[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you wish you were white? Chinese, Korean and Japanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Don't you wish you were white?
Chinese, Korean and Japanese aka the high IQ asians are honorary whites.

Sure being white comes with the heavy burden of being blamed for everything but that's okay. I would rather struggle in life than to get handouts like black people and arabs flooding white lands.
>>
>>25584467
oh look l, its this thread again. this is like the 6th race bait thread you've made today. shilling overtime are we?
>>
>>25584490
Not a race bait. Europeans, And north east asians created pretty much everything. Arabs and other asians contributed a little but blacks literally did nothing.

If blacks never existed the world would be as advanced as it is today if not even more.
>>
>>25584467
Wow being an honorary white. Thanks anon feels good to finally be recognized
>>
>>25584584
No problem. Remember you are a winner. Your intelligence is most likely superior to 80% of the negroid race even if you are average in your country.

Only white degenerate trash is on pair with black people and those are just the bottom 20% of our kind.
>>
i don't understand this "black people get handouts" mentality some of the storm posters have.

this isn't the 60's anymore. by numbers, the most people that get government handouts are white people.

there's no point in opening the can of worms since i can sum it up nicely.

immigration should be done in small amounts and controlled.
>>
>>25584467
>white people not take handouts

Man i wish i lived in the same world you did. White people take almost as much handouts as black people.
>>
Fuck off, Ching-Chong BukLau. We know you're a gook with low self-esteem, stop dickriding white people and look out for yourself FFS.

This is the kind of /pol/ mentality that shits up every damn board. "Yes massa, I can be waysist to minowities too!" You have a containment board and r/asianwhateverthefuck for a reason.
>>
>>25584780

>not knowing >>25584729 is an Asian person irl.

>tfw
>>
>>25584794
Hey man, you probably have a cool name like Liam. I just wanted to indicate to OP that he's not welcome around here, which is what we're all trying to convey regardless of our own races.
>>
>>25584861

you'll never force acceptance with anger. storm posters will just throw everything at ya until you stop getting angry or an hero.

>we
>>
>>25584467
No, the white race is dying
>>
>>25584944

do you want some music to go with that emo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxiU1yczGs
>>
>>25584925
You misunderstand. I don't want him to become accepting, I want him to fuck off back to /b/ and/or Stormfront.

The "we" was me assuming you were the second Asian poster included with the two other replies above, your first response was formatted confusingly
>>
>>25584974

i am the same poster. and ya, you said "we" but i am not you bud, its possible that you and i have different opinions.

i see my advice has gone over your head.
>>
>>25584956
I could care less what happens to white people so no thank you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.