[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT A KISS I NEVER KISSED A GIRL I WANT TO FEEL WHAT IS LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1447492836238.jpg (53KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1447492836238.jpg
53KB, 640x576px
I WANT A KISS
I NEVER KISSED A GIRL
I WANT TO FEEL WHAT IS LIKE
CAN I PAY A GIRL TO KISS HER?
>>
I want to beat you with a nine-iron. But not as much as I want to die. I'm sorry.
>>
>>25581693
Yes. Just buy a prostitute and only kiss her. :^)
>>
>>25581693
kissing is completely boring and not exciting at all. don't bother unless it's with someone you really like
>>
>>25582637
Why
>>25582693
But prostitutes have cooties
>>25583025
No
>>
Let me tell you anon. I mastered french kissing with a lovely girl, we used to kiss everyday, l felt warm, horny and loved at the same time, it's an unforgetable experience. Find yourself a gf asap
>>
File: aXm2348xjU.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2348xjU.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
>>25583057
Because you still have carnal desires that, try as I might, I cannot fault you for.
I'm not sure if it's out of purity of deficiency or some act of unchecked perversion.

But it angers me to see people controlled and subjugated so powerfully by these covets.
But I know i'm in no position to judge anything about anything. I don't have the position, but my own passion is telling me to resent you. Simply because you glamorize what I consider true weakness.

I also realize i'm an autist that deserves to be put down like a dog, before I ever get the balls or incentive to hurt anyone.
>>
File: 077.png (261KB, 463x361px) Image search: [Google]
077.png
261KB, 463x361px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_booth
>>
>>25583126
Can you lend me your girlfriend for a kiss? or you are just inventing stories to make me feel bad meanie?
>>25583169
You seem like a cool guy
>>
>>25581693
Where do you live?

thisisoriginal
original
>>
>>25583278
I get that a lot.
A common misconception
>>
>>25581693
GO FUCK OFF, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHIT YOU LOSER
>>
So you probably have some kind of imagination as to what it's like, right OP?
Well it's exactly like that.
If you want advice on kissing someone if you are autistic or aesthetically challenged, I would recommend getting a tan and an expensive haircut and getting drunk as fuck and hit up a club
>>
>>25583169
I bet your bedroom reeks of your own semen
>>
>>25584182
And mildew, and sweat, and urine. Need I go own or should I mail you a sample?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.