[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share how you went thru high school and if or what "group"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: high-school.jpg (189KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
high-school.jpg
189KB, 425x282px
Share how you went thru high school and if or what "group" of friends you had. Il start.

I came into high school with tons of elementary friends, knew almost every person in my grade who went to my elementary well enough to talk to them but i mostly hung out with a group of guys who were all smart and liked video games so we had alot in comon. I always eat lunch with them in school but they had no intrest in being friends outside of school and would often plan hangouts or make plans right in front of me. Come about grade 10 i met some of the stoner guys and their group of friends. I had never smoked and honestly had nothing in comon with them but i guess i was funny so they wanted me around. I went out with a groul of friends for the first time since elementary school and had one of the best times of my life and was hanging out with them every weekend and finally being a part of the group.

Over the rest of the years i slowly transitioned from group to group and started talking to the "nerds" alot less. Come grade 12 the nerds randomly invited me to a grade party and so did the stoners. I went with the stoners and one of the nerds the lead nerd kinda told me i cant talk to them any more and that they all hate me. I told em fuck you and hung out with the stoners, had a great night too. Anyways days later some of the nerds come up to me and apolagize for the shit i got told at the grad party, turns out their kinda leader didnt like me so he convinced em all that i personLly told him in grade 8 to never invite me to anything bc i would say no matter what and thats why they didnt think about making plans infront of me. So i took them and the stoners who didnt care and we all had a great fucking time without "alpha nerd" with us. Anyways i stayed in contact with both of the groups and still see em every one and a while.

Its not really a story but that was my high school friend expirience. What was yours?
>>
Sorry for this spelling and grammer i wrote this on my phone
>>
>>25583873
Nerdy group who liked to play video games would always invite everyone but me to LAN parties. They had a ts channel for the group and basically hid away in an admin channel. Thats as close as I got to having real friends. Spent a lot of time on gmod. Knew about ten people on there who all had shit social lifes and kept me company on the weekend.
>>
first half of high school:
>hung out with nerds in school
>literally no friends outside school
>sat alone at lunch one year for the entire year

second half of high school:
>somehow figure out how to talk to girls
>deep in the friendzone but hang out with some girls and their boyfriends as like a 9th wheel
>eventually get a gf of my own
>hang with girl and the other friends i met along the way for the rest of high school

now i'm in college and joined a frat so i hang out with them and my friends from high school think i'm a massive douche. such is life.
>>
i was the new kid from out of state, hung out with the weeaboos and emo fucks. They hated me so much they spread rumors about me. I had to switch school twice because of these people. Once i got settled into a new school i made friends and didnt have problems from there. I enjoyed my last years of school even if it was with a bunch of weeaboos. Some of the people that bullied me in my earlier years still try to this day.
>>
i went through high school with two metalhead friends, a sperg friend, two friends one year above me, and one friend id had since kinder. i was pressured to learn how to play bass by metalheads, and to join swim team by older friends. i probably wouldve been a better person now if id done them, but i didnt have insurance for a physical exam to qualify for swim and i couldnt get a bass no matter the begging i did to my narcissistic parents. apparently music was satanic or something.
>>
File: 1391584389928.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1391584389928.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
My "gang" if you could call it that was a really strange one. It consisted of a chinese dude, a turkish jock, a metalhead and sometimes this cool christian dude and this other dude who almost never spoke at all. All pretty cool people.

My clique was kinda all over the place, I guess I was someone who could easily hang out with any kind of clique.

I dont think I have much of a personality, I'm pretty much a blank slate.
>>
>>25584428
Sounds like a fucking sitcom desu
>>
>>25583873
I never had a group of friends, I would pace around the school every lunch.
>>
I hung out with girls more than guys. Always have even since elementary. I don't know why.
>>
File: 1450339322242.jpg (1MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1450339322242.jpg
1MB, 1600x2000px
>>25583873
>in the group where everyone talks about vidya, /b/, nazis, jews, etc
>never even was into that type of humor, usually just browsed /a/ back then too
>group consisted of chubby aryan dude, some bi weeb asian, autistic black/white mixed guy, was really smart and did very well in school, and me
>>
File: 14357131601.png (170KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
14357131601.png
170KB, 384x384px
>>25585382
This desu senpai

>MY FUCKING COMMENT IS NOT ORIGINAL
>>
I had a lot of acquaintances in high school, but not many close friends. Now I have no-one.

If you try to be everyone's pal, eventually you'll be no-one's. Or maybe they just tolerated me because they had to.
>>
I used to smoke meth, skateboard and do crimes with a group of crazy motherfuckers through most of high school. Most of my friends were in older grades. The kids in my age group were little sheltered, spoiled rich marks that had as much true grit as a bowl of yogurt. I had a couple good buddies my age though at least. One died this year and the other is schizophrenic.

It was a school of no more than 300 kids in a weird little village. I think these years are a major reason my wife just doesn't get me sometimes. She came from a pretty decent background
>>
File: 1450795030995.png (349KB, 1686x676px) Image search: [Google]
1450795030995.png
349KB, 1686x676px
>>25585382
>avoid lunch by walking throughout the school
>teacher catches me and tells me to go to lunch
>she finds out I don't have anyone to sit with
>forces other kids to interact with me
>she thinks she's helping me
>now everyone at school thought I was some sort of autist who everyone talked to out of pity
I just hid in the bathroom during lunch after that instead.
>>
File: 1447370188842.png (416KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1447370188842.png
416KB, 960x986px
>>25583873
>10th grade
New school. Never said a single word to a single person or teacher. Never did my homework, never did my classwork. Terrified of social contact and avoided everybody. Was an actual ghost. It was a small tightknit school so there were no real outcasts, I was just the single one.

Dropped out halfway through the year and that was the end of high school for me.
>>
my posse consisted of a white kid who liked rap and rich nigger clothes, a skinny panzy who always thought he was better than everyone and was in the friendzone for 3 years so he took out his anger on me, a pakistanian kid who kinda just went with whatever was happening yo, a quiet kid who liked communism that we all hated, but skinny cunt went out out of his way to hate him and had autistic fits when he first saw him in the morning, a cool guy who dated the friendzone man's desired female, a manlet soccer player with a lot of sarcasm, a burnout, another burnout who always said "yes" with comedic emphasis and another manlet who stole from me but he was cool
>>
File: 1448816183106.jpg (232KB, 950x672px) Image search: [Google]
1448816183106.jpg
232KB, 950x672px
Had not one friends from elementary because I transferred the last year and the only friends I made there went to other highschools. The only kid I knew was legit autistic and I wanted nothing to do with him.
First few years went pretty uneventful. Got along with a few people despite my social retardation and non interest in sports or other normie hobbies.
Then some time in 7th grade I got best friends with this uberchad. Although then he wasn't a chad yet, he was just like me. We shared everything and really were on the same level and then suddenly he started working out and got a really nice body and an otherworldly confidence. Fucking everyone knew him and wanted to hang out with him and he had tons of bitches and we slowly started to grow apart.
I was a whiny little bitch back then (probably still am) and this really scarred me, instead of maybe working out as well and getting an easy way into the chadhood through him I went full emo, dyed my hair and started cutting myself, becoming really weird as a cry of attention probably. Something I never really got though, no one cared about me, rightfully so.
I grew out of that phase some time around 10th grade but I still was a full blown recluse. Then a year later or so I made friends with these two other rather weird guys who also where into anime, vidya and browsed this shithole but they weren't complete ugly nerds of which we had a lot but I never really felt like I'd belong there either.
That's basically it. Graduated some years later with good grades and am still on good terms with one of those guys, haven't talked to anyone else from that time since then, I doubt anyone even remembers me.
All in all a rather shitty experience I won't look back at fondly.
>>
>>25583873
I was an alpha nerd. Though I was disconnected from them, and wasn't invited to shit because I played PC games instead of console games.
Fortunately some stoner/nerds had a custom rig, but they weren't online as much as me, or didn't play multiplayer games. Followed them anyways, partly because my oneitis followed them too.
I also had some band kids to talk to. I was in marching band (every girl was looser than big and short jeans), and did competitive jazz. I wasn't shit, so I was respected a little.

Guess for the most part I hated everyone except stoners and a couple guys in band.
>>
File: 130605155973.jpg (26KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
130605155973.jpg
26KB, 533x399px
>>25585534

sounds like you made all the right choices, amirite?
>>
File: 20151218_101916.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20151218_101916.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
i was an extremely depressed and anxious person. i hated my family, especially my overprotective mom. i didn't make friends very easily, but the ones i made, well, they seemed to enjoy my company but they were almost always far away. it was a dreadfully lonely time. there were a few people here and there that i hung out with at lunches, and they were very important. i eventually got to play bass in a band with my friends, and even though we sucked i had never laughed so hard playing super smash bros with them. then that ended and i somehow usually still found myself with people occasionally. there was only one new years where i was alone, and i found out from 420chan that i could get high on cough syrup, so i did that and smoked a lot of pot. it was pretty otherworldly. i followed a fox down a bike path and listened to noah and the whale and other favourite bands for hours. i gave myself hearing damage from my ipod over the years too, because "i'm going to be dead soon anyway". i'm 23 now but i'm done kicking myself for it.
i just needed guidance. we had enough money but i didn't have anything in the way of that vital support.
>>
>>25583873
>come into high school
>be in all the application-only ultra-high-level classes
>be in "gifted" classes with all those kids since literally kindergarten
>none of them liked me, had no friends
>there were a couple kids in those classes I didn't know, just a few who transferred in
>one was this lanky tall gay kid who liked nightmare before christmas and other hot-topic-tier emo shit
>he ends up becoming my bestest best friend, we are nearly inseparable for the rest of high school
>everyone hates us and thinks we are weird and dumb but I never cared because I had my bff
>now he has a boyfriend and moved away and I barely get to see him or speak to him, 10 years later
>still never made any other friends in my whole life, before or after him
it's a feel I'm used to feeling by now, they've been together 4 years.
>>
File: mamimi.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
mamimi.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
Not that I expect anybody to read my blog post, but whatever.
>"group" was a few friends from elementary school, a few literal autists, a few weeaboos, a few gamers/steam friends, a few kids in theater or debate, my girlfriend, my girlfriend's artsy-ass girl friends, and black-clad edgy kids like me, with various levels of overlap between those in any given individual
>included the autist with the rolling backpack, his weeaboo-ish younger sister with the dyed hair who shopped at the same Hot Topic I did, that one chick who was way into industrial music, my childhood friend from the theater club with the slight stutter and the early-greying hair, the one short-haired lesbian who went on tumblr a lot and made out with my girlfriend, that one kid with ADHD who would rant at me about Megaman and Final Fantasy and wanted to be like Sephiroth, my debate pal with the twisted sense of humor who posted on /b/ and sold pot to the janitor, and many others
>got asked once by a preppy basic-bitch-ish girl if we were "the depressed table"
>I myself was an odd mix of /b/-tard weeaboo gamer, hot-topic-tier goth, lazy gifted kid, functioning autist, and pissed-off edgy douchebag

>private school, was full of literal millionaire rich kids whose alumni parents ran every significant business in town, and it recruited for athletics; actually pretty famous for its football, etc.
>seriously, had to deal with a fucking film crew following one kid around to all the classes I shared with him because he was basketball-famous
>over 95% of girls wore ugg boots, had straight shoulder-length blonde or brown hair, had powder-white faces, wore scarves indoors, and carried around their drinks from the Starbucks around the corner
>they all looked the exact fucking same
(CONT)
>>
>>25587077
>just naming names would give it away, but it was full of preppy jock hotshots (a lot of whom were actually way chill when I hung out with them) whose parents ran mult-million/billion-dollar businesses
>famous fucking parties that I never went to, best drugs in town on campus

>I was pretty much perpetually pissed-off and a dick, and it's a wonder that I had such an extensive friend group (it was actually pretty large, and I was somehow actually on really friendly terms with a lot of the jock/preppy kids)
>got in trouble a lot
>drank like 4 energy drinks a day and entire pots of coffee; still slept constantly in class
>was that kid you cheated off of on the test and willingly assumed that role countless times
>somehow still the pet of around half a dozen teachers
>home life was absolute garbage, endless torrent of abuse and neglect
>had an after-school job and bought my own food (cooked my own meals most of the time, too), gasoline, toiletries, clothing, entertainment, insurance, etc. in addition to buying my sister and girlfriend shit
>had a few hundred dollars to a couple thousand at any given time but still poor as fuck compared to peers and actually had to work for/spend it
>took care of my sisters a lot and was their default driver because mom was constantly high and barricaded in her room and dad was constantly gone at work (paid tuition, utilities, etc.)
>ran away from home as a junior and never went back, lived on my own for a long fucking time, then on my own with my sister for a while, then finally with my dad too at the end of senior year when he got sick of my mom's shit and moved in with us

>again, literally always angry, dealt with it by fucking a lot, going on aimless drives through the city or the desert in my car, and hitting the gym a lot

High school blew.

>>25584260
>Some of the people that bullied me in my earlier years still try to this day.
Seriously? God damn.

>>25585395
IKTF
>>
High school
>transfer to another school district in the ghetto after my mom succumbs to sickness and I move in with grandparents
>first time being in a majority black school
>befriend a small group of dorky cringe worthy friends but distance myself from them around people I'm more interested in such as in class and don't hang out with them outside of school/always have an excuse as to why I have to miss out on things
>second year rolls around and I start dressing better, working out, now playing basketball after having hit a growth spurt
>pretty much ditched the entirety of old group of friends for mostly football and basketball players
>go to my first party that year, get my first blowjob by a light skin 14 year old
>good friend from the previous year stops talking to me when I don't show up to his birthday party despite him having talked about it extensively because I had other plans
>he moves back to another state
>start hanging out primarily with some crips, best friend smokes a lot of weed, two of my close friends skip all the time
>by 11th grade grades have fallen so can't play basketball any longer until I improve them
>meet girlfriend of two years (11th-12th grade) during the tail end of the 10th grade
Really uneventful period of time in my life
>>
>>25583873
high school in Italy lasts 5 years and you've gotta stay in the same class.

I was in a class with 20 females and 5 males.

I wasn't friend with any of the male, 4 were chads and 1 was a flamboyant gay lord.

I got good grades, especially in the first two years when I actually tried, then by the second year I became depressed and stopped giving a fuck but still studied a minimum so I still got good grades.

Most of the girls were stereotypical ultra popular staceys and made fun of me during the first two years so even if they ebcame more tame in the least years of HS I didn't really try to be friends with them and became even more shut in.
>>
>>25587077
Is there by any chance your prep school is in the new england area?
>>
>>25583873
(This was in the Dominican Rep)

I wentba bilingual school staffed by Americans from Wisconsin and run by a Welsh woman. My friends were mostly girls. All were Dominicans except for a pale as fuck Honduran girl that had a crush on me. We were a mix; some of us were weaboos, others were normal, some were gamers, etc. The whole "clique" thing isn't a thing here. I also played basketball with the guys everyday, but never hung out with them because talking about reggaeton and dembow and cars seemed boring to me.
>>
>>25588214
Nope. Not even close.

Also, what is with all of us having a ton of or mostly female friends? That seems to be a pattern in this thread.
>>
File: 1448560890538s.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448560890538s.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
I went to an all boys high school ages 11-15, and then a college (UK college, which is basically your Sophomore and Senior years of high school)

High School

Age 11-14
>came into hs with a close friend group from primary school (elementary, I need to stop appeasing you amerifats)
>was mildly bullied by people in my class in the beginning but it soon fizzled out and it was never too serious
>kinda ditched my old friend group for a new one in my class
>still stayed friends with both groups on and off
>eventually became kinda popular-ish, as popular-ish as you can get in a shitty boys school, still never saw any grills out side of school

Age 14-15
>relative dies, nosedive into depression and self imposed isolation
>social skills diminish, friends are lost, weight is gained
>don't talk to many people for a while
>by this point I'm just hanging out with some nerds, which is cool
>I piss off one of the nerds by kind of bullying him without realizing
>he hates me, the other people don't mind, they don't turn against me or anything but I just stop hanging around them because it's awkward with the pissed off nerd being there
>I try and get back in to the ''cool'' kids that I used to be friends with, they subtly reject me, end up just orbiting them and feeling pathetic
>self esteem at an all time low
>start chilling in the disabled bathroom alone at lunch time listening to dadrock
>this goes on for a bit until a guy I'm friends with from one of my classes invited me to chill with him while he does prefect duty (hall monitor)
>chill with him and his nerdy prefect friends
>become a prefect myself, get to tell people what to do, feel accepted in a group again
>barely any friends, but I have a new best friend and I'm feeling happier
>high school ends
>no gf or female friends
>>
I hung out with robots mostly because they were my closest friends in middle school. I was friends with a lot of other people but I had really bad social anxiety so I'd always end up chilling with them, especially after I started smoking.

It's like 4chan, its autistic as fuck and I hate it but I always go back..... :^(
>>
>>25584086
wow you are a douche you're a fucking gross pathetic normie, why the fuck are oyu here goddamn? go bang one of your harem of whores chad
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.