[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does he have a gf like that? What does she see in that f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: jhgj.png (674KB, 591x442px) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
674KB, 591x442px
How does he have a gf like that? What does she see in that fucking cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct3_UueZJUI

https://www.instagram.com/lz.nicole/
>>
For starters he isn't using cringe worthy 4chan memes like "cuck".
>>
>>25583205
Who are we talking about?
>>
he seems like a friendly guy who has interesting hobbies and is full of energy

sorry that doesn't fit your coping mechanism that only 10/10 6'5" 9" cock adonis chads have gfs so you dont have to try and change your lifestyle in any way
>>
>>25583205
Is that your oneitis lad? Sounds like you are the cuck
>>
while he seems a little awkward not extremely handsome, dude is alright looking and has hobbies and probably a job, and most importantly is not a complete sperglord
>>
>>25583205
>he does sports
>he's decently attractive
>he's pseudo famous

what don't you understand here?
>>
noass/10
>>
>>25583205
you ride bikes bro? do you bar spin??
>>
>>25583255
true but:
>"awko taco"
>going to taylor swift concert
>fucking weird gf with nasally man-voice
>>
>>25583205
I don't know who you're talking about but that girl looks like a 5/5 boyish whore and can't have very high standards.
>>
>>25583205
They're both autistic.
>>
>>25583516
I meant 5/10 fuck.
>>
File: 1111.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151KB, 500x500px
This guys fucking hideous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxUe8gDxPY0

But he drives a BMW and seems like a materialistic bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNP50C0N9KM
>>
>>25583588
>>25583516
>5/10

nigger are you trolling right now?
>>
>>25583821
That's what she looks like in the picture, with her shapeless body and manish face. 6/10 at max but certainly not someone who gets to be picky. That guy can do better than her.
>>
>>25584010

shes like a 9/10, nigga. Im just wondering why she wears shorts so fucking short in the video. Is it because its comfortable.
>>
>>25584072
>shes like a 9/10, nigga.

Holy fuck you have low standards. Not surprising because I understand you're a nigger, but for a white man in a European country girls like her are fucking trash and end up roasties because sex is the only way they can get any attention from a guy.
>>
>>25584105
I'm white, probably whiter then your ass as well. Shes at least 9/10. You are either a women who's jealous as fuck or just living in denial.

Bitch also got legs / thighs for days. Prob a beautiful innie pussy too.
>>
>>25584147
Lol I'm not a woman. I just have fucking standards. Face it, you're fucking pathetic. Thighs? Legs? she's has the body of a fucking fridge, with no curves or beautiful features. She's plain and bland. You're pathetic, my friend.
>>
>>25584176
>Thighs? Legs? she's has the body of a fucking fridge, with no curves or beautiful features. She's plain and bland

Alright mate, you're definitely a women.
>>
like i give a fuck lmfao
>>
>>25584072
lmao 9/10? u need to get laid son
>>
>>25583205
N O A S S
O
A
S
S

ahem, original.
>>
>>25584348

How do you know when you haven't seen her backside?
>>
>>25584357
wtf are you talking about? Just look at OP's pic.
>>
>>25584401
I see a beautiful girl, beautiful legs and thighs and a hell of a body. Especially looking at her Instagram pictures.

I wish you fat women would stop hating on thin girls.
>>
>>25584450
OK roastie, stop fluttering yourself, nobody here finds you attractive.
>>
>>25584500
I'd do anything to have her be my gf though. Shes perfect.
>>
File: Fuck this shit.png (698KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this shit.png
698KB, 1280x720px
>>25583744
>People make shitty vlogs about shit
>Misleading shit
>Popular
>mfw
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.