[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me nursefag >be at work >"why dont you ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>be me nursefag
>be at work
>"why dont you ever smile anon, you'd look so much better if you smiled every once in a while."
>"because i don't get paid to smile, i get paid to do my job."
>well you should try and smile more often
>once tried smiling everyday even under the shittiest circumstances
>everybody thought that was a invitation to talk to me and waste my time with bullshit
>try to get with a 8/10
>you are nice and everything but i have a bf
>mfw

who here /leavemealone/
>>
File: 1452147822996.jpg (52KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1452147822996.jpg
52KB, 251x251px
>male nurse thinks he'll be attractive to women with his demeaning woman job
>>
No-one wants to read your blog, you whining fucking faggot.

If you don't want people to want to *gasp - how dare they* talk to you, then get a job working
by yourself.

'boohoo - I'm a grumpy faced poo brain don't talk to me I'm so edgy and dark and mysterious' - you fucking cunt.
>>
>>25578669
i dont even want to be a nurse honestly but the money is too good to quit
>>
File: 1415482488116.jpg (147KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415482488116.jpg
147KB, 720x720px
>>25578640
>tfw your body forgot how to smile
>tfw its impossible for you to smile
all I do is show my teeth a bit

it doesnt look anywhere near a smile and people ask me why I won't smile even when I laugh
>>
>>25578669
Yes, being a nurse and helping people is so demeaning. Why can't he be an alpha male stud like you, a computer programmer, who sits behind a desk 8 hours a day coding computer programs?

I know that makes all the women wet, unlike someone who works as a nurse saving people's lives and could run in to help someone out and about, that makes them dry as fuck.
>>
Being a nurse and ultimately be surrounded by women for 12+ hours a day showed me how shit all women are. They're pretty much carbon copies of one another, all insufferable and worthless. I wish more males were in nursing.
>>
>>25578640
I don't smile the same reason I don't take selfies my face
>>
>>25579720
>saving peoples lives
More like cleaning old peoples shit which is disgusting af
Come back when you are a doctor and save children or a vet and save puppers, you know people that matter
>>
>>25579797
>thinking that a nurse cleans up old peoples shit

jesus christ you aspie computer programmers are the worst
>>
>>25579797
>le poop meme
Nursing aids do that, nurses don't usually clean up shit.
>>
If we're going by tradition, nursing and pharmacy are women's jobs. I'm not so sure back when it was the chemist's instead of the pharmacy though.
>>
>>25579859
Since when is pharmacy a woman's job?
>>
>>25578640
meh im the opposite. /fakesmiles/ for everyone. its gotten to the point where i cant tell if im laughing at something b/c i think its funny or out of reflex
>>
>>25579875
Nowadays it seems. You ever talk to teenage Asian girls?
>>
>>25579877
i dont understand why all these women think they were born with the idea that im supposed to waste my free time caring about what they think
>>
>>25579908
You can't judge a job in healthcare based on what Asian and Indian girls are doing. Basically every Asian/Indian girl will end up in some kind of medical professional school, engineering or computers because of their parents
>>
>nurse
>not faggot

pick one fagget
>>
>>25578640
>mfw I'm starting nursing school next semester

Hopefully my "don't care about cunts" attitude helps me persevere. I'm just trying to work my way up to a doctor.
>>
I personally don't understand the stigma about male nurses. Yeah, nursing is majority women. But why? What is it that drew more women to nursing than men?

I mean, nurses make A. SHITLOAD. OF. MONEY. (like, over 100k a year) And it's a high paying, well-respected job in healthcare but doesn't require as much schooling as a doctor. I don't get why it's mostly women.
>>
>>25580047
>120k desk job
>100k manual labor

choose wisely faget
>>
>>25580094
>going to nursing school just to go back to med school
why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>25580098
Nurses make a lot of money, but on average they don't make $100k/yr. I work in NYC and only make around $80k/yr. If you live in California or Alaska you can easily make $100k/yr however.
>>
>>25579797
>I know nothing about medicine: the post

Doctors barely ever see their patients. They rely treatment to the nurse and leave care into their hands.
>>
>>25580047
>sitting in my room playing video games is more manly than dealing with the blood and guts of the emergency room

Boy you sure learn something new everyday on this board
>>
>>25580126
I can't afford med school right now. Plus I didn't decide I wanted to go to med school until I was already 3 semesters deep and one semester away from starting nursing.
>>
>>25580098
That's feminism for you. A woman becomes a mechanic making 15 dollars an hour and she's hot shit.

Male nurse making 70k+ a year? Lol what a fag.

Let's also not even consider the gravity of their work, a nurse saving lives and a mechanic doing something you can learn on youtube.
>>
>>25579877
same here senpai
what the fuck is up with this muting shit?
>>
>>25579797
So what do you do for living?
>>
>>25578711
End yourself normalfag. You have no undrstanding how OP will always be like that.
>>
>>25579720
>a computer programmer

Where are you getting this?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.