[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt gf to tie me up and torture me. And I'm talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: torture.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
torture.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>tfw no qt gf to tie me up and torture me.
And I'm talking about real torture, I want a girl who is willing to suffocate me till I pass out, to waterboard me till I'm at deaths door, to tie me up to the bed and cut my whole body up with a sharp blade, leaving scars everywhere. I want a girl who will bite me and scratch me everywhere, who will squeeze my balls hard, who will beat the shit out of me leaving bruises everywhere.
>>
I'd be happy to oblige, but I doubt you're anywhere near me.

That said, I have a pretty serious fetish for emotional sadism. I love having socially awkward, clingy guys try to flirt with me while I respond with cold indifference. Bonus points if they put up with me making subtle jabs at them at every opportunity. It lends itself better to online relationships as well.
>>
>>25578724
Where do you live femanon? If you live in the same state I do, I'm not picky, I just want to get tortured.
>>
File: 01.jpg (145KB, 1066x1051px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
145KB, 1066x1051px
Thats pretty hot, what else do you want done
>tfw no husband to torture
>>
>>25578753
Chicago. Also, it's worth mentioning, I'm a special snowflake, not a femanon.
>>
>>25578813
Damn, you live no where near me :(
>>
>>25578781
I'd also like to get tazed. I like the feeling of electricity through my body. Hooks through my whole body would be nice too. I like pain in general. What I'd find really hot is if we were making out and a girl bit my lip so hard that blood would come out.
>>
Another thing that'd really turn me on would be a girl dripping hot candle wax on my chest, abs, and back while riding me.
>>
File: 02.jpg (114KB, 1600x1196px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
114KB, 1600x1196px
>>25578864
I love how willing you are to put your body through all that and endure all that pain
>>
>>25579107
Pain makes me feel very alive.
>>
>>25578864
>i'd like to get tazed
>not pepper sprayed

why
>>
>>25578724
Could you try doing this to me? It probably won't work since I'm beyond your level, and you're a tranny and probably not very charismatic. But I crave emotional pain so if you want to try it, I'd appreciate that.
>>
>>25579206
You got a Kik or Skype? And I've had plenty of practice, believe me.
>>
>>25579256
>>
>>25579256
Do me as well. Email:
>>
>meet guy online
>says he's into bdsm and is a dom
>say "oh thats too bad im into femdom only"
>He says he's into being switch
>we keep talking
>he writes some of the most filthy sub things ive ever read
>its plainly obvious this giant manslut is sub through and through
>tfw perfect man lives in sweden and I live on the other side of the planet

plz kill

it's weird to have found a good online sub, most of them are fucking terrible. Most online subs are only out for themselves and subtly try to control you into doing what they want, it's obvious and kills my boner. i always end up blocking them straight away.

>had some old fat latino add me
>he had a small dick that I ridiculed
>was not into it at all
>he kept demanding I order him to do things
>got bored and stopped replying
>he told me I was shit at this
>just lol'd and blocked
>>
>>25580382
Er, you didn't provide an email?
>>
>>25580667
>tfw perfect man lives in sweden and I live on the other side of the planet
Oh, maybe that was me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.