[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtpi virgin asian gf feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: funny red crab meme lol haha.jpg (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
funny red crab meme lol haha.jpg
9KB, 160x160px
>1 year 2 months into relationship
>shes still to shy to kiss on the lips

what do, my fellow robots?
>>
She thinks you're gay. Abort, abort!
>>
Stop dating 15 year olds.
>>
>>25585106
>1 year 2 months
really ?!
>>
>>25585141

yeah, qtpiasiangf life is tough, but its the life I chose :)
>>
>>25585106
>still to shy to kiss on the lips

That is really cute.
>>
>>25585159
is she 12 or somthing ?
>>
lmao, she is cucking you with Chad
>>
>>25585186
youre damn right. She gets mad and lightly punches my shoulder, and then looks up at me and smiles and laughs 2CUTE5ME

>>25585190
actually, shes 18
>>
>>25585106

have you kissed her on the lips.
or does she just not do it?
literally why date her bro, like if you like eachother thats cool but sounds like you're relationship is 100% platonic, just keep her as a friend.
>>
>>25585194
>>25585194
actually shes like Kyuubi from Gintama. If any guy touches her she freaks out. Took about 4 months to build up enough trust for me to put my hands on her hips and stuff. Feelsgoodman being the only guy who can touch her

>>25585254
She wants to wait til she is a bit older, she says 20.

Its intimate in many respects, cuddling, squeezing her legs n' writing romantic stuff to eachother and generally being the closest together.
>>
I'll warn you, I dated an asian for 2.5 years and came out of the relationship still a virgin. You're being led on, turn back now: it doesn't get better.
>>
Wow dude, I would honestly give her an ultimatum. It's not worth it. Fuck young women while you still can.
>>
>>25585292
out fucking standing !
how do you guys keep up with the blueballs ?
i would've raped her by the 3rd month
>>
>>25585292
>>25585311
>>25585315
/qtpiasiangf/ life is about more than sex. Its about having a relationship that actually means something and is fullfilling. Also, Ive done lewd things while we slept together DEVILISH
>>
>dated for over a year and not even kissed
>expecting her to have sex with you, ever

Even if you end up marrying her, you will at best end up having sex once a month, in missionary, lights off. She will do it because she feels it is her duty, hate doing it, and be happy when it's finally over.

Think carefully if this is the life you want.
>>
>>25585341
we've discussed sex, and we agreed we will have sex before marriage, but not too early. A big problem with many the robot is they expect girls to be nymphs and/or kinklords, truth is that is where you weed out the roasties. Tbh senpai if your not enjoying the /qtpiasiangf/ life then enjoy second hand touching your dick with 20 other guys :)
>>
>>25585386
The day will come when you will undress your virgin gf. You will see her vagina for the first time. And... it will be an ugly roastie.

This will happen. And we will laugh our asses off at you.
>>
>>25585522
Thats the strange thing about love, anon. When that day comes be it a roastie or no, I will love that part of her no matter what. Why? Because its mine, and only mine.
>>
pay her more money l
>>
>>25585544
Enjoy your lousy once a month sex with the ugly roastie. Meanwhile, I am having sex with my gf as often as I want, pounding her cute innie. She was not a virgin when we met, and we had sex after the third date.
>>
>>25585605
>tfw dropping loadsa cash on her because 1 year anniversary

oh well got nothing better to spend it on.
>>
>>25585634
spoke n like a rue beat pal wew
>>
>>25585686
what is this moon language
>>
>>25585106
>>25585159
>>25585337

>comes to board seeking help
>people give proper advice
>ignores everyone

Fuck off you just want validation and attention
I hope you get cucked by a chad
>>
>>25585725
>goes to get advice about kissing gf
>everyone on the SEXTRAIN

cant differntiate between the two, Am i the only non autistic robot
>>
File: 1444985791103.jpg (68KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444985791103.jpg
68KB, 639x480px
Alright so for the first time in my life, I have a girl coming over tomorrow.

I am a 22 KHV, I don't care if I get laid, what I do want to do is cuddle.

How do I go about this and what's a good movie? I'll pay you guys back in the future if this goes well.
>>
>>25585634
Spend it on a hooker. You're not getting sex from your gf. And besides, in many Asian cultures it's not considered cheating if it's with a prostitute.
>>
>>25585760
Hi friend, happy to give advice! How long have you known her, can you describe her? I'd say part of the process is making sure the movie matches the girl
>>
File: realestKB.png (67KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
realestKB.png
67KB, 400x479px
>>25585785
>doesnt know value of a relationship
how far has your life gone
how low have you sunk
where did it go wrong??
>>
>>25585790
5 years now

she's 21, insecure, brunette, kind of petite. from what i see her interests are whoever she's around. she does play vidya here and there. she's already stated she likes me through text.

I just need a movie anyone would enjoy that's not Star Wars and how to go from talking to actually being able to hold her.
>>
>>25585822
You know what? I'd say Big hero 6 is a pretty damn good first date movie. Hear me out, its got some funny parts, sad parts (to make her come closer to you) and most of all that big white robot thing will make her go into that "OMG SO CUTE" mood, which is basically impossible not to cuddle out of. Its lighthearted and kinda goofy, but desu its good shit. Godspeed you brave motherfucker
>>
>>25585905
I'm not brave I had an adrenaline rush and texted her randomly.

I didn't think I'd get this far, but man that does seem like a good movie to put on. Should I sit next to her before or slowly try to work my way to her?
>>
>>25585939
shes already stated she likes you, this basically a "pass go" card, as long as you dont go hyper-autist. Sit next to her, and at a suitable moment (with lots of emotion, doesnt matter which kind) just put your arm around her, on her hand or any kind of physical contact. Its gonna be hard, you will sweat and your heart will race, but do it, and do it without going "let me count shoulders" and it will work out
>>
>>25585106

this doesn't surprise me, in reality girls are weird and some think things like this.

how shit would it be if you'd never kissed her and she went out and got raped one night. that'd really suck
>>
>>25586031
that scares me, man. I wont lie that i have thought about it. Not for me, but for her, she is savign her first time to be special with me, it would be devostating
>>
>>25585806
>Hasn't even kissed his gf of over a year
>puts down others for not understanding relationships
>>
>have a gf
>"fellow robots"
>"fellow"
>>
>>25586221
the /qtpiasiangf/ life is as complex as it is wonderful.

I dont expect a normie to understand

>>25586241
robots come in many forms, get with the times or get left behind
>>
>>25586241
He hasn't even kissed her after a year. Can't get any more autistic than that. She's not his gf, just a friend. She'll go suck Chad's cock behind his back, probably does it already.
>>
>>25586290
Jealousy is but a temporary escape. The hatred will eat you up inside, anon. Let those feelings go
>>
Nobody figured out yet that OP's gf is 2D?
>>
>>25586330
mate....... why you gotta say these things
>>
How does one acquire a QT3.14 azn gf
>>
>>25585288

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt (was 14yo).

> She wants to wait til she is a bit older, she says 20.
With chad, not you. And probably sooner than that.

>Its intimate in many respects, cuddling, squeezing her legs n' writing romantic stuff to eachother and generally being the closest together.

You're a good emotional tampon in the meanwhile - until she finds her true chad prince.
>>
>>25586430
to be honest, I dont even know. Throughout last year of highschool we were friends, and I went out of my way to buy her an easter egg because she said she didnt celebrate it before due to her religion (buddishm), and she said that stuck with her. I guess it is just being thoughtful, along with actually meshing with their personality. A perfect qtpiasiangf doesnt come along very often, but you will know when you have found yours.

also, my gf said some of her shy qt friends wanted to know how to get a bf. Honestly, they want you as much as you want them
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>25586479
Anon... I almost had that my situation was similar except I was a senior and she was a freshman, in the end she chose someone else
Please let me stop feeling this pain
>>
This is a story we have all heard before. Here is what will happen sometime this year:

>OP will continue to date her without getting so much as a kiss
>One day she will just leave him out of the blue
>the same week she will start dating Chad and spread her legs for him after the first date

OP is basically asking to get cucked. It's inevitable.
>>
>tfw asian
>tfw current korean girlfriend sucked my dick at a party before i even went out on the first date with her

>people like OP think asian girls are prudes and dont consider the idea that they just dont like you

lol white people
>>
>>25586525
dont worry friend. Similar situation with japanese exchange student about a year before finding my qt. She will come, and you will know
>>
File: bobrossforyouanon.jpg (77KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
bobrossforyouanon.jpg
77KB, 850x400px
>>25586533
classic r9k, stay redpilled senpai :)

>>25586535
sorry to break it but your gfs a stacy
leave this thread this is an asian qt threat not asian cumbucket :/

>>25586525
have some words from somebody who does words better than me
>>
>>25586535

>Assuming OP is a normie
>Assuming anyone on /r9k/ is a normie
>>
>>25586533
thiiiis

I know from personal expierience.
>>
>>25586587
>your gfs a stacy
She's actually really shy and doesn't even look at other guys. I just convinced her to drink with me and it made it her less anxious. She's quiet and shy when we're in public but very affectionate when we're alone. Exactly my type.
>>
>>25585106
sounds like you've found yourself a good one, perhaps overly good
>>25586535
>proud to be dating a whore
>>
>>25586614
>doesnt even look at other guys
anon......
>>
File: 1451153714215.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451153714215.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>25585785
>wanting sex
just jack off dude
love is better anyway
>>
Ask for a fucking refund faggot
>>
>>25585106
Lol, she's using you and secretly thinks that you're disgusting.

Even 11 and 12-year-old girls kiss their bfs on the lips. Also, as a grown-up, it should never take you more than a couple of weeks tops to sleep with someone. I mean of course it would depend on the circumstances but usually it should only take about a week.
>>
>>25586616
I'm a lucky man. She loves cleaning as well.
>>
>>25585106
if this is what people mean when they save they've had a gf then I guess I'm not as alone as I thought
>>
File: 1443055654294.jpg (85KB, 570x496px) Image search: [Google]
1443055654294.jpg
85KB, 570x496px
>>25586614
Enjoy qtpiasiangf life
>>
>>25586647
>11 and 12
BLACKGFKEK DETECTED WEEOOOEOOOOOEEEOOOEEOO

>>25586660
to each their own! You will find a girl who suits you one day
>>
>>25586684
I'm a good looking asian guy so that's my whole life brah ;)
>>
What would happen if you just went up to her and kissed her?
>>
>>25586710
she would probably be shocked and a little dissapointed, I ruined our special moment.
not that big a deal but the dissapointment would hurt a bunch
>>
>>25586698
>>11 and 12

Are you seriously gonna tell me that you didn't have your first kiss when you were around that age?
>>
14 years old

>tfw I was in a crazy white chick phase
>what was i thinking
>>
>>25585106

You bring it up with her and close this thread then proceed to never acess this board again.
>>
>>25586796
not an option
>>
>>25586816
Which part of it, bringing it up?

Are you seriously going to speak of whatever you and that girl have going on there as a "relationship" if you aren't doing anything physical and if you can't bring up stuff that is bothering you?

I hate to be the one to tell you but that's not a relationship. It's not even a good friendship if you can't talk about stuff that bothers you.
>>
>>25586860
oh no, I mean this thread is a good place for all those who have QTASIANGFs and would like to discuss :)

I have no issue bringing it up, and we have talked about it, Im jsut wondering if theres a way other robots have sped up the process with their IRLWAIFU
>>
>>25586899
She is not your gf, she is your waifu. No difference to 2D.
>>
>>25587078
Except I can cuddle and smell her, and even touch her boobs and ass FEELSGOODMAN
>>
>>25587204
You can do the same with a bodypillow of your waifu.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
Original Content for the robot overlord
Content
Is
A
Sin
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.