[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /dominos/ here? Just received and planning on devouring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 20160107_223452.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160107_223452.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Who /dominos/ here?

Just received and planning on devouring both these fine ass custom-made pizzas from my local dominos. It doesn't even matter whether you notice my post or not because I'll still have my dominos either way.

Cant bring me down today.
>>
Too expensive. I got dominoes once, I paid 15 quid for a ten Inch and a peice of garlic bread. At my local take away I can get a pizza that's just as nice but
3 ten inch pizzas for 13 quid
>>
File: IMG_20160107_232518.jpg (47KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160107_232518.jpg
47KB, 410x409px
Fuck yea dude, so good! You should have also gotten dat cookie brownie thing. Get it all the time with my domino's pizza, shit's cash
>>
looks pretty good senpai
>>
>>25579276
you taking down all 16 slices? Sure you can handle that?
>>
>>25579367
you're the fool here m8, you could've gotten 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for 6 bob each at any dominos. you overpaid at your local take away
>>
>tfw almost perfected pizza recipe
>tfw no chain restaurant to make big money with
>tfw no bf to give free homemade pizza to
>>
I greatly prefer Panago.
>>
>>25579276
What custom toppings you got going on there m8?
>>
>>25579558
I'd greatly prefer if you chopped your penis off.
>>
>>25579463
oh yeah that thing
it sucks that it's the only desert though, wish dominoes had other options tbqh
>>
>>25579276
Are you black?
>look at this big amount of unhelathy food I'm going to eat
>look at this big ass I'm going to fuck
>look at this baby/dog with a lot of dollar bills and drugs
>>
OP, I'm jealous.
I'm too cheap to eat pizza.
>>
>unironically shilling this hard
>>
>drinking syrup-nigger beer
>>
>>25579584
We got some of that whitesauce chicken and garlic niggaaa. And on the other I told em to spread some BBQ sauce on it and some of that fucking bacin and pepperoni. Damn life is good sometimes
>>
>>25579276
When they had the half off deal before Christmas I was eating domino's all text time. Getting stoned, eating pizza and watching horror movies is a perfect night.
>>
>>25579616
Yea, but what else could they do? Ice cream with pepperoni shavings on top? >>25579689
Damn dude, nice. When life treats u this well you gotta savor that shit
>>
>>25579603
Enjoy having a lackluster topping selection.
>>
File: Person'sPizza.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Person'sPizza.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I make my own now.
>pic related

>>25579539

>tfw almost perfected pizza recipe

Do tell. I'm relatively new to this (only second time making it at home)

>>25579636
>I'm too cheap to eat pizza.

So what's cheaper than pizza? You know you can get a premade slice for under $3 with a can of pop at non-chain places right? If you make your own it comes down to under $20 and you get enough to share (or eat three+ meals)
>>
>>25579906
Man you got your base/crust game on point.
>>
>>25579906
I've started using a combination of butter, olive oil, and milk in addition to water for the dough. It makes the base thick and flavorful as fuck.
>>
File: das.png (437KB, 539x360px) Image search: [Google]
das.png
437KB, 539x360px
>>25579276

no wonder yall are depressed as shit
>>
>>25579937

Thanks! I used Bobby Flay's recipe here:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/pizza-dough-recipe.html

I bake the crust first with a light coat of olive oil on the foil baking tray, and use the back of the spoon to ever-so-slightly glaze the edges of the crush. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, take it out, top it, and throw it back in without the tray. Take it out when the bottom looks Pepe brown, not Tyrone black.

>>25579989

>I've started using butter, olive oil, and milk in addition to water for the dough.

So I take it the specifics are a secret for now? I may try butter but I'm lactose intolerant so I won't be trying milk. Yes, I understand the milk will likely evaporate out before I consume it but I'm taking enough chances consuming cheese. Mine isn't pictured, I used only aged cheeses on mine

>It makes the base thick and flavorful as fuck.

I don't think I'd want my base any thicker actually, what I do want to find out is how to get that "flaky" crust. You know like a croissant or a biscuit? Is that the butter?
>>
>>25580198
Having a secret family recipe seems like it might be fun so I'll keep it heavily guarded for now. Never know. Maybe a hundred years down the line my family will start up pizza joint.

And yeah, the more butter you add - the flakier the crust will be. If you want your crust to be exactly like a croissant what you wanna do is mix half your butter into the dough and let it rise. Then you punch it down and coat the top with butter - then fold and flatten it. You repeat the process three or four times and then bake the dough.

I personally don't like making the dough that way because it uses way too much butter. My max is like three tablespoons all together.
>>
>>25580320

>And yeah, the more butter you add - the flakier the crust will be. If you want your crust to be exactly like a croissant what you wanna do is mix half your butter into the dough and let it rise. Then you punch it down and coat the top with butter - then fold and flatten it. You repeat the process three or four times and then bake the dough.

Sounds like higher level magiks to me, I think I feel confident with everything else. Doesn't that make the dough harder to work?

>I personally don't like making the dough that way because it uses way too much butter.

So you're concerned about the fat content or the expense? I think trying to make pizza healthy is counter intuitive, it is a "cheat" food after all.
>>
>>25580699
>fat or expense
Both. I don't want to be eating 300 calorie slices that will leave me hungry.
>>
I could eat pizza every damn day
>>
File: 1412742817411.jpg (84KB, 715x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412742817411.jpg
84KB, 715x720px
>>25580845

What's stopping you? There, now it's OC!
>>
>2016
>not eating exclusively at little caesar's
>>
>>25580995
Don't want to become a fatass again. Lost 40lbs last year and don't want to gain it back
>>
File: 1442455097412.jpg (166KB, 1680x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1442455097412.jpg
166KB, 1680x1032px
>>25579657
>believing every time in every thread when some brand is popped it has to be some company representative shilling
>>
>>25580773

I'm just thinking that making pizza at home can be one of three things, or maybe a combination of two but not all three at once:

an exercise in frugality (in which you use the cheapest, likely least healthy, ingredients)

the pursuit of a higher quality product (in which you go out of your way to get the best ingredients)

an attempt at a "healthier" pizza (in which you selective avoid things that you don't want to consume, say fats, meat or preservatives)

I know I don't do it to be cheap, even if it does come out a little cheaper than take-out (but not by much) so it's kind of hard for me to empathize with you on trying to be both cheap and healthy. We have different motivations

are you really a gril?
>>
>>25580773
Empty calories are a meme.
It would have more calories (more energy) if you added butter vs not adding butter.
I don't see how adding more calories makes something less filling
>>
>>25581108
Femboy/trap

>>25581133
Use whole wheat flour bro.
>>
>>25581174

>Femboy/trap

That's a shame.

Don't get me wrong, I'd fuck a trap but I'm past the desperation that would lead me to hold a relationship with one. I'm saying, it's far from my natural preferences, not saying you have to be desperate to date a trap

I want a qt shygirl to feed and take care of like a daughter now.

Do you cook because it makes you feel feminine?
>>
>>25581310
I cook because processed food is dogshit and cooking is girly
>>
>>25581133
Additional butter isn't going to make it more filling. 300 cal slice with additional butter is going to be just as satiating as if it didn't have the butter.
>>
>>25581358

>cooking is girly

Cooking has been stigmatized as girly, I think it fits the role of "strong provider" better actually.

Oddly enough, cooking makes me feel "manly" because I know I'm responsible for my own safety and my mistakes will be evident. I kind of dream of making myself into a desirable husband, a jack of all trades who's wife knows isn't dependent on her to nurture him.
>>
File: ginoseasthp.jpg (91KB, 559x417px) Image search: [Google]
ginoseasthp.jpg
91KB, 559x417px
>Decide I want to order dominoes one Sunday
>Order it online while my ass sweat fuses me to my computer chair
>Hear the doorbell ring
>Rip my ass cheeks off chair causing me to lose a layer of skin, fuckin cozy feels dissipate into nothingness and an adrenaline rush fuels me to the front door
>Open door to see Chad holding a piping hot cardboard box
>"You guys watching the game tonight?"
>Simultaneously I realize I have no change OR bills.
>"Yeah, I'm just waiting for the rest of the guys to come over."
>Completely silent in my home
>He stares into my soul. No tip forthcoming. Oops.
>Close the door, chug Mountain Dew and devour the pizza in an hour while numbing myself into shitposting mode on arcanine
>forget to even check what normie game was on tonight

I don't think I can handle this stress too often. I'm going to have to stick to pic related for a while.
>>
>>25579276
It's a bit expensive, but Pizza Hut gives me the shits and the local Alfy's closed.
>>
>>25581931
Expensive? You can get two mediums delivered for like $15, bro. It's shit tier, but it's cheap.
>>
fucking amerifats...

you guys are pathetic

>b-but master race

nah, master obese is what you are.
>>
>>25582068
Go back to eating your smegma butter, Pjorter.
>>
>tfw no pizza
goddammit, fuck it all
>>
>tfw dieting
>tfw 1200 calories daily
>tfw no pizza every day

Life is suffering. At least I can live vicariously through you anon.
>>
>>25582173
I've been there, anon. You'll make it. And then you'll be able to eat all the pizza you want.
>>
>>25582203
I can never go back to all the pizza I want mode. At best I can have a few slices when I am on maintenance level of calories.

70 pounds down, 50 to go.
>>
File: 1427244640279.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427244640279.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>25579276

>tfw I'm a delivery driver for Domino's

d-did you tip the driver OP?
>>
>>25582477
>tfw you always tip your driver $15 on a two pizza order in hopes he does not judge you from eating 2 pizzas all by yourself 3/4 times a week.
>>
>>25582477
Question! If someone uses their receipt to leave a bad review does it show up to you guys later?

I filled out a survey after Pizza Hut spent 45 minutes cooking an order of fucking cheese sticks so I shit on them online, and the last time I went in there the manager gave me a look once I told her my phone number
>>
>>25582477

yeah i did. i said "find a better job" and slammed the door in his face
>>
>>25582173
>tfw malnourished
>tfw 1200 calories daily
>tfw cheap frozen pizza every day
It's like I feel your feels just on the opposite end of the spectrum.
>>
>>25579276
is that just a light snack for an amerifat?

In australia we will share 1 pizza between 2 peoplke for a main meal. 1 slice in around 300 cals.
>>
>>25579539
That's because you have a penis.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.