[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here could easily be chad if they were /fit/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: chads.jpg (249KB, 1632x1070px) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
249KB, 1632x1070px
who here could easily be chad if they were /fit/?
>>
these guys have small dicks
>>
>>25583994
but they take the big dicks so it's ok
>>
>>25583938
Me desu, I'm good with talking with girls and good looking even I'm skinny as fuck...
>>
>>25583938
here, i could do it. i am getting fit for other reasons though, specifically so when im 65 i wont be walking around with a crutch, up to my death. i dont want to rely on others for my care
>>
>>25583938

those guys look so boring though
>>
>>25583938
I could easily be X if I was Y is applicable to virtually everything.

The reason you're not X though is because you'll never do Y.
>>
>>25583938
Maybe. I'd still have a hard time talking to people and taking initiative with women or non-sexual interactions in general. I figure I'd get more leeway if I was fuckable.
>>
>>25583938
Actually no, they did studies and most bodybuilders are highly insecure, narcissistic and misanthropes.
>>
>>25584380
post proofs pls
>>
Me. But getting fit is like being a sellout to me. I hate meathead activities.
>>
>been lifting since April last year
>gains are so shit they're not even noticeable

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>25583938
No but I'd be slightly more normal
>>
My face is kind of fucked but I'm tall so maybe.
>>
>>25583938
me. am skinyfat with chad "physique" of above avergae height [for a spic]. could get bettet. its like a diamond covered in butter. just remove the butter and itd be perfect.
>>
getting /fit/ won't get you any girls. Sluts maybe. Most of the time it makes you gay.
>>
>>25584969
>tfw no gay chad bf
>>
>>25584354
Dont ignore this post, OP, you slimy little shit. I was going to say the same but this anon said it better, without sounding like an ass. We could all be BETTER but chad? Who knows.. Anyway, you are not special and I bet you are one of those fags who do t talk to dudes on omegle r9k.
>>
Eh, maybe not Chad levels, as my chin isn't quite 'defined' enough, but I'd like to think I would be pretty good,
>>
Me. I've been going to the gym since September, I'm gonna make it bros.
>>
>>25584865
you aren't pushing yourself. lift more, lift properly full range of motion. focus on compound exercises like squats and deadlifts. read the sticky in /fit/ you retard
>>
>>25583938

Body doesn't matter if you have a shit face. If you're a 6 or so you should work out and increase your market value, but otherwise there's not much point.

Real talk.
>>
>manlet
>ugly face
>big head
>big ears
>really big nose

yeah I'd be a 10/10 for sure
>>
I'm a mentally ill failed chad

rolled with the jocks in highschool before I got into drugs
>>
>>25584865
Diet is shit and your routine is half assed.

That's literally the only explanation.
>>
I'd go from being an ugly manlet, to an ugly manlet who wasted time at the gym.
>>
File: 145225260267770131.png (507KB, 1428x442px) Image search: [Google]
145225260267770131.png
507KB, 1428x442px
>tfw this is my version of being /sp/
>>
>>25584865
MOAR
PROTEIN

MOAR
CALORIES
>>
not me, i would still only be 5'6"

You can't train height
>>
>>25586065
too lean, not enough back.
there's no reason to do any other back exercise but chinups/pullups and the variations of rows, upright and sitting.
everything is good, just need more bulk, less lean.
>>
>>25586128
Calories are my problem. I cannot for the life of me get the 3000 I need so I'm going to pick up some weight gainer.
>>
File: italian_working_pc.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
italian_working_pc.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
me probably

this picture is old but it's my body type and I didn't even work out

but I'm fat and lazy
>>
>>25586208
this is me after 2,5 years of calisthenics only
i started to eat more with a new year i'm 5'9 and 155 lbs now
we'll see
but thank you anon for your input
>>
>>25583938
I'm /fit/, l usually get women easily, they FUCKING.LOVE.ABS. Everytime l'm at the beach l get lots of attention, even though l have an ugly face. Start cutting in april, you'll be shredded in june
>>
So to be considered attractive by women I'm expected to watch what I eat, and spend hours down the gym every week.

Whereas for women to be considered all they have to do is not be a fat bitch.

>I'll be over here eating my pizza not giving a fuck tbqhfam.
>>
most girls would think thats too much and most chads dont even lift. Heres your (you)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.