[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that shouldn't hurt but do >come in to work >covering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1437249637634.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1437249637634.gif
848KB, 665x662px
Things that shouldn't hurt but do
>come in to work
>covering for other guy who's normally there
>walk in, smile at everyone, go towards my desk
>as I pass by, make eye contact with a girl who's used to the other guy
>"do you ever talk anon?"
>no idea how to answer the question
>don't recognize the girl at all but it's obvious she's familiar with me
>tell her yes
>"I never hear you talk"
>ask her what I'm supposed to say
>"umm..."
>deerinheadlights.jpg
>s-sorry..
>walk away and sit down at my desk

What the fuck should I say? She doesn't say anything to me, so what am I supposed to do? Walk up to everyone and tell them some random shit just to talk to them? I don't understand what to do in that scenario that doesn't make me look like an autistic sperglord.

And it hurts, knowing that she thinks I'm some weirdo loner who never talks. I have a FWB, regular sex, more than 10 past sexual partners, hobbies, interests. I have friends over and we drink and call each other nigger faggots and play GTA. I do homework and study for tests and get average grades. I'm a normal fucking person. And yet here I am, unable to cope with even one random girl thinking I'm not. Why? Why does that mean shit to me?
>>
Go away Norman.
>>
>>25582553

You lack confidence. Next time just ignore her, keep walking like you have something to do.
>>
It's not the grills impact on you anon. She just flaged what you already thought of yourself beforehand. That you are an "autistic sperglord". Which you kind of are because you let her dictate your behavior and try to moderate yourself or in contrast try to hard. Next time just answer "do you ever not talk?" and don't even bother.
>>
>>25582553
>do you ever talk anon?
>yes
>I never hear you talk
>why would you if you've never talked to me?

then she talks to you more often

ez
>>
wrong board, dipshit
>>
File: planetofthepabes.gif (1MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
planetofthepabes.gif
1MB, 352x217px
>is a normie that can fuck girls on the reg
>"hurt" because one girl might not fuck him

Who gives a shit? Most of us will never fuck a single girl in our whole lives.
>>
File: 1451541163814.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451541163814.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>25582553
Fuck off normalfag stop being a bitch and get over the fact that one stacy doesn't like you, there's plenty of whores around just go find one that won't give shit about whether you talk or not.
>>
>"I never hear you talk"
>yeah I don't talk much, what's your name again?
>"I'm x"
>x it's nice to meet you, I hope we get along
It's not hard to not sound autistic. If you don't want that just talk.
>>
>>25582690
>girls on the reg
2/semester average. Not exactly Chad Thundercock, plus every r8 thread and attractiveness algorithm has given me dead on 5/10 average.

But I see where you're coming from, and I can agree that it's not something I should be upset over. I wouldn't care if I had a chance with her or not. Fuck, I wouldn't care if she just flat out hated me. But it's the fact that she probably thinks I'm Elliot Rodgers 2.0 that gets to me. It shouldn't, but it does.
>>
>>25582585
>>25582645
>>25582726

ITT: People who ignore the thread topic and get bottom bothered by benis in bagina.

Tell me about your robotic feels. What makes you want to kill yourself but shouldn't?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.