[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are stuck on a desert island with only these two for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 916492.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
916492.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
You are stuck on a desert island with only these two for the rest of your life. What do you do?
>>
Get a coconut and bash both of their heads in.
>>
Kill the man
>>
>>25582946
Why not kill the woman, too?
>>
neither of them look particularly useful. If a task would be beneficial but overly tedious/take too much time, I'd have them do it.
>>
File: wouldn't-recommend-it.jpg (9KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
wouldn't-recommend-it.jpg
9KB, 255x209px
>>25582946
>not cucking him
>>
kill them in their sleep
scavenge whatever useful material they might have with them
survive on my own till i die or get rescued
>>
>>25582932
Honestly, I'd probably just let them do whatever and I'd be on the other side of the island isolating myself, just like in real life.
>>
meditate, ascend to a higher plane
>>
>>25582932
Well I'm white so... Of course I'm godking of a brown slave race before end of day 1. Natch.
>>
>>25582998
>Well I'm white so... Of course I'm godking of a brown slave race before end of day 1. Natch.
Oh dog. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
>>
>>25583027
>le ebin neckbeard poster

excellent may-may my good reddit friend! You really showed that unsavory ol' chap what-for by insinuating he was a fat virgin! Well played my good sir!
>>
take out the music player that i had stashed inside of my ass before we got stuck on the island and play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu7h_md33So
while i start ripping off all of my clothes while doing to the mocarana. after i am completely naked i grab handfuls of sand and start throwing the sand in the air while flailing my arms around like a chimpanzee on cocaine. now that i have created a stable sand vortex i use my firebending powers to blast the vortex and turn it into a solid and jagged glass object. i rip off a large shard of glass and force it down my dickhole and use vast amount of cum stored within my virgin loins to blast the glass shard at the mans neck which decapitates him. then i use the blood spurting out his neckhole as a rocket and fly my self off the island and leave the roastie to die
>>
>>25583073
This sperglord's fantasy needs to be animated ASAP
>>
>>25583073
Usually brevity is the soul of wit, but I think this is funnier than mine >>25582998
Lol/10
>>
>>25583073
10/10 would buy the limited edition and give it a prominent place on my bookshelf.
>>
>>25582970

Same. Possibly I'd use pieces of them as fish and bird bait
>>
>>25582973
>Honestly, I'd probably just let them do whatever and I'd be on the other side of the island isolating myself, just like in real life.

This. They look annoying as fuck. Might have to kill them if the time came.
>>
>>25582932
kill the girl for the extra protein inbthe breasts. then dryfuck that sweet vaugyely indian boipussy
>>
poop on the beach
>>
>>25582945
/thread
2 seconds, no more
>>
If pajeet is useful and the bitch isn't: bro up with him and survive, spitroast the slut since she isn't worth anything else

If pajeet is useless and the bitch isn't: secretly murder pajeet and make it look like an accident

if both are useless: go on my own somewhere else on the island

if both are useful: idk, lots of sexual tension and competition I guess.
>>
Drown the roastie and castrate pajeet with a broken seashell. Then I can have some ripe punjabi boi pussy. My dick is gonna stink of curry tho.
>>
>Kill girl she looks useless. Better to get rid of her before Paviter goes white knight.
>Me and Paviter will eat her remains to survive for a few days before her meat is bad.
>Use her rotten corpse for fish bait.
>Repeat cycle until rescue\death
>If it looks like no rescue, Kill Paviter.
>Kill self
>>
Kill the dude and rape the bitch.
>>
>>25582932
Kill him and psychologically abuse her until she either kills me or kills herself.
>>
File: 1450990932817.jpg (28KB, 525x585px) Image search: [Google]
1450990932817.jpg
28KB, 525x585px
>put the man in a cage
>rape the girl in front of him
>repeat step 2 for the rest our lives

If she gets pregnant, make the guy eat the baby.
>>
>>25582932
Work with the guy on building useful shit (tools, weapons, house, etc..)
Delegate the woman into finding crops for food.
Switch off where we go hunting, house building, and tool creating.
Have sick island orgies.
Wait for help to arrive or just sustain life on the island for as long as possible.
Make a raft in our off time.
Sail off island in the event food starts to dwindle or woman starts nagging.
Create civilization, find civilization, or die trying.
>>
I would put them in a cage and force them to do lewd things while I jack off. I can't fuck the girl cuz STDs. I'll just let Pajeet take the risk.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 698x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 698x523px
They seem like a couple. I'd stick to myself, and do my best to avoid them. The last thing I would like to be is an emotional tampon for two strangers on an island. I feel like this would lead to one of them becoming jealous/resenting me. Also I wouldn't want to come between them.
>>
I'd probably eat them both. Indians come pre-spiced.
>>
>>25582932
first i'd make sure to have a designated shitting area
>>
>>25582954
Because it's easier to keep her alive, meat spoils really quickly in the tropical heat.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.