[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, you boys got a minute? I got some real ass shit goin on here,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Chola.jpg (48KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chola.jpg
48KB, 576x768px
Yo, you boys got a minute? I got some real ass shit goin on here, real talk. So like, I was on this youtube video my homegirl maria showed me, and this gringo was talkin bout how you can go on this special part of the internet, like the deep dark web and shit. So like, I do that right, lookin for some drugs, and I come up on this weird ass shit, like some fight club shit with dudes straight bustin each other the fuck up and shit. Had videos and everything, and don't be askin me to post that shit cuz i aint savin no videos of no fuckin murders cuz I aint trying to go to jail and shit alright?

Anyway, I'm scared, cuz I tried to post some on their page, and like I got this letter in the mail saying I been invited to this fight club, and I was like "yeah I aint join dat stupid ass shit", but then I look and they had a pic of my cousin Carlito and they got him in a dungeon or some shit, and said I better enter and fight or they gon kill his ass.

So anyway, I wanna ask yall, the fuck do I do? Like, I don't wanna come to the cops because you know how they be trippin n shit, I mean, should I just enter this contest and try to win? I'm strapped and got my gat n shit, and I got my switchblade, but I don't know how imma handle all that shit cuz those videos had some serious loco ass fuckers in that shit.

and don't be askin me for no fuckin nudez either, I know I look fine as fuck, I don't need some gringo ass trying to hit on me and shit so fuck off with that
>>
You don't talk about fight club you stupid wetback
>>
nachos
>>
>>25581578
don't you tell me what not to talk about you stupid fuckin bitch, if you said that shit in person id fuckin cut you, stupid gringo motherfucker, fuck you
>>
File: sudo5.jpg (27KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
sudo5.jpg
27KB, 450x323px
>>25581559
start training bitch
>>
>>25581637
I been fighting on the streets of south central LA since I was like 5 years old, I can handle some shit, im just sayin the shit in the videos was mad fucked up, like I aint even seen shit like this before

straight loco ass shit
>>
File: IMG_20150904_194347~2.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150904_194347~2.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>25581559
Ayyy yo gurl

Watchu doin tomorrow

We could go shoot some gats together

Then we go save carlito from those sick muthafuckas
>>
>I'm Hispanic
>Love this thread
>Cholla feminism actual feminism
>>
Goddamn, you get 20 of your troops to join the club too, once you figure out where Carlito is being held you give the signal and they all pull out the Glocks and start shooting.
>>
>>25581559

This is actually pretty accurate. Are you Hispanic OP? When I see posts trying to emulate black speech it's awful and doesn't sound like them but this actually sounds like the Hispanic girls I hear at school kek
>>
>>25581635

Mmm keep talking like you're turning me on hmmmff
>>
op, i have some grenades and shit

just suck my dick and ill take care of carlito wheres he at
>>
File: IMG_20160105_201056.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160105_201056.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>25581845
I got gats for days and I love to kill sick and twisted bastards
>>
>>25582167
ewwwwwwwww get out with that nasty ass shit, for real im trying to save my cousin and you being all nasty and shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.