[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is she refers to you as amigo, mate, pal or any variation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16

File: Friend_Zone_message.jpg (45KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
Friend_Zone_message.jpg
45KB, 700x566px
>Is she refers to you as amigo, mate, pal or any variation on friend then there's zero chance she'll ever like you in a romantic way.

How much do you agree with this?
>>
>>25585286

pshh. who cares is the more relevant question
>>
>>25585286
Do people really do this? I mean confessing over text (or even confessing in general past the age of 15)?
>>
that means she wants you to rape her. friend zone is a self constructed thing and you must become alpha to break free.
>>
Can't spell friendzone without endzone. You're already 90% of the way there, just make that last push.
>>
>>25585286

What does it mean when women you don't know call you "buddy" or "pal" or whatever?

good sign or bad?
>>
>>25585333
you might as well be a girl to them
>>
>>25585333
I honestly think any women referring to you as a friend means she likes you but will never see you as a potential partner. If she's calling you that upon meeting you, it seems she was able to come to a conclusion that you're not boyfriend material.
>>
>>25585326

you know what? that 90% is good enough. i want her to come with that last 10%.
>>
>>25585380
>Expecting the girl to do anything to initiate the relationship

Kek, maybe if you're Chad.
>>
>>25585333
i call most people "dude" or "bro" cause i like to keep things casual, it doesn't necessarily mean i would never like them romantically or anything.
>>
>>25585437

man, im just asking for a little bit, not even 50/50. im not a mind reader desu.
>>
>>25585443
Are you a girl, though? It's different for men.
>>
>>25585380
>that last 10%
she likes you enough to talk to you, that is enough effort on her part
unless you expect her to ask you out, but then you're just delusional
>>
File: tfwnoface.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoface.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>25585286
>tfw you get so fucking close to a chick
>tfw you share everything
>tfw you both like each other
>tfw you realize it would never work
>tfw you cant even be friends because you know so much about each other
>tfw you never talk again
>>
>>25585469
yea i'm a girl
>>
>>25585488
Hmm. Fair enough then. I think you would be an exception to most women.
>>
fembot here

There is no friendzone, its a bit more complicated than that. There are many thigns we consider to be bf material, and maybe we are interested in you but you only meet half the requirements. You could be the nicest guy we know, but thats only a small part of our preference. Its no lie, we will look are your crotch to see your dicksize when you wear tight clothing and the sad fact is many of you just dont measure up, dont even get me started on the looks department. dont oversmiplyfy girls feelings it makes me REEEE
>>
>>25585508
Post tits you cunt
>>
File: 1405897226536.jpg (219KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1405897226536.jpg
219KB, 665x598px
>>25585508
>dont oversmiplyfy girls feelings it makes me REEEE
>tfw you just oversimplified female feelings

You also cant spell, which instantly makes you practice tier
>>
>>25585558
>Thinking that's a girl
>>
>>25585286
>taking anything a woman says seriously
This isn't true at all. The girls I'm seeing say "bro," "dude," etc. in a playful way.
>>
>>25585487
I am in the middle of this feel sequence right now.

Main reason it wouldn't work is because she's on the other side of the world.

I'm sure she'll get bored of me soon anyhow.
>>
A lot. Tried to date a girl and always saw me as friends.

Should have known I'd never have a chance in hell.

Now I don't think I even genuinely like women anymore as people because I realized I was lied to my whole life about women and what they want.

The idea of marriage and even having a girlfriend has grown sickening to me the past 11 years.
>>
>>25585558
even fembots have self respect

>>25585565
lol this practise gf meme is funny since you guys are probably actually the practise boyfriends :D

>>25585583
wonders why hes stuck in the "friendzone"?? honestly you should work on your attitude that is a BIG factor
>>
>>25585622
>honestly you should work on your attitude that is a BIG factor

Would attitude makes you willing to offer your roast to a guy?
>>
>>25585286
Was she teasing him or was her brain seriously incapable of seeing him as anything more than a friend?

How ugly was he?
>>
File: 15135216523467276272472.png (148KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
15135216523467276272472.png
148KB, 398x297px
>>25585585
Mine was sadly a real thing, went on dates and had a blast. I told her it wouldn't work and we should probably just be friends. Then we agreed friends wouldn't work.

>tfw I tried to friendzone a chick and it backfired
>tfw I really wanted to be friends
>>
Not at all. I was best friends with this one dude for years. We were always really close homies, dated other people etc.
Then we hooked up one day and started dating for like a year. We're not super close friends anymore but yah.

Idk, the friend zone isn't a real place. Like I'm not gonna stay friends with a guy I know likes me romantically because that would make me really uncomfortable.
Plus then I couldn't talk to him about guy stuff, relationship problems, etc without him giving an extremely biased answer. And relationship advice is one of the best advantages to having a friend of the opposite gender imo
>>
>>25585637
if he treated me with respect, but also with a 'take no nonsense' vibe, as in I know he is the LEADER. It wouldnt be enough to offer him a roast dinner ;) ;) but it would certainly lead to a relationship of some kind :)
>>
>>25585646
She's trying to reject him in the softest way she can by avoiding the implication.
>>
>>25585622
>lol this practise gf meme is funny since you guys are probably actually the practise boyfriends :D

I'm not really sure, I am a normie and go out with a different chick from tinder every weekend. Why would I want to be tied down at 22?

>still cant spell, please kys
>>
>>25585658
>Like I'm not gonna stay friends with a guy I know likes me romantically because that would make me really uncomfortable.

This for me is the scariest part about my situation. The girl I want to be with is my best and only close friend. If I were to admit my feelings to her and be rejected I could lose her from my life. I'd rather suffer in silence and not be with her than not have her in my life at all.
>>
>>25585678
>I am a normie and go out
>normie
>go out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD haha XD jsut kidding that isnt a practise gf/bf situation that is just tinder hookups. LITERALLY anybody can do that
>>
>>25585649
why wouldn't it have worked?

I get into that same mindset with every girl I like after getting to know them a bit but I think I should stop being a pussy, just give it a shot and at least enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
File: tomuchcreatine.png (9KB, 589x110px) Image search: [Google]
tomuchcreatine.png
9KB, 589x110px
>>25585707
clearly anyone can do it
>tfw this board exists because everyone cant do it
>>
>>25585700
Do you think there's any chance that she feels the same way? Like are you two ever flirty towards eachother?
Because the best relationships tend to start as friendships.
If there's any chance she might like you back, I say go for it. If not, model yourself after the guys she likes until she falls for you.
Win her over anon. Have a good story for your children.
>>
File: i played with your heart.gif (997KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
i played with your heart.gif
997KB, 500x280px
>>25585286

>Girl says, "Let's be friends."
>Shrug and say, "Sure."
>Seriously start treating her just like I would a friend.
>Only start talking to her every once in a while. Start telling her off if she says something I don't like. Stop offering to take her to dinner. Complain to her if I feel like it. Play pranks on her. Can tell she's visibly enraged and confused.
>She says, "Wait? Why did you change? Why are you acting like an asshole"
>"This is how men are friends," I tell her, "Maybe you should try being one, like you said you wanted."
>"Maybe this was a mistake."
>"Damn fucking right you made a mistake."
>Cut all contact.

Women don't even know what being friends means in the first place. If they were seriously treated like one they'd fucking shit the bed.

And honestly... doing exactly that drives off the worst of them.

The quickest way to beat a woman is give her exactly what she wants.
>>
File: 13515262626.jpg (39KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
13515262626.jpg
39KB, 550x453px
>>25585716
>why wouldn't it have worked?

She didn't know what she wanted. I knew what I wanted. Pretty much she was afraid to grow up.

I have an amazing job am close to finishing my bachelors degree, my life is on track and moving fast. I didn't even care that she went to CC and was a wage slave. I just was sick of playing all her games.

>tfw more sad that you lost a potential friend then a potential relationship.
>>
>>25585310
Beta males still do this, yes.
If you ever confess feelings/ask someone out on a date online, you are a confirmed beta.
>>
>>25585794
So basically you were a creepy beta to her and when she told you she wasn't going to fuck you you went full autism mode?
lel, nice on you champ.
>>
>>25585754
>Do you think there's any chance that she feels the same way?
We've known each for 15 years. I thought there might have been a time when she liked me but that was a long time ago and I was attractive and full of potential at the time. I also have a habit of misconstruing how girls feel about me
>Like are you two ever flirty towards each other?
Yep. She is naturally pretty flirtatious though and whilst she might flirt with me more she flirts with tons of people. Like one night at this party I came with her and was talking to his guy I hadn't seen for a while and she said "Anon and I are together." referring to me. I think she was just being cute and it probably would have been if I didn't drop my spaghetti.
>If there's any chance she might like you back, I say go for it.
I would like to definitively know but as I said losing her completely would be so fucking painful.
>If not, model yourself after the guys she likes until she falls for you
Yeah, I think if I could get my life back on track and be as I was a few years ago this might be possible but maybe too much time has passed and she'll simply never see me as anything other than her friend.
>Win her over anon. Have a good story for your children.
I wish. I honestly find myself wanting children and I'd love to raise a family with her. I seriously don't want any other girl. No one else interests me.
>>
>>25585716
>>25585814
Also add that you definitely should enjoy it while it lasts, I enjoyed every second and dont regret anything.

You also shouldn't settle for less, if you think its not gonna work it probably isn't.

Just know this shit is real >>25585658
you cant be friends with a chick if you know everything about her, defiantly if you know all her sexual shit and she knows your intentions.
>>
File: i feel you robot.gif (806KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
i feel you robot.gif
806KB, 512x288px
>>25585839

Ain't even mad.

I chased off a slut trying to milk me for free food just by being honest and using candor.

If that's "creepy" then I like being creepy.
>>
>>25585286
y'all don't know about #wastehistime2016
>>
>>25585794
>Tfw in this exact situation a few years back
>We're actually really good friends now and joke about our awkward half hook up all the time
>Fight all the fucking time
>Console and baby eachother
>Have meaningful conversations over wings n beer
>Friends with his friends now
>Part of the boys group
>Even got let in on the fucking horrific things they do to women (ex. cumming in their conditioner)
>Shit is awesome
>Male friends r fun because you can get in a fight and it's over when the fight ends and everything goes back to normal
>Literally only have 3 female friends. Have to make more now because friends gfs are always hella suspicious of me

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>25585833

You mean omega. Beta males are normal guys who get normal girlfriends without too much trouble.

Omegas ask girls out by text and write massive confession messages on facebook
>>
>>25585888

>Be the exception.
>Argue against the rule.

Gee. You really didn't learn anything hanging out with those guys, did you?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 607x428px
>>25585508
>fembot here

Original comment
>>
>>25585794
Holy shit this. It just makes me think what kind of bullshit charade female friendships are.
>>
take it to /r9k/ you fucking loser faggots
>>
>>25585871
Being creepy was giving her free food and falling all over yourself near her in the first place you literal autist.
>>
File: no degeneracy allowed.gif (938KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
no degeneracy allowed.gif
938KB, 360x270px
>>25585927

I was upfront with my attempts to romance her. I never used deception, not even once.

Keep reaching though. I'm still not even mad.
>>
>>25585850
I believe in you anon. You're gonna make it.
Have a drunk makeout sometime and see where it goes. If it goes poorly, pretend you were black out. If it goes well, build on it. That's a nice safe place to start. Obviously don't try to sex her while drunk but u no
Also if it goes poorly and she swerves you in the moment be like "I just miss x so much" and pass it off like it wasn't her you were -really- attracted to
>>
>>25585888
Every single one of your supposed male friends would fuck you given the chance. This is a fact. You do not have a platonic relationship with any of them. This is also a fact
>>
>>25585923
we are here
>>
File: seriously.webm (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.webm
245KB, 1280x720px
>>25585794
>>25585918

you high school chuckle fucks realize being friends with girls is different than being friends with guys, for the most part, right?

to be friends with someone all you have to do is treat them like a fucking human being, not one of your faggot dnd bros

the only thing you retards did was get mad that you got rejected because you put the pussy on a pedestal

grow the fuck up
>>
>>25585907
I'm saying that if more dudes treated women like homies and not potential fuck toys all the damn time then maybe women wouldn't be so horrific to be around
I understand that I'm somewhat of an exception, and it bothers me. Platonic friendships with members of the opposite sex are the best. It's like having a sibling. And I'm sad that a lot of people don't get to experience them because either the girl is uptight or the guy is a creep
Like fuck just treat eachother like you did in kindergarten
>>
File: Where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg (115KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg
115KB, 600x900px
>>25585923
And just where do you think you are, Norm Normieson?
>>
>>25585977

>Get told a woman was trying to manipulate a man for free stuff.
>Ignore it and say something something immaturity girls are different treat them like princesses.

How about no? :^)

>>25585982

>It's men's fault!
And you're right back to be a typical woman.
>>
>>25585936

>"i like you, let me take you to dinner"
>10 dinners later
>"something isnt right here"

lol
>>
>>25585982

Except it's up to women to act like friends in the first place. They don't. Which is why most men don't tolerate their presence or, laughably, only treat them in the only way they approve of.

Which, funny enough, involves giving them special privileges because of their vagina.

You hung out with guys. You know it's possible. So... let's do a little thought experiment...

The reason you had those friends was...? Do you honestly think it was ALL those guys that just up and randomly treated you, "Like a person and not a fuck toy," or was it because you ACTED like a person and not a fuck toy?

You already admitted you didn't have many female friends. Gee, I wonder why?
>>
>>25585962
That's a lie. The one friend, I've literally had him crying on my lap about how much he misses his ex. You don't fuck someone that's had to console you for hours about their ex. I also set him up with one of my female friends.
My bf was out of town for NYE, but his friends came to the house party I was at to hang out with me and my crew. Nothing happened, I just took care of them and tucked them in. I'm a maternal figure to them
>inb4 Oedipal complex
Platonic friendships are possible.
>>
>asking a girl out anywhere but face to face
I'm going to die a virgin, but even I can tell that's a bad thing to do.
>>
>>25585923

lmao my bad faggots I thought I was on /tv/, see ya losers

thanks for the laugh
>>
>>25586019

>Reaching even further beyond.
You're going to strain yourself.
>>
Im not a fembot btw

Who cares OP, women are sluts, if they call you mate or pal just tell em to fuck off
>>
>>25585508
I've got a big dick-- maybe you could be my practice gf?
>>
>>25586001
It is men's fault tho. If women were actually seen and treated as equals, they would actually fucking develop a personality, because they would HAVE TO in order to get ahead in life rather than coasting by on their looks. You see, by prizing those exceptional, beautiful women solely for their looks, men have created this vapid monstrosity which is the majority of women.
See this post
>>25586029
He's essentially talking about the same thing I'm talking about, but placing the blame on women.
Regardless, society has somehow made women almost unbearable (under the age of 30 anyways. Once the looks start to go, women start to become better because they actually have to bring something to the table) and it's shitty. And just let me b friends with dudes but no lewd pls
That's all I want in life
>>
>>25585936
I never said you attempted to decept here. Acting like some creep and offering to buy her shit and felate her before you're even flirting mutual together makes her pussy dry up instantly.
>>
>>25586107
>they would actually fucking develop a personality
That comes first. Don't put the cart before the horse.

No one argues, "If only women treated men like humans then they'd develop personalities!"

Grow the fuck up. Your actions are your responsibilities. Not another genders'.

Jesus, you're practically a Stacy.
>>
>>25585286
Experience says 100%
>>
>>25586033
You made the same fatal mistake of assuming I'm talking about you.
I say again, given the chance, these men would fuck you.
Unless you are fat and/or ugly, in which case, yes, a platonic relationship would be possible.
>>
>>25586108
>Before you were flirty.
You imagined that part. Try again.
>>
>>25586107

If this is you... >>25586033

Then you already know boys don't treat girls like anything less than equals.

Why are you making shit up?
>>
I have a girl friend that calls me anonfriend

I used to find her really attractive and wanted to fuck her but I found out she has really weird personality traits and I can honestly do alot better.
Thought hm ill still be her friend though cause she smokes and can be fun to chill with when shes not being mean

But everytime she comes round she acts like Im going to ponce on her, before she texted me like no bedrooms when I said i just need to clean my room and last time she was round she acted weird chilling on my bed with me

the really annoying thing is that I dont even want to fuck her and find her quite unattractive but she acts like shes friendzoning me
>>
>>25586155

No, you're a fucking autist that probably interpetas stuff like
>wow anon your so funny!!!
as flirting.

Protip, if a girl isn't basically telling you she would suck your dick it's not flirting.
>>
File: uh no.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
uh no.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>25586192

Now this is unbridled autism.
>>
>>25586107

every girl has a personality. every single one. you are just too stupid and vapid to understand that she is not one of your guy friends or your ideal version of what a girl should be

try spending more time talking to a girl after being friendzoned rather than crying on king of the neets board
>>
>>25586142
Bruh when you've been told since you were literally 6 shit like
>Oh boys don't like smart girls
>You should be quiet. It isn't lady like to be loud
>You're too cute/pretty for hobby/activity x y z
It's kind of short sighted not to think that perhaps societal pressures affect the way girls personalities are formed.
Just my thoughts on it tho.
>>
>>25586190
*weird not mean

Shes got alot of issues and I try and talk to her about them but sometimes I think she might have some sort of personality disorder and it gets abit much sometimes
>>
>>25586203
Which is why I'm currently dating an 8/10 JP qt and have fucked more girls than I care to keep track of? Nah, sour grapes m8.
>>
>>25586212

>Things women tell their daughters.
>MEN ARE DOING IT!

Uh huh.

Keep being typical.
>>
whats wrong with being friends with someone?
>>
>>25586216
Let's see some pics.
>inb4 b-b-but i'm a s-supreme gen-gentleman
>inb4 it's something stolen off FB or other sites from a reverse goggle search
>>
>>25586153
I'm fairly attractive, it's just I've become so thoroughly unfemale in their eyes I don't think sex is even a thought with me
>>
>>25586212
>>Oh boys don't like smart girls
>>You should be quiet. It isn't lady like to be loud
>>You're too cute/pretty for hobby/activity x y z

yeah in what 1960
>>
>>25586108
>Acting like some creep and offering to buy her shit and felate her before you're even flirting mutual together makes her pussy dry up instantly.

Do women honestly not like you buying shit for them?
>>
>>25585700
>I'd rather suffer in silence and not be with her than not have her in my life at all

Thanks Paul Rudd
>>
>>25586237
No, I'm not going to post pictures of my girlfriend on fucking /r9k/ you shit eating faggot. DESU I don't care if you believe me on a peruvian water painting image board or not.
>>25586246
It's all about how you do it anon. If right off the bat you offer to buy a girl a meal or treat her non-stop then she's obviously going to smell you out as the low-test beta male you obviously are. Do it in a non-creepy way and it'll be fine

I.E. Pay for a beer and sandwich at some shitty dive bar after you invite her out to go somewhere on friday night
NOT
Go to some restuaraunt where you spend $20 on her meal and then proceed to offer to take her out again next week the second the date is over. Autist anon doesn't believe me but I don't give a shit to be honest. I was just like him when I was in high school and I failed MISERABLY with women. When I turned 22 I completely changed how I acted and proceeded to get more pussy thrown at me than any other point in my life.
>>
>>25585700
>The girl I want to be with is my best and only close friend. If I were to admit my feelings to her and be rejected I could lose her from my life

"why do i fall in love with any girl that pays me the slightest bit of attention"

jesus christ everyone on this board is so fucking pathetic it makes my brain literally hurt
>>
>>25585488
be my gf dude
>>
>>25586291

>Catering your whole life and personality to a woman.
Nope. No thanks betamax, but I'll take my advice about dating from personal experience, thanks.
>>
>>25586185
I'm not talking about individual people, I'm talking about societal trends as a whole. Men are taught to be masculine. Women are taught to be feminine. Each sex is taught, through various social structures how they are to act, and interact with others.
Sadly, women are taught to value their appearance over everything else. So of course their friendships, interactions, etc are going to be more surface. They are generally expected to be that way. I'm not saying
>fuck all men I'm going to drink all your man tears for my feminist thirst
What I'm saying is women are not inherently shitty, neither are men. Both are just taught a certain way and it's so innate that it's hardly noticable because you start getting indoctrinated with it at such an early age.
Read up on Judith Butler's theory of Gender performativy. It's actually super interesting. She's a queer/feminist theorist so a lot of her other shit is pretty tumblr tier. But the gender performativy theory is actually super cool
>>
>>25586238
If you're fairly attractive, these men would fuck you given the opportunity. I'm not trying to make a point here, I'm just giving you facts. The big difference is you would not fuck these men, but these men would fuck you. Maybe not all, but most.
>>
>>25586321
>Men are taught to be masculine. Women are taught to be feminine.
By women. Blame yourselves for that. You want to be treated like equals? Act like it. Until them men will carry on fixing your mistakes and giving you what you want.
>>
>>25585508
>all this shit about relationships
>fembot
Fuck off normie
I don't care how lonely you feel you're a fucking normie
>>
>>25585904
you haven't been here long have you
>>
>>25586321
>all this rationalizing why women shouldn't be responsible for their actions
Orrrrrrr, you could just start being responsible for your actions and people will treat you differently.
>>
>>25586219
Why do the mothers tell their daughters that though? It must stem from somewhere. There's also a reason the father in your scenario isn't correcting it.
>>25586242
Small town 'Merica my friend.
>>
>>25585286
Not true
>be me, yesterday
>talking to this qt girl
>"oh anon, you're such a good friend" "that reminds of my other friend" etc.
>ask her out
>she says yes, ends up she said stuff like that cause she was nervous about her crush on me

There's always hope
>>
>>25586321
>implying any of your guy friends would tolerate you talking down to them like this

>>25586362
>Still reaching to ultimately blame men.
You're never going to actually be a person if you never act like it.
>>
>>25585875
W'all don' care, because we are not niggers.
>>
>>25586362
>It must stem from somewhere.
Yeah, women gained things so they decided it was a reasonable thing to do. Still do, in fact. Except for the fact they're suddenly realizing men have this whole system they NEVER FUCKING REALIZED EXISTED BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT A MAN THINKS.

And being a typical woman they want to take it away.
>>
>>25586357
That is the thing. As mentioned in above quotes I AM treated differently because I have personal agency. A lot of other women my age don't have that same agency, and I'm just trying to explain the rationale behind their often times shitty personalities.
>>
>>25586406
>A lot of other women my age don't have that same agency, and I'm just trying to explain the rationale behind their often times shitty personalities.
>rationale

In the end that's all you're doing for them. Rationalizing. Because they made a decision to do it because it gives them an advantage. They're not forced. They gave it up willingly.

Blaming men for this is wrong and immoral. Women do this to themselves. And, until you DO blame women for women's actions they're not going to change.
>>
>>25586373
>Friends not wanting to debate and have intelligent conversation
Why would I be friends with them if they couldn't carry on an interesting debate? Bruh my one friend is so redpilled. We fight all the damn time, but that's what makes it fun. Like fuck, your friends don't all have to have the same beliefs as you. I think it's kinda unhealthy if they do tbqh
>>
>>25586216
>JP
>8/10
Flat faced gooks are all 0/10
>>
>>25586435
>Why would I be friends with them if they couldn't carry on an interesting debate?
But you're not. You're just blaming them for your weaknesses. Anyone that's reasonable would be fucking insulted.

>It's fun to fight!
And you're right back to being typical. Do try to rise above that. No, MOST guys who are friends do not go out of their way to fight, "because it's fun." You're 100% misinterpreting it.
>>
>>25586449

Roastie is toastie, Japanese women are beautiful deal with it landwhale
>>
>>25586421
I'm not intending to come off as blaming men. I mean the perpetuation of it ultimately does come down to the woman's individual choice, however it is often times reinforced by men, thereby telling the women that this is the proper way to act in order to get a mate. If y'all stopped chasing Stacy, Stacy would cease to exist.
Society is shitty. And the gender binaries that it has created is equally trapping for both genders. I'm just obviously better equipped to talk from the female perspective, because I'm a grill.
Honestly it would be real cool to hear a dudes perspective about how societal expectations and pressures personally shaped them, or how they think it shapes men as a whole
>>
File: ticket_for_butthurt.jpg (34KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
ticket_for_butthurt.jpg
34KB, 332x500px
>>25586462
Calm down you beta autist
Nobody cares how much you love your nasty gooks. And no I'm a man who can't stand any women. Gooks are just ugly
>>
>>25585833

Its 2016 people. I've gotten laid from chicks I've met and asked out online.
>>
>>25586480

shhh no tears only dreams now landwhale, go eat some more donuts that'll calm you down
>>
Depends where your from, im irish, and we call everyone 'pal' or 'mate' usually 'hows it going pal' means whats up.. dosent mean your friendzoned over here, if she said some shit like ' thanks anon, youre a great friend' then youre most likely friendzoned.
>>
>>25586471
>I'm not intending to come off as blaming men.
So what? It's what you did. Own it.

>I mean the perpetuation of it ultimately does come down to the woman's individual choice...
Finally, a break throug--
>...however it is often times reinforced by men...
Jesus fucking Christ. You just couldn't resist. "Grow up and take responsibility for your actions." This is what men are told. Since you want so badly to be treated like us I'm going to tell that YOU too. GROW THE FUCK UP.

>If y'all stopped chasing Stacy, Stacy would cease to exist.
Nevermind, "Not being Stacy," would be more appropriate. You know, because it's WOMEN that supposedly want to be treated like equals yet continue not to act that way. GROW THE FUCK UP.

>Society is shitty.
Your fault. Men built it. We gave you a 50/50 say in it. It's been getting progressively worse. Own your goddman actions and be responsible or it's going to get worse.

>And the gender binaries...
Stopped reading.
>>
>>25586454
I'm confused as to how this post is offensive. And how it is "blaming" anyone for any weaknesses.
>>25586321
I'm not saying I actively look to fight, but I think exchanging of thoughts and ideas should be central to a friendship. I know mine and his generally clash, but it's always interesting to see his perspective, read the articles he sends to me etc. He does the same with the stuff I send him. Like I said, we have a very sibling like relationship, so us squabbling is all a part of our friendship.
>>
>>25586524
>I'm confused as to how this post is offensive. And how it is "blaming" anyone for any weaknesses.
>Unironically blaming other people for your actions.
Confirmed woman. No doubt anymore. Men don't do this to other men. You know what we say when they do? "Stop being a woman." You know why we say this? Because this is how women act.
>>
She calls me baba, what do bros?
>>
>>25586471
Out of interest, what country do you live in?
>>
>>25586542
Fleece your neck wool.
>>
>>25586481
Desperate chicks yes. Not ones I'd want to start a relationship with.
I was referring to worthwhile females.
>>
>>25586541
Omg I'm not blaming anyone for my personal actions. I'm just trying to describe what I personally see as the cause of large, sweeping societal norms and standards. I really don't understand why this is so offensive, and why you can't accept that society plays a LARGE role in who you become. It's not about blaming anyone in particular, it's just about trying to step outside of your personal spot in society, and examining that position from an anthropological/sociological perspective.
>>
>>25586612

>Society shapes you!
So what? You know what the standard is?

>Stop blaming others for your own actions and grow up.

I'm going to keep telling you until you finally get it. You wanted me to treat women like equals? Here it fucking is.

Stop resisting.

Grow. The. Fuck. Up.
>>
>>25586367
Don't encourage people here to think this will have a higher chance of happening.
>>
>>25586636

lol He told you earlier you stupid bitch.

>>25585794
>The quickest way to beat a woman is give her exactly what she wants.
>>
>>25586636
I just. You're not understanding my point at all. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just trying to examine the societal structure that creates people in a certain way.
Why is that inherently wrong to you?
>>
>>25586688

Oh, no, YOU don't get it. I'M BLAMING YOU FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.

Because THAT'S how you get to be equal to men.

Grow. Up.
>>
>>25586696
I'm confused as to what my problems are. Enlighten me. Please use more capital letters. It makes it a lot easier for me to get your intonation correct in my head.
>>
>>25586732

I'm sorry, am I being too hard on you? Is it suddenly no fun having to take responsibility for your actions? Would you rather go back to being treated like a girl?

Whatever. You got the point. Pretend to be stupid as long as you like.

Women are excellent at pretending to be stupid.

>If you really ARE this stupid I can't help you, anyway.
>>
>>25586732
Society may play a part at an early stage, but with the wealth of information and ideas that are now in the open and easily accessed in our society, there's no excuse to keep acting like society somehow controls the indivdual.
>>
>>25586764
Lol omg I'm so torn up over some anon on 4chan giving me absolutely zero intelligent rebuttal. My lady brain just can't take it. Must be that time of the month.
The lack of any sort of point to your posts is what bothers me the most though. Trying to decide if you're a troll, or a REEING autismo. Maybe your both. Who knows
>>
>>25586812

>Play dumb.
>Get called on it.
>Resort to name calling.

k

I gave you what you wanted and amazingly I win again. Go figure. :^)

You want to be my equal? Take responsibility for your actions. No one can make you do that. It's something you have to do for yourself. You either do it or you're not equal. The end. There is nothing else. There is no rationalization for it. There's no way to rationalize AROUND it.

Unless you're a child. Or a woman. Women get away with it because they have bargaining power to do so.
>>
>>25586807
Im not saying society controls the individual, or that it controls everyone. Im just interested in looking at the mechanism itself which creates these expectations, and how those expectations in turn, affect people. It's just an interesting thought experiment, to determine how much of you is really "you", and not just the "you" that is a result of the environment you were raised in. Like how much of a persons personality is innate?
>>
>>25586847

Who cares?

Take responsibility for your actions or continue being unequal. The only person this concept "seems" to be difficult for is women.

>They're not really fooling anyone, though.
>>
me and my current gf started off with bro, dude, etc

we have been together for a year and a bit
>>
>>25586845
You're just missing my whole point. We're arguing different points here, and you're just a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again.
I'm not blaming anyone. I'm examining and looking for explanations.
Consider it a win if you want, it doesn't matter. I'm not upset.
>you want to be my equal
I really don't anon. Your reading comprehension is shit. Who wants to be equals with someone like that
Anyways. I'm off to bed. Keep those jimmies rustled.
>>
>>25585286

>there's a "her" to actually talk to.

This is why the good ride stops and disparity begins, brobots and normies
>>
>>25586906
>You're just missing my whole point.
No one cares about your point. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you can hijack the debate.

>b-b-but you're mad!
Doesn't make me wrong. Continue being a woman.
>>
>>25586857
It's just an interest of mine. Existential thought is intriguing to me. It clearly isn't of interest to you, and that's perfectly okay.
>>
>>25586949
>No, see, I never said the things I said. It was existential something something.
Pft.
>>
File: 115.jpg (130KB, 1278x632px) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
130KB, 1278x632px
>find girls
>think shes cute
>start talking to her
>hang out
>hang out more
>hang out and talk all the time
>just as I'm reaching the point of possibly having feelings for her I start to notice little things about her I can't fucking stand
>start to really NOT like her and get annoyed
>keep that bitch in the friendzone and move on to a new girl

Kinda fucked up how often I do this but at least I don't actually do weird shit like confess over a text, that would just be humiliating.
>>
File: 1273088860323.jpg (17KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
1273088860323.jpg
17KB, 257x253px
>>25585585
iktfb

it helps if you do her homework. she won't just forget about me any time soon because she's a senior in high school and about to go to uni for 4 years and get the same major i did. if she's ever swamped with work and doesn't have time i'm the only person she trusts to do her homework.
>>
>>25586309
some of us only get attention from a girl once or twice a year. if we didn't fall in love with those girls, we wouldn't fall in love at all
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.