a kid, definitely his
>sex dries up, she bans him from their bedroom
>he actually obeys and sleeps on the couch for months
>she fucks another guy on Father's Day
>not even trolling
>she leaves him, he pays child support now
>he has a few flings for a while
>gets new GF
>single mom, kid is a violent bully piece of shit whose father is several states away and never sends money
>he's in prison now too
>friend catches her messaging her exes or some shit from her home state
>she says she'll stop but she doesn't
>out of the blue goes on a trip to "visit her Grandma" in her home state
>she doesn't text or call much when she's there
>she comes back, he gets messages from her ex saying "what do you think of how she was in my bed while you were trying to get a hold of her?" with screencaps of their messages basically confirming he fucked her and that he's better at it than him
>he forgives her
>they fight sometimes and he gives her ultimatums but never really holds his ground

I can't help the guy The few times he's told me about it, I slowly unveil my power level and tell him to just fuckin leave her and he can't handle it.
>>
>>25590019
>What woman is gonna marry someone they want when they can just let you have lackluster sex with them for everything you'd give them?

So she can crush you in divorce court in 10 years and take everything you own.

Try to pay attention to what is going on in the world once in a while.
>>
i'm not good enough for single mothers.
their pride will blind them until they are 45 years old, trust me.

i've spent years honing my own ego, simple shit, like just being able to admit i'm wrong, give other people credit for things, give compliments, forgive people, ask for help, apologize, accept criticism without getting defensive.
finding a woman in America who is humble is like finding a needle in a haystack. women in America have kids just so they can come down to earth and humble themselves.

that's the problem with them, they don't have their ego in check and they act entitled to whatever.
>>
>>25590062
>marriage lasting 10 years
Now who's being unrealistic?

As much as a naive romantic as I am, getting married is almost completely a "no". That is too much of a risk when simply living together is enough. Besides, I've no reason to cheat on my SO if she's as perverted and kinky as me...which is, in of itself, a requirement to make me want to do more than a vanilla date or two.
>>
>>25590128
It was an arbitrary number faggot.

>That is too much of a risk when simply living together is enough.

Make sure you don't live in a common law marriage state then(if american), because if you co-habitate for more than 2 years, you are "married" according to the law, and she will take everything you own anyway.
>>
>>25590154
If I have a solid, healthy relationship that lasts two years, I'm already dead...so at that point literally any fantasy could happen including her lactating and eager to give relaxing footjobs.
>>
>>25590039

Why do some men do this? Seriously just why? How much of a spineless little shit you have to be to act like this? I mean I'm a huge loser yeah but no way in the hell I would ever act like this.
>>
>>25590233
Because men actually can fall in love with women and become irrational.

Women are vapid manipulators and will never love a man the same way he loves her.
>>
File: edward-james-olmos.jpg (143KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
edward-james-olmos.jpg
143KB, 690x388px
Who /no positive male role model/ here? I believe this board would be near-empty without moms making terrible life choices. Thank your mommy!
>>
>>25587962
>he thinks 0-2 is the worst age

Oh boy
>>
>>25590349
My old man was a dick but I respect him for being military, along with a lot of my older family.
Maybe that's why I see where I am and think that I should be further along at 23...despite my birthday having been last month.
>>
>>25590349
I lived with my dad primarily. I was fucked from the start.
>>
>>25590349

Dad had to work like hell so he wasn't around much. Never taught me anything about life, got raised by my mom and became a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>25590262
Ehhh not true. My g/f of 3 years is wrapped around my finger. I consciously detach myself from the relationship to asssert control. She bends over backwards for me via random surprise lunches at work/random sex/blowjobs and buys me steam games and presents all the time. Is it right? No. Does it 100% prevent me from having my heart ripped out of my chest? Yes.
>>
>>25585971
The baby boomer generation ruined every single prospect of ever having a family of your own. Better to just stay single and fuck hookers. If you are 30 the age of romance is already way past like for most of us, sorry. Some things you can only experience when you are young now, this is why most of us are so angry.
>>
>>25589302
wow you must be fucking happy about it
>>
>>25588021
Being a wizard is better than supporting the kind of women that causes people to become wizards in the first place. She is a single mother because she wasted all her youth chasing Chad instead of settling with a decent guy.
>>
>>25590154
You can't just become accidently married. Otherwise everyone would be married to their room mates, you have to actually take steps to become common law and there's even a point where you can confirm you are not common law married
>>
>>25589302
That is why you are here.
>>
>>25585971
I don't think i'll ever get people who date single moms.
Why the fuck would you want to be #3? #1 is her kid, #2 is her ex... just why?
Even if she was fucking hot, why would you want to fuck someone who has proven to be unable to use birth control, or lies about it anyway?
>>
>>25585971
>How unappealing is a single mother to you
proven fertility
how is that unappealing gtfo
>>
>>25591227
C U C K
U
C
K

BLOXXX
>>
>>25585971
>Iktf exactly
I was a true romantic white knight at 18. Now at 31 I have realized that women have slight tendency to be awful beyond even men, and in the current society, there are almost no checks and balances on them, as men have. So they're trainwrecks. Not even hate. I feel bad for them and their bastards.

But I'm not a white knight now, so I haven't had sex in years and don't plan on having anymore. At least not with over 30s and not with vaginas.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.